Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
700hpo4mystic is trying to help me out! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 700hpo4mystic is trying to help me out!

capri306rs
01-25-2012, 07:30 PM
There is a thread on e.s.c about helping me out because im on the street's and i was living in for 3 day's in back of a 18 wheeler semi trailor and the guy's have helped me out so far with $130.00 in cash and brought it to me today and im holding on to it because I still do not have enough to get another motel for a week and I don't want to blow it on 1 night that would be a waste! Adragon72 which is adam brought me the money and I have talked to a few member's on there who are trying to help me out also. He has a paypal account and he is collecting for me. This is not a scam my father will not even let me stay with him or anything else. Hell I offered him the $130 I got tonight he said hell no. So if anyone want's to please help out with helping me get a job or someone might have an old car with little problems I can fix they might want to donate or cash so I can get off the street's please let me know. And yes I called and went to the shelter's and nobody can help me right now why I don't know! Im really if possible with everyone's kind help is trying to get anough motel money for 2 week's is my goal and the cheapest I found is $145.00 + tax is $168.00 that's what I really need I might and im not sure yet might be landing a job at enterprise buy king's automall and that's the cheapest motel's over there. Can anyone help out?

capri306rs
01-25-2012, 07:46 PM
If anyone can help p.m me or e mail me at ( www.brianfoss56@yahoo.com ) for any help or question's! And thank's.

sean
01-25-2012, 07:50 PM
that the mason inn? Where are you where there is a semi trailor?

capri306rs
01-25-2012, 07:55 PM
that the mason inn? Where are you where there is a semi trailor?

I was at the motel 6 for 3 month's sold all my car's to keep me off the street and ran out of money and last saturday there was a carpet place next to motel 6 and behind mason inn was an open semi trailor with carpet in there and i had to sleep in there to keep warm and dry and man it sucked! Cat's running in and out of there and racoons.

jack90gt
01-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Damn bro if you were closer we could possibly make room for you here.... I wish you luck man. I know what.its like... Before I went to rehab I lived on the street... After I got clean and well I vowed I would never let it happen again.... My parents told me I got myself there so I can get myself back where I should be...

redfirepearlgt
01-25-2012, 08:30 PM
I sent you an email. Hope what I suggested helps you out. I am praying for you. Those aren't just words.

capri306rs
01-25-2012, 08:36 PM
I sent you an email. Hope what I suggested helps you out. I am praying for you. Those aren't just words.

Never got it man hell your right here in deer park and im here right now until 2 morrow morning then game over again, street bound maybe tonight street bound, so cold out.

capri306rs
01-25-2012, 08:48 PM

thank's chad i got the e mail and god bless you to buddy and thank's very much.:bigthumb

sean
01-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Do you have a phone you can text on? I work right by you and may be able to bring you some food.

capri306rs
01-25-2012, 09:02 PM
Do you have a phone you can text on? I work right by you and may be able to bring you some food.

No cell phone man but thank's 4 the offer, i got to get into a hotel first to be able to take in the food!

sean
01-25-2012, 09:05 PM
I deliver pizza by mason inn and can prob get you some pizza.

capri306rs
01-25-2012, 09:11 PM
I deliver pizza by mason inn and can prob get you some pizza.

Sweet and it's poison from all the shit I have gave you>>>LOL:eek:

sean
01-25-2012, 09:20 PM
No man. I know we have had our issues but I never would want anyone to go through what your going through. I wish I had the 38 dollars you need to get the room for the week.

Gstang117
01-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Capri you need any clothes or shoes or anything? i'm moving out and i've got some xl stuff i'm getting rid off.

2Kblacksleeper
01-25-2012, 10:06 PM
If someone close to your location can give you 40 bucks ill paypal them to help you out.

Sean? I just asked cause I know your close and we've talked before.

John.

sean
01-25-2012, 10:14 PM
For sure. I have no idea how the pay pal thing works but if your on the streets tonight we can surley firgure something out. I just tont have the money or I would give it to him. Hell, I counted my change just to see what I had. If your willing to give him 40 dollars and he wants to get into a hotel tonight we will make that happen. It needs to happen fast though. I live in lebanon now and have to be at work in the am so if you need to do this tonight brian let us know and it will happen. I will wate to go to be for another 30 min. If you need this to happen tonight post up soon brian and we can make it happen. John thats very cool of you. we will have to wate and see and we can go from there.

2Kblacksleeper
01-25-2012, 10:25 PM
Sean I sent you a pm with my number if you need it.

sean
01-25-2012, 10:33 PM
pm returned. I hope he sees this. I work minutes from the hotel he is wanting to get into. He will have a roof over his head by tomorow as long as he gets in contact with us. Your a good dude john.

capri306rs
01-25-2012, 10:43 PM
Im stuck in deer park now buy the kenwood mall at my dad's and i have know way back to motel 6 with my 3 bag's and my bike i ride!

2Kblacksleeper
01-25-2012, 10:43 PM
Thanks Sean. I know you are too.

I'm just trying to perpetuate the cycle of our stang brotherhood just like Vinny would have wanted.

When a brother is down, pick him up.

