PDA

View Full Version : WTB 94-95 Fuel Lines

Chunk94GT
02-01-2012, 10:00 PM
I need the fuel lines that go from the fuel rails to the passenger fender then connects to the steel frame lines. I have tried to find these for sale and can't find them anywhere. Would like both Send and Return line but have to have the Send. The ends are damged and leaking fuel also lossing fuel pressure. Let me know if you have any and how much. If anyone knows where I can buy some from would be appreciated to

Thanks
-Josh

89notch
02-01-2012, 10:03 PM
I need the fuel lines that go from the fuel rails to the passenger fender then connects to the steel frame lines. I have tried to find these for sale and can't find them anywhere. Would like both Send and Return line but have to have the Send. The ends are damged and leaking fuel also lossing fuel pressure. Let me know if you have any and how much. If anyone knows where I can buy some from would be appreciated to

Thanks
-Josh

These are notorious for causing engine fires. I would replace them with the aftermarket braided kit

Chunk94GT
02-01-2012, 10:16 PM
These are notorious for causing engine fires. I would replace them with the aftermarket braided kit

I would like to try to find a factory replacement but I will go the braided route if I have to. Had trouble starting it the other day which isn't normal and after got it running the smell of raw gas was over taken the whole car. Pop the hood and the lower intake on pass side below the supply line was full of fuel and just dripping out of connection going into the fuel rail. So I think they need replaceing before moving on to any other projects on it.

RACEME
02-02-2012, 07:14 AM
I second the braded line idea. I believe russell makes what you need.

full force
02-02-2012, 04:33 PM
I have them, you can also cover these in insulation to stop tbat issue, 40 shipped for the ones I got..

Goober
02-02-2012, 06:17 PM
I have a set you can have for free if you come take them out of the car.

Chunk94GT
02-05-2012, 08:56 PM
I have a set you can have for free if you come take them out of the car.

If your located in Lima that is way to far for me. I appreciate the offer but I couldn't drive to lima any time soon.

Chunk94GT
02-05-2012, 08:59 PM
I have them, you can also cover these in insulation to stop tbat issue, 40 shipped for the ones I got..

Where are you located. Maybe I can pickup if your close, if not then I can get you the money however you perfer this week and get it taken care of.