Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Time Warner Football and NFL [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Time Warner Football and NFL

Blackout
12-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Why is it that Time Warner Cable no longer has multiple games playing? A few years ago they had like 2-3 games playing at 1:00 and then a few at 4:00. Now they only are showing 1 game at each.... Makes me want to go with Direct TV just to get the NFL network & Sunday Ticket. If TWC would offer a Sunday Ticket, I would probably sign up.

It's just ridiculous that we pay what we pay and can't watch what we want. CRAZY!!!!

WCKDGT
12-11-2011, 01:30 PM
check ch 8 and 17, but yea the hd channels hardly ever have multiple games on

djom1cincy
12-11-2011, 02:10 PM
It has to do with the NFL. When the home team has a blackout that channel loses the rights to show a second game. It's not the local channels fault. They would love to show multiple games. It's the NFL fucking us.

Ranger50
12-11-2011, 04:04 PM
I have no home team. But like next week Lions play the Raiders as the second game@4 on FOX... Nope not available. Complete BS.

Katmandu
12-11-2011, 04:10 PM
What is really PATHETIC is the Bengals are 10-3 and their "fans" refuse to go to the games forcing a TV Blackout! :lol:

Q: Bengal "fans". Why didn't YOU go to the game today ? :confused:

Roush GT
12-11-2011, 04:13 PM
The bengals aren't 10-3...

Katmandu
12-11-2011, 04:31 PM
The bengals aren't 10-3...Up until a few minutes ago they were.

Unbelievable... 10-3 and people won't go to the games. :rolleyes:

Katmandu
12-11-2011, 04:33 PM
It has to do with the NFL. When the home team has a blackout that channel loses the rights to show a second game. It's not the local channels fault. They would love to show multiple games. It's the NFL fucking us.
No, "fans" NOT going to the game causing the Blackout is fucking everybody. :rolleyes:

sean
12-11-2011, 05:43 PM
Sorry ass team and prices for everything involved are crazy.

Katmandu
12-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Sorry ass team and prices for everything involved are crazy.10-3 is NOT a sorry ass team.

What is sorry is THIS !!

Only 41,202 fans — the second-smallest crowd in Paul Brown Stadium history — showed up to watch the Bengals turn themselves into a long shot for the playoff!

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/story/2011-12-11/texans-bengals/51814912/1

Absolutely amazing! The Bengals had 10-3 record going into this game!

So I want to hear all the excuses as to WHY Bengal "fans" did NOT attend this game. Let's hear it!

cobraman302
12-11-2011, 06:14 PM
It's not the Bengals, it's Paul Brown himself. I know of 4 people who were season ticket holder's for 10+ years and gave up their season tickets this year all because of Paul Brown and his antics.

Katmandu
12-11-2011, 06:24 PM
It's not the Bengals, it's Paul Brown himself. I know of 4 people who were season ticket holder's for 10+ years and gave up their season tickets this year all because of Paul Brown and his antics.Wow! That's sad.

Wouldn't it be great if Bonjovi bought the Bengals ? I wonder if fans would then go to games ?

This link works....

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/story/2011-12-11/texans-bengals/51814912/1

sean
12-11-2011, 08:06 PM
They aren't 10 and 3 and its to expensive to go watch a crappy team.

djom1cincy
12-11-2011, 08:22 PM
10-3 is NOT a sorry ass team.

What is sorry is THIS !!

Only 41,202 fans — the second-smallest crowd in Paul Brown Stadium history — showed up to watch the Bengals turn themselves into a long shot for the playoff!

Absolutely amazing! The Bengals had 10-3 record going into this game!

So I want to hear all the excuses as to WHY Bengal "fans" did NOT attend this game. Let's hear it!

I was busy at work today. The same as the last 2 Sundays. I haven't had a day off since thanksgiving. Not saying I would have went if I wasn't working.

Katmandu
12-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Makes me want to go with Direct TV just to get the NFL network & Sunday Ticket. If TWC would offer a Sunday Ticket, I would probably sign up.

It's just ridiculous that we pay what we pay and can't watch what we want. CRAZY!!!!I think it sucks that TWC does not offer NFL Network.

Why not make it or other games Pay Per View ? They're losing a lot of customers.... :rolleyes:

It has to do a lot with the Contracts with the NFL who gets to show what and when.

Roush GT
12-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Katmandu I don't know what Bengal team you're watching but they are 7-6. Maybe you're confusing them with your beloved steelers

USMCPONY
12-11-2011, 09:31 PM
What is really PATHETIC is the Bengals are 10-3 and their "fans" refuse to go to the games forcing a TV Blackout! :lol:

Q: Bengal "fans". Why didn't YOU go to the game today ? :confused:

The Bengals are not 10-3. You are way off. How did you come up with that?

wes 89 gt
12-11-2011, 10:05 PM
It's not the Bengals, it's Paul Brown himself. I know of 4 people who were season ticket holder's for 10+ years and gave up their season tickets this year all because of Paul Brown and his antics.

Paul Brown was one the greatest coaches ever. Your thinking of his lawyer son who was handed a team.

cobraman302
12-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Paul Brown was one the greatest coaches ever. Your thinking of his lawyer son who was handed a team.

Yes, you are correct. I meant to say Mike Brown...that's my bad.

I personally feel that the fans of the Bengals are still fans, but they are finally standing up to the BS of Mike Brown. Does it help that they always find a way to blow their seas to pieces? no, probably not. I am a hometown team supporter through and through, but I just cannot ever get back onto the Bengals bandwagon. This is just my personal opinion though, enough is enough and the town of Cincy is finally showing it.

NXcoupe
12-13-2011, 11:05 PM
Yes, you are correct. I meant to say Mike Brown...that's my bad.

I personally feel that the fans of the Bengals are still fans, but they are finally standing up to the BS of Mike Brown. Does it help that they always find a way to blow their seas to pieces? no, probably not. I am a hometown team supporter through and through, but I just cannot ever get back onto the Bengals bandwagon. This is just my personal opinion though, enough is enough and the town of Cincy is finally showing it.

I hate to say it, but I have to agree. I am a bengals fan through and through, since the first year, but I have had it with Mike Brown, he's an asshole and ruins the team year after year. He's the only constant in this mess, he's the problem. Take the team, move to another city and give us a new HANDS OFF owner and the potential of a consistently winning team.