PDA

View Full Version : Good site too find lady's you single guy's.

capri306rs
01-07-2012, 04:32 AM
Go too (plentyoffish.com):bigthumb and check out the lady's if your single. I have met ton's of woman on there. But some are stuck up.LOL

06V6Andrew
01-07-2012, 08:25 AM
i be there and let me tell you some women are crazy! I had one bite me som hard that i thought she tore a chunk of my skin off. She tought it was sexy, i never been so close to hit a woman in my life

Gene
01-07-2012, 10:37 AM
But some are stuck up.LOL

They may have an issue with guys with bad grammar.

raisinjack
01-07-2012, 11:38 AM

now that is some funny shit right there:bigthumb

cobradon
01-07-2012, 11:48 AM
A couple of my buddies are on there and its got alot of loose ladies on there.They come right out and tell u all they want is a piece of ass for the night.He scores 9 out of 10 dates....lol

capri306rs
01-07-2012, 12:28 PM
A couple of my buddies are on there and its got alot of loose ladies on there.They come right out and tell u all they want is a piece of ass for the night.He scores 9 out of 10 dates....lol

It's true I hae met alot on there and one's coming over tonight.Game on playa! LMAO

Steves LX
01-07-2012, 12:40 PM

Yeah you got that right. Or you change their profile as for what type of woman they are looking for. And magically the women that end up meeting them go from 110lbs soaking wet to 350lbs +. :rofl: The guys that me and Don work with no longer leave their phones lay around with their Plenty of Fish account left open now.:lol:

Steves LX
01-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Dont get me wrong here. There's nothing wrong with BBW and i'm not making fun of them by any means. Its just funny when you see your co worker all pumped up that he's getting some tonight. And he tells her to bring her bathing suit with her. And he' expecting his normal type of girl to show that's built like a brick shit house. And what shows up is a 300 Lb chic with bathing suit in hand. I guess on this particular one the only pics she showed was her face and lied about everything else in her profile.

capri306rs
01-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Dont get me wrong here. There's nothing wrong with BBW and i'm not making fun of them by any means. Its just funny when you see your co worker all pumped up that he's getting some tonight. And he tells her to bring her bathing suit with her. And he' expecting his normal type of girl to show that's built like a brick shit house. And what shows up is a 300 Lb chic with bathing suit in hand. I guess on this particular one the only pics she showed was her face and lied about everything else in her profile.

That's 100% true hell some don't even have pic's but I just scored a new pm and it's my 23 phone number I have gotten in the past 3 day's. Some are horse head lookin mutha fugger's ahahahahahahahaha.

Stolly113
01-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Some are horse head lookin mutha fugger's ahahahahahahahaha.

Hahaha my one buddy whos on here not going to mention anynames lol, took his actual gf's picture and made a POF account looking for a lesbian lol He got some mass pictures off that some are really fucking hot others looked like they been kicked in the crotch a few times lol He has some really disturbing txts from some of those woman lol

Blackout
01-07-2012, 01:58 PM
A couple of my buddies are on there and its got allot of loose ladies on there.They come right out and tell u all they want is a piece of ass for the night.He scores 9 out of 10 dates....lol

that sounds good and all. but the next day when you look down at your peter and can't figure out what that is on it is the reason allot of guys don't bother. I don't think it's worth getting sloppy seconds and also getting a disease. Just my opinion.

capri306rs
01-07-2012, 02:13 PM
that sounds good and all. but the next day when you look down at your peter and can't figure out what that is on it is the reason allot of guys don't bother. I don't think it's worth getting sloppy seconds and also getting a disease. Just my opinion.

True but it's some tail man.

Dirtyd0g
01-07-2012, 02:37 PM
True but it's some tail man.

Famous last words!

cobra429boss
01-07-2012, 03:01 PM
ever heard of rubbers lol

Mista Bone
01-07-2012, 06:24 PM

How much do they charge him for the night????

Dirtyd0g
01-07-2012, 07:04 PM
There once was a man on the net.
Who slept with every girl he could get.
When his junk turned green, from getting in between.
The puss oozing from his crotch made his legs wet!

cobradon
01-07-2012, 11:14 PM
I think the best part was when he sent her a message to shave her YOSHI.... is what he calls it and to bring her suit so they could get in the hot tub.He was all pumped up on the way back to hotel.30 min after we check in to the hotel in Indy he goes down to meet her in the lobby.Of course we want to see what she looks like she was 5ft tall and 3ft round with painted on stretch pants and flip flops with a backpack.I tried to give him a high 5 as he walked by me and he acted like he didnt even know me......lol..Their was no shame in his game she was their for 2hrs and left never to be seen agian.I never laughed so hard...lol

Steves LX
01-08-2012, 12:44 AM
I think the best part was when he sent her a message to shave her YOSHI.... is what he calls it and to bring her suit so they could get in the hot tub.He was all pumped up on the way back to hotel.30 min after we check in to the hotel in Indy he goes down to meet her in the lobby.Of course we want to see what she looks like she was 5ft tall and 3ft round with painted on stretch pants and flip flops with a backpack.I tried to give him a high 5 as he walked by me and he acted like he didnt even know me......lol..Their was no shame in his game she was their for 2hrs and left never to be seen agian.I never laughed so hard...lol

LMFAO!!!!! I wish I could've made that road trip with you guys that time.

FMGT1999
01-08-2012, 03:17 AM
Awesome feed back Gene! :bigthumb

Kyle

BIGRED Z
01-08-2012, 03:23 AM

:lol: She was with the grammar police! Tried to take a bite out of crime! :eek:

IWRBB
01-09-2012, 11:21 AM
I was on there for a while.. it's not a bad site. I met quite a few women on there, and actually met my current GF on there. Can't complain- it's free. Plenty of Fish. Yep, there ARE plenty of fat chicks on there, plenty of mom's with 4 kids, plenty that are stupid, plenty that are lushes, but there are needles in that haystack. About 1%~2% are worth pursuing if you are looking to meet someone for a long term deal. If you are just looking to get laid.. about 25% on there are worth pursuing.