Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Astro Mixamp and Sennheiser headset/mic [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Astro Mixamp and Sennheiser headset/mic

satan jamez
12-13-2011, 06:32 PM
I have a lightly used Mixamp for use with Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. It gives you 5.1 to 7.1 surround for gaming.

The headset is a basic Sennheiser headset and I nicely modified a microphone on it. It looks very professional and works great.

$110, no trades and will not separate. This is a plug and play setup with the optical cable and all of the necessary wiring. Cost of this setup was near $250. It was all purchased new this year.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/hrobertbarry/sale001-1.jpg

flyin2jz
12-13-2011, 09:51 PM
is it a wireless headset? how does it work. Plug in or what? i have a turtle beach and it makes me wanna break stuff every time it cracks and pops. Ive move it all over and it will just start doing it out of the blue.

satan jamez
12-14-2011, 06:59 PM
Astro is what MLG use. It's about as good as it gets. It's not wireless, I would never run wireless anything, but i'm like that. It uses 5.1 optical and USB. It plugs into your Xbox, Playstation or PC. Check out astrogaming dot com for more info. It works perfectly and the mixamp can be used with any headset/mic combo out there. The Sennheiser that will come with it sounds very nice though.

It's complete and ready to plug into any major system without any further purchases.

satan jamez
01-02-2012, 05:32 PM
Needs a good home :)

satan jamez
01-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Sold please delete