Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
CHEAP set of 5 lug wheels with tires JUNK [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : CHEAP set of 5 lug wheels with tires JUNK

MWoods26
12-20-2011, 07:21 PM
It looks like I might have a deal pending on the 93 cobra I have for sale on here. The guy is going to put the car all the way back to stock and already has factory four lug wheels and break set up. Im going to be able to keep the 5 lug R wheels and new tires that are on the car as long as I can find a set of wheels to put on it to ship the car. I want the cheapest thing I can find. tires can be bald ass hell as long as they hold air. none of the wheels even have to match! I will take a couple spares if need be. I just want something to throw on to ship her away. Im not going to buy these untill I get a deposit from the guy and know hes for real but just want to see what I can get lined up if the deal goes thru.

CNTLOSE
12-20-2011, 08:12 PM
I might have one spare laying around from a 2000 GT if that will work. I will have to double check as I have not seen it in awhile and I might have sold it and forgot.

MWoods26
12-20-2011, 08:17 PM
I might have one spare laying around from a 2000 GT if that will work. I will have to double check as I have not seen it in awhile and I might have sold it and forgot.

Yeah check and let me know. I was hoping somebody would have a full set of like v6 wheels or something for 100 bucks or less. I dont really want to go all over town rounding up one wheel at a time but if thats what it comes down to I will.

CNTLOSE
12-20-2011, 08:30 PM
I do still have it. It is brand new never used...not that it matters for what you need. I did a quick check on ebay for prices as I have no idea what they are worth...and damn people want a lot for these.

Anyhow what size are you needing? If you are selling it with the Cobra brakes you probably need at least a 17" wheel I would think. This one is either a 15" or 16" one. If it will work, $25 and it is yours.

700hp04mystic
12-21-2011, 12:59 AM
i have a set of 5 lug pony wheels with old tires i will take 125 for all of them.

fastford1996
12-23-2011, 03:04 PM
i got a couple junk bullets i know one holds air and i got a couple spares in the trunks i have no use for