John.

sean
01-25-2012, 10:44 PM
Im off to bed. Brian post up when you can and we can meet at the hotel so you can get you room for the week. I work tomorow right by the hotel.

capri306rs
01-25-2012, 10:45 PM
My dad has been talking shit all night and now he's asleep and he said i could stay until 7.00 am then i have to go and it's gonna rain hard as hell and i can't carry that stuff know where. I need a truck or a car to get me! He said in the morning it has to be all gone with me off his property and man im not fucking with my dad ever again for real.

capri306rs
01-25-2012, 10:46 PM
Thanks Sean. I know you are too.

I'm just trying to perpetuate the cycle of our stang brotherhood just like Vinny would have wanted.

When a brother is down, pick him up.

John.

thank's john ever little bit help's.:)

2Kblacksleeper
01-25-2012, 10:50 PM
Your welcome bud.

capri306rs
01-25-2012, 10:55 PM
Still don't know how im gonna get back up to mason in the morning? With all my shit!

sean
01-25-2012, 10:57 PM
good to hear you have a place to sleep tonight. I unfortunately cant help you at 7am. If someone can get you to the hotel tomorow I should be able to meet you there around noon or after that. you can call me at 513-317-0870 when you get there and I will get to you as fast as I can. I cant do anything until 11 or 12 noon though. I know that isnt ideal but thats what i can do.

John like we already talked about we can meet or do the paypal thing after hes in the hotel. If we have to meet this weekend is fine too. I will try to figure out my paypal thing and maybe we can do it like that.

capri306rs
01-25-2012, 11:01 PM
good to hear you have a place to sleep tonight. I unfortunately cant help you at 7am. If someone can get you to the hotel tomorow I should be able to meet you there around noon or after that. you can call me at 513-317-0870 when you get there and I will get to you as fast as I can. I cant do anything until 11 or 12 noon though. I know that isnt ideal but thats what i can do.

John like we already talked about we can meet or do the paypal thing after hes in the hotel. If we have to meet this weekend is fine too. I will try to figure out my paypal thing and maybe we can do it like that.

Okay thank's!

sean
01-25-2012, 11:09 PM
also make sure to leave a message when you call. i dont answer calls from numbers I dont know. i have bill collectors that call and I dont talk to them. I will watch for you to call and I will call you back as soon as I can.

zoomie
01-25-2012, 11:10 PM
Hey if you need a ride I can prob run you over where you have to go in the am mang.

zoomie
01-25-2012, 11:14 PM
513-850-4437

capri306rs
01-25-2012, 11:31 PM
513-850-4437

Copy over and out!:bigthumb

bbford
01-26-2012, 02:00 AM
My dad has been talking shit all night and now he's asleep and he said i could stay until 7.00 am then i have to go and it's gonna rain hard as hell and i can't carry that stuff know where. I need a truck or a car to get me! He said in the morning it has to be all gone with me off his property and man im not fucking with my dad ever again for real.

Man im not trying to be a dick or anything if you really are homeless i feel bad for you but you posted this on extremestreetcars 1 week ago. Just dont wanna see hardworking people give up their money if this isnt legit My aunt peggy foss just call me and said my dad steve foss was trying to get a hold of me, remember I have not spoken to my father since I was very young. He moved to florida and is doing his own thing but it was nice to here his voice and catch up on some stuff. It was wild but well needed! I thought I would share with the guy's. It's more then just car chat's in here. I sure would like to see my father but he told me he was never coming back too ohio ever again but that's his choice. So I said when I get my shit together I would come see him and he said cool but you would think he would come see me and my grand mother and uncle's and cousin's. But people change and have there own live's. Seem's like my only real family are the guy's at the race track's anymore!

capri306rs
01-26-2012, 07:35 AM
Man im not trying to be a dick or anything if you really are homeless i feel bad for you but you posted this on extremestreetcars 1 week ago. Just dont wanna see hardworking people give up their money if this isnt legit My aunt peggy foss just call me and said my dad steve foss was trying to get a hold of me, remember I have not spoken to my father since I was very young. He moved to florida and is doing his own thing but it was nice to here his voice and catch up on some stuff. It was wild but well needed! I thought I would share with the guy's. It's more then just car chat's in here. I sure would like to see my father but he told me he was never coming back too ohio ever again but that's his choice. So I said when I get my shit together I would come see him and he said cool but you would think he would come see me and my grand mother and uncle's and cousin's. But people change and have there own live's. Seem's like my only real family are the guy's at the race track's anymore!

bbford this is my tim graham father who got married to my mom when I was 3 year's old and changed my name from foss to graham and thank's for trying to start shit in my time of real need man. Not cool! This is not a joke at all , I would not ask help if I didn't need it for real!:(

capri306rs
01-26-2012, 07:40 AM
Buy the way guy's I just got here to motel 6 here in mason phone>> 398-8015# room #229 and I owe them $40 dollar's still buy noon, the girl cut me a deal until noon! I owe a little rent + tax and then I will be good for 1 week. If anyone can still help call my room please! room>>#229 398-8015, and remember some people think it's a dam scam and it's not! I only needed $38 dollar's last night but I used 2 buck's to eat so that set me back a little bit!

SMOKE
01-26-2012, 08:45 AM
Don't take this the wrong way but if you are homeless and living on the streets how are you logging on to this website?

I have never been homeless thank God but I would assume most homeless people don't have a computer. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to figure out what is really going on since you posted asking for help in the public area.

Steves LX
01-26-2012, 08:52 AM
Don't take this the wrong way but if you are homeless and living on the streets how are you logging on to this website?

I have never been homeless thank God but I would assume most homeless people don't have a computer. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to figure out what is really going on since you posted asking for help in the public area.

