Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Any middletown boy's know this car? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any middletown boy's know this car?

capri306rs
01-09-2012, 02:31 AM
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/2759751414.html

97dustang
01-09-2012, 04:32 AM
I know this car

Gstang117
01-09-2012, 10:05 AM
never seen it before

Gene
01-09-2012, 11:59 AM
[url]Any middletown boy's know this car?

Seriously?

Did you completely fail English in high school?

I wouldn't normally make a comment on this, but considering that you insist on starting multiple threads a day where you don't understand the difference between plural and possessive, it's starting to make my eyes bleed.

Please read this:

WikiHow - How to Use Apostrophes (http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Apostrophes)

jktruckin06
01-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Dam mean gene. U knead too lei off. Bahahaha... I actually get cornfused about the apostrophe sometimes, so I'm going to read your article... thanks

cobra429boss
01-09-2012, 01:48 PM
LOL Damn son....

capri306rs
01-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Seriously?

I wouldn't normally make a comment on this, but considering that you insist on starting multiple threads a day where you don't understand the difference between plural and possessive, it's starting to make my eyes bleed.

Please read this:

Gene what a guy!:flipoff:

03z06vette
01-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Seriously?

Please read this:

That's a long sentense....lol

GREAZY
01-09-2012, 02:47 PM
It is still an improvment over his old EXCOP CAR post.

Gene
01-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Gene what a guy!:flipoff:

It's not hard. Just try this: Every time you want to use an apostrophe...don't.

mustang8998
01-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Holyshitgenegogetem,,,,

Black Horse
01-10-2012, 08:15 AM
That's a long sentense....lol

sentence perhaps?

Gstang117
01-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Dont' be hatin on us middletuckians grammer dats just da way we talk dawg a little white trash mixed with sum gangbanger tawlk, ya dig??

Thank you Middletown/Madison public schools for the great education I recieved..

Also, I would like to make it clear that I'm not picking on capri306rs for his grammar skills. Just commenting on the poor condition of our local schools..

Black Horse
01-10-2012, 11:23 AM
You don't get anything out if you don't put anything in.......

jktruckin06
01-10-2012, 11:27 AM
punctuation is for the birds I like people that just run on with one sentence until you lose your spot and give up trying to read a now paragraph with no break for your poor eyes those are the best wouldnt you agree

Gene
01-10-2012, 11:32 AM
punctuation is for the birds I like people that just run on with one sentence until you lose your spot and give up trying to read a now paragraph with no break for your poor eyes those are the best wouldnt you agree

That's way too short for that. :D

I like the ones that run for 30 or 40 lines without punctuation or a paragraph break. Then that person gets mad because no one bothers to answer their question (this is commonly found on The Corral and Stangnet).

graysonracin
01-10-2012, 10:32 PM
Didnt know you had to be of above average intelligence to join this site? Everyone knows who excopcar or whatever it is this week is, why bust his balls? I could care less about how my typing or wording is on my posts, its a mustang forum! Im not trying to impress anyone with my IQ, im not writiing term papers or taking a grammer test here. I guess ill police everyone elses threads and comment on things like im better than everyone. The bashing and knitpicking (if thats the correct spelling of the word, didnt take time to look it up sorry) is getting old on this site. Yes, i know i can leave anytime if i choose too. Oh and i normally dont comment on this stuff as well, but hey it happens too much. Feel free to pick this over i could give a shit less.:bigthumb