Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
off to a great start for the new year [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : off to a great start for the new year

02gt
01-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Well I just got married in october of 2011 my wife just tells me today she wants a divorce way to start off the new year isn't this some shi*

adragon72
01-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Wow that was quick!! Sorry that it didn't work out!!

02gt
01-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Wow that was quick!! Sorry that it didn't work out!!

Yea it sucks bad I don't wont one but o well I guess

Buckeye
01-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Look on the bright side, at least you didn't waste a ton of time with her. But if she loved you forever 3 months ago and not at all now you might need to dig a ittle deeper something seems off

700hp04mystic
01-01-2012, 10:31 PM
sorry to hear that bud thats y i havent got married. its seems to make shit wores from what ive seen. ive been with my woman for 11 years now and i cant see any point in the change. good luck hope everything works out bud.

graysonracin
01-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Good luck man, sorry to hear. Like posted above atleast you didnt waste more time. You cant carry the whole relationship, and if you have to for it to work then its not worth it, just my 2cents. Keep your head up take care of you and better your situation, dont be held back by it.

setty2706
01-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Sometimes a ring will change a person... Sorry to hear it man.. Trust me marriage isn't a easy thing.. Alot of marriages take more work then some people realize ...

Hope everything works out for you

331lx
01-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Marriage is a lot of work, I have been with my wife since I was 12 years old, we have been married for almost 3 years now and it takes two to make it work, If she ain't into it there ain't a whole lot you can do. Keep your head up and don't let it get ya down sorry to hear that man.

draggin50
01-02-2012, 12:06 AM
Sorry to hear.... I've been with my wife for 13 years and only been married for 3 years and I hate it. We was so much better before. I don't know what changes it but id take a divorce anytime to have what we used to have. It's a shame.

4EYED85GT
01-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Sorry to hear man.. Just curious, how long were you guys together before getting married?

02gt
01-02-2012, 09:26 AM
Sorry to hear man.. Just curious, how long were you guys together before getting married?

For 4 years we broke up twice then I figured 3 time was a charm

02gt
01-02-2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks everyone it sucked last night not having her and my step daughter here last night

TurboNG
01-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Not trying to be a dick but its prob for the best. Its a rare thing to find your true soulmate, the rest are just dumb bitches and aren't worth the hole to stick it in. Better to divorce and separate than to live unhappy for ever after.....

90fastgt
01-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Sorry to hear this man when there's a kid involved its even worse even if its not yours I'm sure you have come to love her like your own being together for four years I have been married for a little over 5 years an have been together for about 8 years but it has taking some work keep your head up an find some one that's goin to give back to you what you put in the relationship

INSANEBA
01-02-2012, 10:21 AM
I let my gf read this thread. She's been on my ass about a ring for well over a year now. I especially like what Brian said, I've heard that on more than one occasion. 02GT I actually think I remember you posting that you were getting married, or had just got married. Some of the guys gave you shit just messing with ya? I am truely sorry for what your gonna have to go through, it's just not right. We are here if ya need to vent, or advice (from those that have lived through it) but just remember ya gotta go through all the wrong ones to get to the right one!

full force
01-02-2012, 10:28 AM
I got divorced last year after 7 years of marriage, now I have a great woman and things are great, there are plenty more out there bud!

full force
01-02-2012, 10:30 AM
if they beg for a ring thats bad, when it's right its right... no reason to rush into things, if you hesitate...then move on, we all know deep inside if its right or if your just hangin on to be "safe"

331lx
01-02-2012, 10:42 AM
if they beg for a ring thats bad, when it's right its right... no reason to rush into things, if you hesitate...then move on, we all know deep inside if its right or if your just hangin on to be "safe"

Good advice here. If u have any hesitation, don't pull the trigger.

85_SS_302_Coupe
01-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Not trying to be a dick but its prob for the best. Its a rare thing to find your true soulmate, the rest are just dumb bitches and aren't worth the hole to stick it in. Better to divorce and separate than to live unhappy for ever after.....

I won't sugar coat it, this IS for the best. We have one life to live, if this chick doesn't want to be in your life, send her ass packing, get your visitation with your kid and move on. Don't waste a day with someone who doesn't appreciate you. I wasted 5 years on my ex that i'll never get back...won't make that mistake again.

Katmandu
01-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Don't waste a day with someone who doesn't appreciate you.x2. You can not MAKE a person want to be with you. If she wants to go....help her pack her bags and show her the door.

Marriage is a two-way street. Give, take and CONSTANT compromises. CONSTANT.

02gt
01-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Thanks guys I'm doin a lot better than yesrerday it did suck when she showed up here to get her stuff so my dad picked me up and we went and had a few drinks (thanks dad lol)

full force
01-03-2012, 06:32 AM
Thanks guys I'm doin a lot better than yesrerday it did suck when she showed up here to get her stuff so my dad picked me up and we went and had a few drinks (thanks dad lol)

Dude, you will be fine, I know it sucks, I thought life was gonna suck after 7 years of marriage ending, but it really made us both better... and I am much happier now..

beefcake
01-03-2012, 09:01 AM
yep, move on, start off fresh for the new year.

there are plenty of girls out there, and plenty that will treat you good

jktruckin06
01-03-2012, 10:14 AM
you want mine?

02gt
01-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Haha no thanks well I have a goal set I'm gonna get my dad payed off and then I'm gonna get me a street bike :)

redfirepearlgt
01-04-2012, 08:07 AM
Haha no thanks well I have a goal set I'm gonna get my dad payed off and then I'm gonna get me a street bike :)

Sounds like a great start to getting back on path. Play the field a bit AFTER you have come to grips with everything. Too easy to make a second mistake while still in the throws of a splitup. Hang with the guys, watch some sports, drink a few beers, and regroup for another time...say 5-10 years down the road. You'll do fine. Just don't let her get under your skin and do something stupid like getting into an altercation that finds you in the pokey!