I could be wrong on where he's posting from. But he could be at a library or most hotels have computers in their lobby area. I know Best Buy and electronic stores have access to internet on some of their display models as well.

jktruckin06
01-26-2012, 08:53 AM
Or he might be holding on to his laptop as a way to connect to the outside world... it would be one of the last things I sold off...

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-26-2012, 08:54 AM
I have a brother who is for real homeless...i'm talking about sleeping outside everyday for 5+ years and eating out of dumpsters to survive. I've never seen someone post on the internet over a span of 3 hours who was homeless. Where exactly are you posting from?

Markcore
01-26-2012, 08:59 AM
I have a brother who is for real homeless...i'm talking about sleeping outside everyday for 5+ years and eating out of dumpsters to survive. I've never seen someone post on the internet over a span of 3 hours who was homeless. Where exactly are you posting from?

Where is your brother? I'm sure theres a story here, and I'm not judging you, but I couldnt let my brother be homeless.

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Where is your brother? I'm sure theres a story here, and I'm not judging you, but I couldnt let my brother be homeless.

He has paranoid schizophrenia...i've tried for years to help him, he's been in and out of assisted living, he actually prefers it this way. It's hard for us to understand but he's lived on the streets so long, it's like a person who has been incarcerated for so many years that they don't know how to adjust back to normal living. He's doing a lot better NOW, he's been in an apartment for a few years but he'll spend weeks at a time sleeping out under overpasses down town with his homeless friends. It's something we'll never understand because we're not dealing with the things going through his head.

Anyway, this is something that touches home with me pretty closely, and i'd be willing to help, but i think it's fair to ask questions and get details in exchange for that help. I recently witnessed an ordeal with a guy on the internet asking a forum for help, saying he was a homeless Desert Storm vet, and the whole thing turned out to be a scam. All i know of this guy is he's on like his 5th screen name because he keeps getting banned, so i think questions are pretty reasonable.

sean
01-26-2012, 09:44 AM
I can't remember if that place has a computer out front for guests or not. I deliver there from time to time. Ill tell you this. Anyone in a situation that has to stay there for a week is in need of help. That place is nasty. I hate going there. It's a huge not well kept shit hole. It's ran by some foreign people who I think don't give a hell about the place or who they rent too. Although there was a cute chick at the front desk last time I was there. She was on the phone and smiled and said hi then went on talking in some other language.

capri306rs
01-26-2012, 09:57 AM
He has paranoid schizophrenia...i've tried for years to help him, he's been in and out of assisted living, he actually prefers it this way. It's hard for us to understand but he's lived on the streets so long, it's like a person who has been incarcerated for so many years that they don't know how to adjust back to normal living. He's doing a lot better NOW, he's been in an apartment for a few years but he'll spend weeks at a time sleeping out under overpasses down town with his homeless friends. It's something we'll never understand because we're not dealing with the things going through his head.

Anyway, this is something that touches home with me pretty closely, and i'd be willing to help, but i think it's fair to ask questions and get details in exchange for that help. I recently witnessed an ordeal with a guy on the internet asking a forum for help, saying he was a homeless Desert Storm vet, and the whole thing turned out to be a scam. All i know of this guy is he's on like his 5th screen name because he keeps getting banned, so i think questions are pretty reasonable.

got any question's guy's call me ,, You need to read all of the thread's before you judge! here call 398-8015 room 229!brian graham.

sean
01-26-2012, 10:09 AM
I believe you brian. That place is nasty. Ill be there in time with johns 40 before noon. Keep your head up. You have to expect some doubt buddy. You have pretty much been a prick to a lot of these people st some point during your past. I hope this shows you what kind of people are on here and the lengths they would go to help someone out.

Steves LX
01-26-2012, 10:38 AM
Well i've never met you or know anything about your past or background. But I am a project manager for a telecommunications company and just might be able to get you a job. We build cell phone towers and perform all the maintenance on them for various cell phone companies throughout the country. You would be climbing on a daily basis and expected to perform various tasks once you reach the work area. This could be anywhere from 120ft to 1100 feet. You just never know from day to day. A lot of people dont think their scared of heights until they reach that level and say there 'aint no way. Which there isn't nothing wrong with that. You will have all the proper safety gear which the company would provide for you. However they will do payroll deduction until it's payed off. You have to have the ability once you reach whatever the working level may be. To tie off and let go of the steel with both hands and do the job at hand. I cant make you any guarentees that you will get hired but you dont know unless you try. So if this sounds like something that your interested in give me a call. 513-464-2436

Steve

700hp04mystic
01-26-2012, 10:55 AM
i truley beleive this is not a scam and i would hope not. i started this because i have a big heart and figured for those of us that could help in any way should help someone out in a bad situation.

