Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Good junk yard? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Good junk yard?

RacerX
12-23-2011, 02:27 AM
Anyone know of a decent "junk yard" that has a lot of Ford parts? A pick and pull would be good. Didn't there use to be a all Ford yard out by the Fernald area?

I need some sport mirrors for a '70's Torino. They put those things on everything, I had them on a '78 Pinto!

Thanks, DR

sean
12-23-2011, 09:05 AM
If its still there its called madmans. Out by ross. I haven't been there in years but it was huge and full of old cars. I believe it was an old airport at one time.

Xowner
12-23-2011, 02:05 PM
Anyone know of a decent "junk yard" that has a lot of Ford parts? A pick and pull would be good. Didn't there use to be a all Ford yard out by the Fernald area?

I need some sport mirrors for a '70's Torino. They put those things on everything, I had them on a '78 Pinto!

Thanks, DR

I might have a set of them... let me see if i can find them.....

facemelter71
12-23-2011, 02:42 PM
The Junkyard your thinking of by fernald is gone. It was called "Town-&-Country parts" in the heart of New Baltimore on River Rd. Mostly all ford. That place was bought out years ago and everything was hauled off and cleaned up,they have since developed a huge subdivision over there.

Madmans is on the outskirts of Ross on 126 headed out toward Shandon.I dont know if that place is still open or not.Been a couple years since I have headed out that way.

RacerX
12-24-2011, 01:36 AM
Thanks Xowner, just let me know.

Town and Country was it now that I remember. Great place, sad to hear it's gone. Just shows that I'm getting old I guess.

I was thinking I bet there would be a call for a all mustang salvage yard. I guess with the invention of the internet your local friendly junk yard will be replaced by these giant recyclers, sad I think.

DR