Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Terry's Turf Club [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Terry's Turf Club

BIGRED Z
12-21-2011, 09:52 PM
So, me and my favorite stangbanger checked out Terry's over the weekend. I had the burger with the burgundy sauce and mushrooms. The sauce was heavenly! The burger was cooked perfectly rare, and was thick and juicy. But not the best tasting burger I've had. The sauce prolly made the burger. I would definately return, just to try the other varieties.

97dustang
12-22-2011, 03:50 AM
I had just a plain cheeseburger there and LOVED it! If its not the best burger you've had what is?

inferno50
12-22-2011, 08:12 AM
Cool place inside. We went down two summers ago and waited about an hour and a half for a table. But they sell beer and it was about 70 outside so it was a nice night to do it. I thought it was good if your in the mood for a greasy meal.

BIGRED Z
12-22-2011, 09:59 AM
Best burger I've had was at the Hard Rock Cafe in Myrtle beach. I thought $15 for a burger was effing insane. After I took one bite...I'd have paid double!

jktruckin06
12-22-2011, 10:03 AM
Hard rock has always been hit or miss for me. The one up in Indy was good last time I was up there though. Where is this Terry's turf club at though?

BIGRED Z
12-22-2011, 10:18 AM
Eastern Ave.

Walter
12-22-2011, 10:54 AM
So, me and my favorite stangbanger checked out Terry's over the weekend. I had the burger with the burgundy sauce and mushrooms. The sauce was heavenly! The burger was cooked perfectly rare, and was thick and juicy. But not the best tasting burger I've had. The sauce prolly made the burger. I would definately return, just to try the other varieties.

Damn....... :drool:

Goldenpony
12-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Best burger I've had in Cincy is still Zips, but I am looking forward to trying Terry's Turf Club. Actually, Red Robin Royal Cheese Burger doesn't suck either. It is topped with a fried egg. I didn't try one for a long time because it just didn't seem right. One day I decided to try one and have been ordering them every since. I'd also like to try 5 Guys.

97dustang
12-22-2011, 02:38 PM
zips was pretty good too, i like terry's a little better though. I've never had that burger from red robin, I cant go there without ordering the burger that is topped with pineapple, its pretty good

Brandon Alsept
12-22-2011, 03:41 PM
Terry's is awesome everyone should go down there at least once

Maximus
12-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Terry's FTW!! I need to try Zips as well, especially since they are right around the corner from each other.:)

inferno50
12-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Try village tavern in newtown. Its a buddy of ours place. Great burgers and pizza.

Byrd Man
12-22-2011, 07:35 PM
No doubt Terry's rock's... ya gotta try the cheese thats like provolone, but it's a lil salty and doesn't melt. I don't recall the name, but it's good with the mushroom's and burgundy sauce.

jktruckin06
12-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Try village tavern in newtown. Its a buddy of ours place. Great burgers and pizza.

the fosters right? i used to know nick from the dairy corner way back when

BIGRED Z
12-23-2011, 02:25 AM
No doubt Terry's rock's... ya gotta try the cheese thats like provolone, but it's a lil salty and doesn't melt. I don't recall the name, but it's good with the mushroom's and burgundy sauce.

That's what I had...but I don't recall the name either. But I likemelty cheese...so next time...something different.

Cracker...we need to all do Zips one night when u and the missus are free.

Byrd Man
12-23-2011, 11:37 AM
I need to try Zips as well, especially since they are right around the corner from each other.:)

I'm with ya... I've always heard good things about Zip's. Esp., since Firestang70 worked there back when.

Maximus
12-23-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm with ya... I've always heard good things about Zip's. Esp., since Firestang70 worked there back when.

No shit?! Wonder if he can still get a hook-up on some burgers??

Byrd Man
12-23-2011, 01:21 PM
No shit?! Wonder if he can still get a hook-up on some burgers??

Sure, when we show up at his crib with da burgers and a grill unexpectedly... lol.

I remember going in there a cpl times then taking him home. Their food looked and smelled good. And there was that train that kept making laps around the place.... lol.

Timido
12-23-2011, 05:33 PM
My Boy loves the Train! Zips is my Favorite second on my list is Quatman Cafe. Look em up for lunch the are not far from the shop in Norwood. Terrys was good just not as good as a Girth Burger at Zips.

bangingears
12-23-2011, 06:21 PM
the fosters right? i used to know nick from the dairy corner way back when

funny, I know Nick pretty well also. Get ya some pizza then swing by the diary corner, talk about calories :)

inferno50
12-23-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah nick. I also knew darrell who sold it to them. I worked on that place when they first revamped the building about 8 years ago.

DSSKing68
12-23-2011, 08:17 PM
I have had Zips, a good burger..but I love Tanks in Dayton. A bit far to drive just for a burger, but if you are in the area...try it out.

I have yet to try Terry's..every time we try there is at least an hour wait. I don't drink so I can't see waiting around an hour for just a burger. I have also had Quatman's in Mason. They have a good burger too.

I like Flipdaddy's. Plenty of beer there too for you beer drinkers!