capri306rs
01-26-2012, 11:04 AM
Thank's sean for the help, im sure that was you that came buy and paid the money and I was gone for a minute down the street,, I heard a church would help out with the remainder of the money and i got it and a kroger's food card for $50.00 dollars. I was gonna write too everyone on here that I got the money from the church and don't worry about it but thank you everyone who has helped out and not judged me,, sorry I missed sean he and anyone else can come buy anytime they want to. I got to come up with one more week still then im all good but so far im fine:)

capri306rs
01-26-2012, 11:05 AM
Well i've never met you or know anything about your past or background. But I am a project manager for a telecommunications company and just might be able to get you a job. We build cell phone towers and perform all the maintenance on them for various cell phone companies throughout the country. You would be climbing on a daily basis and expected to perform various tasks once you reach the work area. This could be anywhere from 120ft to 1100 feet. You just never know from day to day. A lot of people dont think their scared of heights until they reach that level and say there 'aint no way. Which there isn't nothing wrong with that. You will have all the proper safety gear which the company would provide for you. However they will do payroll deduction until it's payed off. You have to have the ability once you reach whatever the working level may be. To tie off and let go of the steel with both hands and do the job at hand. I cant make you any guarentees that you will get hired but you dont know unless you try. So if this sounds like something that your interested in give me a call. 513-464-2436

Steve

okay steve and thank's man!:bigthumb

capri306rs
01-26-2012, 11:07 AM
I believe you brian. That place is nasty. Ill be there in time with johns 40 before noon. Keep your head up. You have to expect some doubt buddy. You have pretty much been a prick to a lot of these people st some point during your past. I hope this shows you what kind of people are on here and the lengths they would go to help someone out.

I thought you were asleep until 11:00 am or so you said so I was not gonna call you until 11:30 or so!:bigthumb

sean
01-26-2012, 12:16 PM
No I couldn't get to you until then.

sean
01-26-2012, 12:26 PM
That was johns money. I'm just the boat delivery boy. I still have some money left over from john that I will get to you 2 day.

bbford
01-26-2012, 12:41 PM
bbford this is my tim graham father who got married to my mom when I was 3 year's old and changed my name from foss to graham and thank's for trying to start shit in my time of real need man. Not cool! This is not a joke at all , I would not ask help if I didn't need it for real!:(

Wasnt trying to start shit at all, just find it odd that you are able to keep posting on here and extremestreetcars and you have been ask a couple times how you are still have internet access and you have yet to answer. I know on extreme you said your freind has been letting you use his computer?

2Kblacksleeper
01-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Thanks again Sean for getting it to him.

sean
01-26-2012, 12:48 PM
I did see a computer set up 4 guests in the lobby of this motel

Steves LX
01-26-2012, 02:11 PM
So how much more money do you need for 1 more week?

03z06vette
01-26-2012, 02:21 PM
He is payed up for a week, i just talked to the hotel manager. Brian, id say if you have one week to find a job that is enough time. It may be a bitch job but still a job

Steves LX
01-26-2012, 02:31 PM
I beleive you said you had a bicycle along with you. If so and you can afford the metro. They have bike racks on the front of the busses. You can really get places then without having to bike all over the place. I would check out some of the Labor Ready's or temp services as well.

capri306rs
01-26-2012, 02:39 PM
There's no metro's out here , and temp services I have been to but job's are far away and I said I really needed 2 weeks so if I found a job they hold back a week and if I didn't have that other week then on the street I go again.Thanks 2kblacksleeper for your and sean's help today. I have been in and out trying to find job's out here again! That's why nobody can get a hold of me. But now im here . So any question's feal free to call in 20 min's.

capri306rs
01-26-2012, 02:41 PM
He is payed up for a week, i just talked to the hotel manager. Brian, id say if you have one week to find a job that is enough time. It may be a bitch job but still a job

Nozik ain't no manager she perp's and get's in everyone's buisness but I got what your saying.:bigthumb

Steves LX
01-26-2012, 02:51 PM
I know there's a metro stop in Mason at Meijers on Tylersville Rd. Not sure how far that is in relation to where you are staying at. That's why I said if you had a bike with you. That you could pedal 20 or 30 minutes to a bus stop and jump on the bus with your bike strapped to the front and really get around town if need be. I beleive the bus # is 42X and its like 3.50 or something like that for the fare.

capri306rs
01-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Im a broke fucker that's why I asked help from yall!

sean
01-26-2012, 03:33 PM
I just got off of the phone with brian. Any of you out there have any doubts just call him. hes is a good guy going through a very tough time right now. He is very thankful and embarrassed having to do this. Those of you helping him should feel very proud. He is in a spot that has to be very lonely and sad. I think he is going to need help for one more week after this one as long as he can find a job in the next day or two. have to wate and see. 20 people give ten bucks and he has another week and a little left over for food. I deliver pizza because I got laid off. I make very little money but I will do ten dollars. who's the other 19 that can help with ten bucks?

mustang_gt88
01-26-2012, 04:00 PM
Im in for 10 were do i send it? Or I work in lebanon maybe i can give it to you sean.

sean
01-26-2012, 04:04 PM
Hell yea. Where in lebanon do you work? I live there and can come pick it up st some point.

18 more people. Who's next?

If you have doubts call him and talk for a few. Hell, he would prob appreciate having someone to talk to for a few minutes.

redfirepearlgt
01-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Okay, so did you go to Christs Church at Mason as I suggested? As I stated they have a food pantry for such situations. They are 3.3 miles due north of your location. Cycle out Bards Road, turn left and ride north on Mason Montgomery Road 3.1 miles and they are on the left at the corner of MM and Western Row. Making the effort to do this will show others and myself you want to help yourself and dig out of this quagmire you appear to be in. Remember we all wish to help you and many on here have very open and giving hearts. Effort on your part is a part of the process. Yelling and/or cussing will only harm your search for assistance to get you back on your feet again. So once again go to Christs Church at Mason (if you haven't already) and seek what assistance my congregation can provide you. CCM is our main charitable contribution which is one of the reasons I am asking you to do this. Email or PM me if you had issues. I will contact them as to why. Thanks.

mustang_gt88
01-26-2012, 04:16 PM
I work off of fujitec

redfirepearlgt
01-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Hell yea. Where in lebanon do you work? I live there and can come pick it up st some point.

