Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Midwest Eye Center [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Eye Center

Chunk94GT
02-08-2012, 03:07 PM
I just thought I would give a review of the guys about the awesome service I got from them with my Lasik I had done. This place was amazing. I had Lasik eye surgury done on Feb 3. After my insurance discount the cost was 3995. Yea its expensive but I was blind without glasses been in them since I was 9 years old. Tried contacts hated them cause I work in a dirty enviorment and working on cars so always a PITA to remove or put in. So there service is amazing kind, polite, courtious, never rude always answering questions just a amazing place to deal with. The night of my surgury after my nap Dr Schneider the head doctor that did my surgury called me and check up on me, made sure everything was okay and how I was doing, which is extremely rare with any doctors anymore. If you are considering have Lasik or any type of corrective vision surgury consider these guys. I'm not sure what there prices are compared to others, but its worth the extra if they are more expensive. I mean Dr. Schneider is one of the inventors of vision correction surgury and is amazing at what he does. Day after surgury I saw 20/20 in my post op visit less than 24hrs after having it done. If your considering this and have any question feel free to ask and I will answer them the best I can.

-Josh

RIXXX93GT
02-08-2012, 03:39 PM
I had the old scalpal RK surgery done back in 1998. Best money I ever spent. Glasses and contacts suck!

Rich
02-08-2012, 08:10 PM
I had the old scalpal RK surgery done back in 1998. Best money I ever spent. Glasses and contacts suck!

Dr. Schneider from Midwest, did my Lasik back in 1998. I agree Rick, best investment I've ever made.

Rick93coupe
02-08-2012, 11:44 PM
I'm seriously considering it, I like hearing these reviews.

cstreu1026
02-09-2012, 08:13 AM
I'd love to have it done but I am scared to death of letting anyone near my eyes with a laser or scapel.

Goldenpony
02-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Dr. Schneider did my wife's laser surgery several years ago. She has been thrilled with the results.

lost cause
02-10-2012, 07:44 PM
I had mine done by Dr. Vincent Marino, in Kettering at the LASIK office up there. I think after all was said and done I paid $3200 out the door. I am very happy with the results, because shortly after the surgery, I actually had an eye test at my job, and they noticed a huge difference in my test results. Definitely recommend this surgery to anyone that hates glasses/contacts