Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Fs: 2004 Dodge Srt4 71k miles $6500 obo [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Fs: 2004 Dodge Srt4 71k miles $6500 obo

exrider416
12-22-2011, 09:38 PM
2004 Dodge Neon Srt4
Silver w/excellent black interior, viper seats are perfect in it too.
73k miles
AGP wastegate at 17 psi
Autometer wideband (needs hooked up)
Aem Cold air intake
Large front mount intercooler
Cons:
Body has some dings and flaws
3rd gear is hard to get it in. Have 3rd gear extender and shifter bushings on order.
Crack in windshield.
New tie rods and ball joints and needs aligned.
Sunroof needs fixed, another prone neon problem.
Asking: $6500
Clear title

exrider416
12-22-2011, 09:40 PM
Body damage: and yes im pretty sure those are bullet holes :lol:

exrider416
12-22-2011, 09:41 PM
More pictures

Project91LX
12-23-2011, 10:36 AM
Check yo PM's

exrider416
01-04-2012, 04:51 PM
$6000. need it gone

5.0calypso93lx
01-04-2012, 05:43 PM
No FD?????

exrider416
01-04-2012, 05:47 PM
No FD?????

Nope. Do not have the time for that project.

capri306rs
01-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Body damage: and yes im pretty sure those are bullet holes :lol:

I would shoot it also.:bigthumb:lol:

exrider416
01-05-2012, 02:29 PM
I would shoot it also.:bigthumb:lol:

Buy it and you can do whatever you would like with it

2007ShelbyCobra
01-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Test drive this before you buy it. I DO NOT want to spread lies, but I heard from someone who Said they test drove it there were some motor issues.

exrider416
01-05-2012, 11:32 PM
Test drive this before you buy it. I DO NOT want to spread lies, but I heard from someone who Said they test drove it there were some motor issues.
News to me?? I haven't had a soul test drive it :confused:

blown96cobra
01-05-2012, 11:43 PM

Not cool to be shittin in his fs thread. Just sayin.

2007ShelbyCobra
01-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Not cool to be shittin in his fs thread. Just sayin.

Id rather poo in his cereal then have someone buy a car with unknown issues.

BUT THE INFO I SAID WAS NOT CORRECT, ILL HAVE THE POST DELETED,, IT WAS A DIFFERENT CAR, SAME DESCRIPTION.

2007ShelbyCobra
01-05-2012, 11:57 PM
mods plz delete my post #10

exrider416
01-06-2012, 03:59 AM
I want to thank 2007shelbycobra for "shitting on my thread" :lol: Even though through contact in PM we figured it wasn't the said car with engine problem. Engine runs strong!! But it lead to me being curious then, so i carfax the car, which i should have done before buying. The car has a clear "Ohio Title" through title washing. The car has been titled "rebuilt" in Michigan since 9k miles. When i purchased the car i asked the seller is the title clean, he replied Yes. I checked title over and no signs of rebuilt. So it boils down too. The guy i bought it from bought it as a clearly stated "rebuilt" title out of Michigan, and sold it to me as a clear Ohio title :flipoff: Carfax shows he bought it in July out of Michigan and didn't register the car until December 1st, I'm guessing it took him that time to somehow work up a clean title in Ohio :confused: I will also no longer be selling the car since it has the said title issues, that is not how i roll.

capri306rs
01-06-2012, 05:10 AM
I want to thank 2007shelbycobra for "shitting on my thread" :lol: Even though through contact in PM we figured it wasn't the said car with engine problem. Engine runs strong!! But it lead to me being curious then, so i carfax the car, which i should have done before buying. The car has a clear "Ohio Title" through title washing. The car has been titled "rebuilt" in Michigan since 9k miles. When i purchased the car i asked the seller is the title clean, he replied Yes. I checked title over and no signs of rebuilt. So it boils down too. The guy i bought it from bought it as a clearly stated "rebuilt" title out of Michigan, and sold it to me as a clear Ohio title :flipoff: Carfax shows he bought it in July out of Michigan and didn't register the car until December 1st, I'm guessing it took him that time to somehow work up a clean title in Ohio :confused: I will also no longer be selling the car since it has the said title issues, that is not how i roll.

WoW it's cool I know how it feel's man!

redfirepearlgt
01-06-2012, 06:42 AM

Class act. :bigthumb:bigthumb The world would be an easier place to deal if more people had this type of conscience. You earned a lot of respect today.

duststang
01-06-2012, 06:59 AM
interesting wonder how he got a clear title?

bobtsgt
01-06-2012, 07:23 AM
possible VIN swap if someone took their time

chris91
01-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Its crazy how many SRT4's you see out there for sale that have a rebuilt title. Seems like its more than clean titled ones.

sean
01-06-2012, 12:53 PM
If it runs good and theres no legal issues why not keep it for sale? so now it's a rebuilt title srt4. As long as there aren't any legal problems with the car I don't see a problem as long as you disclosed the title issue.

exrider416
01-06-2012, 01:07 PM
If it runs good and theres no legal issues why not keep it for sale? so now it's a rebuilt title srt4. As long as there aren't any legal problems with the car I don't see a problem as long as you disclosed the title issue.
I have a guy on craigslist bugging me over it, that contacted me before i deleted it off there. I told him all the issues and everything with the title. He says as long as his bank doesn't pick up the title issue he is buying it. Not sure how in depth a bank goes? I mean the title is considered clear i guess :lol: but he knows its really a rebuild.

exrider416
01-07-2012, 12:13 PM
$5500 to a stangbanger. $5800 to anyone else. I have $5800 in the car counting the shift extender and shifter bushings i have bought for it. It is a rebuilt car, even though it is titled clear in Ohio Just do not have the time or place to work on it. The car has had 60k+ miles put on it since it was titled rebuilt.

exrider416
01-10-2012, 09:57 PM
Sold please delete. Added to the down payment for my 03/04 Cobra im going to buy in the spring. :bigthumb