18 more people. Who's next?

If you have doubts call him and talk for a few. Hell, he would prob appreciate having someone to talk to for a few minutes.

Hey Sean, I am going to see wehat I can do in the next few to help this guy out. I am leaving here in a few minutes. just want to speak with him first.

sean
01-26-2012, 04:23 PM
I live by that. Text me and we can figure out a t person I thoughttime or day to meet. 317 0870. Chad I would def call and talk with him. I'm the last person I would have thought would be trying to help this guy but hes a person in need and I can help him. I would hope if I was ever in a bad situation, no matter the cause someone would help me.

fastford1996
01-26-2012, 04:50 PM
i hope u find a job soon id help u but i have no job at the moment either but my grandmother is letting me live with her to get me on my feet for the time being hope u can find a job soon i live in galloway and its hard to find a job here idk how it is there but once agian GL

Katmandu
01-26-2012, 05:33 PM
I have no idea how the pay pal thing works.PayPal is extremely easy to use. You do have to have a valid Credit Card to set up an account though.

Is there someone closer to this dude that can accept PayPal payments and get the $$$ to him ? If I was closer, I would do it.

BTW Brian, what do you NEED right now besides money ?

I'm certain folks would be willing to donate you some clothes, toiletries and other necessities.

What are your clothing sizes ?

Also, are you a Veteran ?

Steves LX
01-26-2012, 05:47 PM
I have no problem helping him out as well. I can give some money also. I was just trying to offer a little advise to help get him around. I use to have a guy that worked for me that took the bus from downtown to Sharonville and then myself or another employee would scoop him up and take him the rest of the way. I'm just making suggestions as I think about them. I know 50.00 gift card isnt much now days to Krogers but if you can budget it right. It can go along way. Couple LBS of lunch meat and a couple loafs of bread and some bags of chips to go with it. Hit up the fast food places for condiments and stuff. Just trying to put my own self in survival mode. I will come see you tomorrow Brian and try to help you out.

redfirepearlgt
01-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Just got back from visiting Brian. We had a nice chat. I have covered his stay for another week, so he has room now until 2/9/2012. No one needs to send me any money. I've got it. No strings attached. So that takes care of his living accomodations request/concern and should give him time to find a job. He visited my church this morning and they were able to help him some as well. He does have some cash for incidentals but it is his business if he wishes to divulge on line how much. So he is better off than he was last evening and has a lot of soul searching, job hunting, and some changes in life choices to get on with starting at sunrise Friday morning.

Brian, it appears that some on Stangbangerz are willing to forgive you (self included) for things not need of mention in the past. This is your opportunity to make a change in your life and live up to what others have done for you in hopes that you will get your life together and start fresh. As for the trust part...don't expect that to come overnight. Forgiveness of one's wrong doings doesn't entitle one to overnight trust, that will need to be earned through your future involvement with others and the changes you make that others can see. Expect skeptics, and don't expect exceptance by everyone. Others may only find it possible to trust you partially. You can only accept what others are willing to extend to you at this point. We are praying for you and hope that this experience has opened your eyes and made you have a little "come to Jesus meeting" with God, yourself, and how you interact and respect others in the future. Take care and good luck.

ibstrokin
01-26-2012, 06:13 PM
I hate to suggest this, but have you considered Welfare? Times like these is what that program was intended for.

2Kblacksleeper
01-26-2012, 06:33 PM
Thank you chad for helping out also. And same applies to anyone else that helped.

John.

R825OH
01-26-2012, 06:35 PM
So he is better off than he was last evening and has a lot of soul searching, job hunting, and some changes in life choices to get on with starting at sunrise Friday morning.

Brian, it appears that some on Stangbangerz are willing to forgive you (self included) for things not need of mention in the past. This is your opportunity to make a change in your life and live up to what others have done for you in hopes that you will get your life together and start fresh. As for the trust part...don't expect that to come overnight. Forgiveness of one's wrong doings doesn't entitle one to overnight trust, that will need to be earned through your future involvement with others and the changes you make that others can see. Expect skeptics, and don't expect exceptance by everyone. Others may only find it possible to trust you partially. You can only accept what others are willing to extend to you at this point. We are praying for you and hope that this experience has opened your eyes and made you have a little "come to Jesus meeting" with God, yourself, and how you interact and respect others in the future. Take care and good luck.

Nicely done and said Chad!!!!:bigthumb:bigthumb

sean
01-26-2012, 06:49 PM
Very good to hear. I have some money from others I am going to drop off now and that should be good for now. I don't have words for how I feel about sbz right now. I'm just very proud to be a part of it. You guys are great.

700hp04mystic
01-26-2012, 07:00 PM
iam so glad that we got this worked out a little bit for him when i seen this on extreeme it was heart breaking ive seen alot of this growing up my adopted parents were foster parents and alot of those kids had it real ruff and hate to see it. i cant beleive that there was no more interest from the other site in helping a man out. i just want to say thanks to everyone that helped out wether it was money , words of advice, or transportation and there use of pp and for being honest people.

adragon72
01-26-2012, 07:11 PM
It good to see this from you all

draggin50
01-26-2012, 07:23 PM
Wow that's so good to hear! I'm sure he is very thankful for what everyone has said or done. Glad to be a part of this site and knowing that there are people out there like you all.

