Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Been gone a while.... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Been gone a while....

NaomiDstangLvr
01-25-2012, 12:47 PM
So whats new everyone?!? Lol! There was major drama last time I was on here. Hopefully a lot has cooled down...

How was everyone's Christmas and New Years??

:coo1:

draggin50
01-25-2012, 01:16 PM
Welcome back!

Stangman
01-25-2012, 01:33 PM
Hi! Just as long as you don't tell any gross jokes around here you'll be ok ;) lol

sean
01-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Hello. I'm glad to see you back. Chad needs to get back on too.

redfirepearlgt
01-25-2012, 03:45 PM
HEY STRANGER!!!!!!! Hows it going????? Missed you guys big time!!!!!! Hope all is well. How are the pair of Chad"s?? Had a nice Christmas. Hope yours was equally as nice. DONT BE STRANGERS THIS SUMMER!!!!!! OR SPRING FOR THAT MATTER!!!!! Sincerely,
Your other Chad LOL!

Katmandu
01-26-2012, 12:48 PM
So whats new everyone?!? Lol! There was major drama last time I was on here. Hopefully a lot has cooled down...

How was everyone's Christmas and New Years??

:coo1:Welcome back! :bigthumb

No more drama around here since the Bungles-Steeler's season is over! :lol:

90stang
01-26-2012, 02:12 PM
welcome back

NaomiDstangLvr
01-26-2012, 06:56 PM
Hi! Just as long as you don't tell any gross jokes around here you'll be ok ;) lol

Me? NEVER!!! :D

HEY STRANGER!!!!!!! Hows it going????? Missed you guys big time!!!!!! Hope all is well. How are the pair of Chad"s?? Had a nice Christmas. Hope yours was equally as nice. DONT BE STRANGERS THIS SUMMER!!!!!! OR SPRING FOR THAT MATTER!!!!! Sincerely,
Your other Chad LOL!

I've missed you guys too! I missing seeing all the stangs at the cruise ins, HOPEFULLY mine will be worthy to show off this Spring. Lol! The Chads are good, CJ will be 2 on Feb 4th already!

Welcome back! :bigthumb

No more drama around here since the Bungles-Steeler's season is over! :lol:

Oh Katmandu, how I've MISSED you!! Well, not really......

Hahaha!!! :)

redfirepearlgt
01-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Hey girl ITS A MUSTANG!!!!!!! Any mustang is worthy of admiration. Its a mustang. Some are pretty some are fast, some are pretty and fast, some are loud, some are proud, some show at cavalcade and draw a large crowd. Some are green some are red, some have plated's custom touches instead. Some have a hatch some have a notch, some are have a roof, others do not. ...HEE HEE HEE! THis is fun. Get the point?

sean
01-26-2012, 08:04 PM
ohh yes. I forgot to ask why cant I see the good looking mustang (orange one) all i can see is that old vert... lol

NaomiDstangLvr
01-28-2012, 08:00 PM
Haha I get it Chad!! ;) And Sean.......shut it! My vert may not be a head turner but she's mine!! :tongue2:

sean
01-28-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm sure it turns heads

NaomiDstangLvr
01-29-2012, 08:31 PM
One thing I can say about my vert, it's not all hacked up. You can't say that much about a fox Mustang anymore. She does need some work though. Hope to get it done soon...