Gearhead
01-26-2012, 07:53 PM
Just got back from visiting Brian. We had a nice chat. I have covered his stay for another week, so he has room now until 2/9/2012. No one needs to send me any money. I've got it. No strings attached. So that takes care of his living accomodations request/concern and should give him time to find a job. He visited my church this morning and they were able to help him some as well. He does have some cash for incidentals but it is his business if he wishes to divulge on line how much. So he is better off than he was last evening and has a lot of soul searching, job hunting, and some changes in life choices to get on with starting at sunrise Friday morning.

:bigthumb:bigthumb Very well put.

Brian, we are pulling for you, keep your head up and think positive !! I know I've bashed you pretty hard in the past on here, but I hope my small contribution helped you out some....

thecollector
01-26-2012, 09:28 PM
Lots of bangers know of job openings. What's your background? Age? Valid drivers license? Clean mvr?

capri306rs
01-27-2012, 02:43 AM

Thank's chad for stopping buy and helping me out and talking with me and I will be on the ball in the morning! Now I wish my dam gout would go away in my left arm and hand.. so swollon right now.

capri306rs
01-27-2012, 04:14 AM
Can't sleep so I wanted to say I have everything I need and im good to go thank's to all on stangbangerz and e.s.c! I can't thank everyone enough people it mean's so much too me.

capri306rs
01-27-2012, 04:19 AM
PayPal is extremely easy to use. You do have to have a valid Credit Card to set up an account though.

Is there someone closer to this dude that can accept PayPal payments and get the $$$ to him ? If I was closer, I would do it.

BTW Brian, what do you NEED right now besides money ?

I'm certain folks would be willing to donate you some clothes, toiletries and other necessities.

What are your clothing sizes ?

Also, are you a Veteran ?

I got stuff to where and thank's anyway's but it would be hard to find my pant's size's,, im 6'3 and 259 pound's and waist 42 and length 32 my shirt size 3x and shoe size 13. And no im not a veteran! And I have all my shampoo's and soap's and stuff already but thank's anyway man:bigthumb

bestracing
01-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Theres a few places around Hebron, Ky that are hiring.

Here's one in Wilder, close to Newport:
http://www.tmk-group.com/tmk-ipsco_wilder.php

relaxednoma
01-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Just came accross this. Awesome folks on here. I'm down to help the next go around.

Let me see what I can gather up clothes wise this saturday when we visit family, I've got an relative whos about the same build id say, who has way more clothes then he needs. Could probably get a nice dress shirt, tie, slacks, shoes, socks together so you could have that for the interview.

859-653-8351 is my cell.

capri306rs
02-06-2012, 05:40 AM
Still have not found a job. Dam it's hard to find one these day's! From fast food to car dealership's to dunkin dounut's, shit's crazy!

DSSKing68
02-06-2012, 06:15 AM
Stop at the Bob Evans in Lebanon. PM me. I think I can help you out.

dsmawd350
02-06-2012, 07:17 AM
heres what excoptard has done since his humbleing talk with the church and how appreciative for the help and sorry for talking shit

http://www.extremestreetcars.com/extremeforum/showthread.php?t=2592&page=2

1baddlx
02-06-2012, 07:55 AM
wow that was worth looking at,i feel bad for anybody to be in a rough situation,ive been there before many times....but if i was in that situation now the last thing i would be doing is making more enemies.just sayin

setty2706
02-06-2012, 08:37 AM
I wear about the same size clothes as you man... let me know what you need for some interview clothes etc etc.. i have a good rain jacket for you as well...

Let me know what you need i work at the prison so i go toward mason/lebanon everyday....

capri306rs
02-06-2012, 11:54 AM
heres what excoptard has done since his humbleing talk with the church and how appreciative for the help and sorry for talking shit

http://www.extremestreetcars.com/extremeforum/showthread.php?t=2592&page=2

All fuck you and a few other's stir up the shit there also that has nothing to do with trying to get a job or anything else, people like you just bash people that need help that's all your good for so keep it up buddy!

capri306rs
02-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Stop at the Bob Evans in Lebanon. PM me. I think I can help you out.

Im to far from lebanon man im on a bike remember!:bigthumb,, thank's though!

setty2706
02-06-2012, 11:57 AM
All fuck you and a few other's stir up the shit there also that has nothing to do with trying to get a job or anything else, people like you just bash people that need help that's all your good for so keep it up buddy!

I am not a member there so i cant use the link.... I am offering a hand to the man for supplies needed to survive.... is there something i should know about this man or something

capri306rs
02-06-2012, 12:08 PM
I am not a member there so i cant use the link.... I am offering a hand to the man for supplies needed to survive.... is there something i should know about this man or something

Some guy's are from another site and they try to bash me and other people all the time.Some are member's on here with different names and some have the same name's as on here.

stocknotch
02-06-2012, 01:22 PM
If this guy can help you get a job at Bob Evans and your living in a hotel with your rent about to expire would you be better off getting to bob evans by any means necessary. Maybe start earning tips or at least get money in motion. I'm not giving you a hard time just not sure why your not willing to shoot at this. You had several guys give you a place to stay you don't think someone will give you a ride?

GREAZY
02-06-2012, 02:06 PM
You could also rent another place near the bob evans.

capri306rs
02-06-2012, 02:12 PM
If this guy can help you get a job at Bob Evans and your living in a hotel with your rent about to expire would you be better off getting to bob evans by any means necessary. Maybe start earning tips or at least get money in motion. I'm not giving you a hard time just not sure why your not willing to shoot at this. You had several guys give you a place to stay you don't think someone will give you a ride?

Who's gonna give me a ride? Nobody!

capri306rs
02-06-2012, 02:13 PM
You could also rent another place near the bob evans.

Got rent for that place aslo?

leroy93lx
02-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Have you went to your local unemployment office and had them help you compile a resume and apply for jobs through their network? Are you using all the online job searches to your advantage? My wife is an human resource manager for a large company that is currently hiring cleaning people through a temp agency. Ever look into those agencies?

k062693w
02-06-2012, 02:21 PM
Im to far from lebanon man im on a bike remember!:bigthumb,, thank's though!
BUS ???

Who's gonna give me a ride? Nobody!
Again BUS ???

Didn't SBZ and ESC already pay for 2 weeks ???

:rolleyes:

stocknotch
02-06-2012, 02:49 PM
I'm not trying to be mean so dont take it that way but if I was in your place I would have started walking as soon as he made his post and just hoped someone would offer a ride on the way.

capri306rs
02-06-2012, 03:22 PM
I'm not trying to be mean so dont take it that way but if I was in your place I would have started walking as soon as he made his post and just hoped someone would offer a ride on the way.

Get real do you know how far that is from hear? People say dumb shit sometime's!

k062693w
02-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Maybe this will help Brian ???

http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Article/MSN-2006-Job-Search-Companies-hiring-this-month/?SiteId=cbmsnhp42006&sc_extcmp=JS_2006_home1

capri306rs
02-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Maybe this will help Brian ???

http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Article/MSN-2006-Job-Search-Companies-hiring-this-month/?SiteId=cbmsnhp42006&sc_extcmp=JS_2006_home1

Im a head of yah there bub!

sean
02-06-2012, 06:35 PM
I may be wrong but I think at the corner of wilkes and fields ertle there is a temp service behind the gas station. You should go there and let them know what your transportaion issues are. They may have something right there you could go do.

Also, I read the stuff over on esc and whats being said here. I know its hard sometimes but you have to calm way down man. Remember what we talked about and stick to it. Theres a lot of people that helped you out, some here, some on esc, and a lot you dont even know from chads church. Keep your head clear and when your about to threaten people step back and walk away.

capri306rs
02-06-2012, 11:49 PM
I get pissed when people start kickin you when your already down so i just tell them how it is i guess!

sean
02-07-2012, 01:34 AM
People aren't always going to say the things you want to hear, but how you handle those situations will determine what they say next. Just move on and focus on the positive. Hows the job hunting going?

capri306rs
02-07-2012, 02:16 AM
People aren't always going to say the things you want to hear, but how you handle those situations will determine what they say next. Just move on and focus on the positive. Hows the job hunting going?

Got an interview at shell gas station tomorrow morning here in mason! I hope I get it!:bigthumb

700hp04mystic
02-07-2012, 02:29 AM
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW BRO......

capri306rs
02-07-2012, 02:32 AM
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW BRO......

Thank's!:bigthumb

redfirepearlgt
02-07-2012, 08:23 AM
Go get 'em Brian.

qwk93ta
02-07-2012, 11:54 AM
If you don't get the job at Shell, try snagajob.com....my son got a few jobs off of there over the summer before he was hired by a machine shop full time.

capri306rs
02-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Just another interview like alway's , nothing special at all. Of course we will get back with you! Can't win for shit!

mad max
02-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Just try to stay positive man , hopefully something will pop up.

capri306rs
02-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Now I just got back and I got 2 more interviews tomorrow! I hope these sucker's pan out!

Gstang117
02-08-2012, 08:23 AM
Capri ive after an interview ive always called back and asked them if theyve made a descion. It makes you look like you want

Gstang117
02-08-2012, 08:25 AM
The job. good luck with the job search!

redfirepearlgt
02-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Sent in 3 resumes to my current employer in June on two different occasions. Sent another one in in October. An acquaintance (employee there) on the inside even carried a copy in for me in July. Another copy was taken in in Septemeber by another contact who works there. Got a call to set up an interview in October. Interviewed with 3 people after an assessment test was passed and heard nothing for 3 weeks. Received a call in November to go for a medical prescreen. Received initial offer based on passing the full physical. Received confirmed offer the day before Thanksgiving. Offical start date was 1/9/12.

The point here is gain some patience. A "get back to you" answer at an interview is not a NO. Offers don't come over night ESPECIALLY in this economy. Keep plugging away at it. You will get out of this what you put into it Brian. Glad to hear you have had an interview and have two more lined up today. Hopefully you can find something to keep your rent paid and put some aside for a DD car which will open more employment opportunities for you. Good luck and keep hanging in there.

Just remember that getting ticked off at the person doing the hiring won't get you anywhere. SO if you call and they give you bad news just thank them. You never know, you may be number two and the person they chose ends up being a toad or a no-show and now they call you. :)

Also remember this; Thomas Edison is estimated to have failed 111,009 times before finally having success with his lightbulb invention. Keep trying. You will succeed if you really set your mind to it. :bigthumb

RIXXX93GT
02-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Persistence does pay off. If you check back it shows your interested and it may just be the push that gets you in the door.

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-08-2012, 05:05 PM

Man look, i just gotta be honest here...you've gotta suck it up and fucking man up and get your shit together. I'm sorry but being a friend and kissing your ass and telling you it'll be ok is not going to help you, you need to hear it straight so i'm gonna say it.

You got a free ride from some very generous people to get you out of the cold. I understand you're on a bike, but the free room is about to expire and you have a potential job opportunity up the street...TAKE IT. Fuck sitting there while nothing happens, fuck waiting for what if. If this other guy has a good job opportunity in Lebanon, and your room is about to get taken from you, pack your shit up and bum a ride to Lebanon and get a job there. You might be on the streets there for a few days but if you GET A JOB i'm sure more people will be willing to help you out once they see you're taking the issue into your own hands and doing all you can do.

I'm not trying to be a dick, remember i have a brother who's homeless and far worse off than you are. I've been through some rough shit myself and i blamed everyone but myself for the problems. Once i realized i had to take control of shit and do it MYSELF that's when things started turning around for me. Don't let transportation be the issue that keeps you homeless and keeps you fucked. Take a bus, hitch hike, do whatever you have to do to get yourself close enough to ANY job you can get. What do you have to lose when you don't have shit? I'm just saying dude...CARPE DIEM.

Oh and i thought i might add...years ago when i was a teenager when my brother first started showing signs of a mental illness, and when he first became homeless, his only transportation was a 20 inch bike and he rode it from down town Cincinnati to Mt. Orab Ohio to visit us. He hasn't had a driver's license since i was 9 years old. I swear i'm not making this up. When he got too old and wasn't able to ride, he walked. In the cold, from down town to Mt. Orab which i guess is about ~40 miles or so because he couldn't walk the interstate, he had to take rt. 50 all the way around through Milford. MAN UP. I'm saying this as a friend.

capri306rs
02-08-2012, 05:35 PM
Well I got a job just about an hour ago so now it's only 20 hour's a week starting but it's something here at golden corral in mason. Now I got to get rent taken care of for another week then I should be caught all up! Thank's for the support from the guy's who helped out!

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Well I got a job just about an hour ago so now it's only 20 hour's a week starting but it's something here at golden corral in mason. Now I got to get rent taken care of for another week then I should be caught all up! Thank's for the support from the guy's who helped out!

Good going man...any job, any hours, is better than nothing. Consider it a stepping stone. :bigthumb

capri306rs
02-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Man look, i just gotta be honest here...you've gotta suck it up and fucking man up and get your shit together. I'm sorry but being a friend and kissing your ass and telling you it'll be ok is not going to help you, you need to hear it straight so i'm gonna say it.

You got a free ride from some very generous people to get you out of the cold. I understand you're on a bike, but the free room is about to expire and you have a potential job opportunity up the street...TAKE IT. Fuck sitting there while nothing happens, fuck waiting for what if. If this other guy has a good job opportunity in Lebanon, and your room is about to get taken from you, pack your shit up and bum a ride to Lebanon and get a job there. You might be on the streets there for a few days but if you GET A JOB i'm sure more people will be willing to help you out once they see you're taking the issue into your own hands and doing all you can do.

I'm not trying to be a dick, remember i have a brother who's homeless and far worse off than you are. I've been through some rough shit myself and i blamed everyone but myself for the problems. Once i realized i had to take control of shit and do it MYSELF that's when things started turning around for me. Don't let transportation be the issue that keeps you homeless and keeps you fucked. Take a bus, hitch hike, do whatever you have to do to get yourself close enough to ANY job you can get. What do you have to lose when you don't have shit? I'm just saying dude...CARPE DIEM.

Oh and i thought i might add...years ago when i was a teenager when my brother first started showing signs of a mental illness, and when he first became homeless, his only transportation was a 20 inch bike and he rode it from down town Cincinnati to Mt. Orab Ohio to visit us. He hasn't had a driver's license since i was 9 years old. I swear i'm not making this up. When he got too old and wasn't able to ride, he walked. In the cold, from down town to Mt. Orab which i guess is about ~40 miles or so because he couldn't walk the interstate, he had to take rt. 50 all the way around through Milford. MAN UP. I'm saying this as a friend.

Wow you went on and on about some wild shit! And what is carpe diem? Fuck being on the street's I would have done something to get money my way!:mad::mad::mad:

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Wow you went on and on about some wild shit! And what is carpe diem? Fuck being on the street's I would have done something to get money my way!:mad::mad::mad:

Carpe diem is latin for Sieze The Day.

capri306rs
02-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Now I need black slack's waist 42 length 32 and a white short sleeve button up shirt buy friday of this week before 4:00 pm friday!

HawksWR37
02-08-2012, 06:06 PM
hit up goodwill man. i used to work at autozone and you had to have red polos and i would get them there for 2 dollars. you'd be suprised the sizes they have

capri306rs
02-08-2012, 06:09 PM
QUOTE=HawksWR37;701575]hit up goodwill man. i used to work at autozone and you had to have red polos and i would get them there for 2 dollars. you'd be suprised the sizes they have[/QUOTE]

Yep I know!:bigthumb

redfirepearlgt
02-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Good news. Glad you got some income potential soon.