Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
where to get headers powdercoated or coated [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : where to get headers powdercoated or coated

tmotorsports
12-09-2011, 06:59 PM
I got a set of used headers for my 428 cobra jet torino>they need cleaned up and coated.anybody know where i can have this done?

jktruckin06
12-09-2011, 07:40 PM
Mustangboy does solid work! I highly recommend and many others on here would as well. Check out his thread it's one of the top viewed ones... "more pics of powdercoating"... or something close

mustangboy
12-09-2011, 08:06 PM
I can do them but I only do the satin black if that is ok. Are they long tubes I assume and were they coated with anything else before the rust?

tmotorsports
12-10-2011, 10:44 AM
I can do them but I only do the satin black if that is ok. Are they long tubes I assume and were they coated with anything else before the rust?

yeah they are long tubes.black is fine with me.how do i get them to you?and how much you think?

mustangboy
12-10-2011, 10:53 AM
Without seeing them I would guess approx $300. Are they now or ever been coated with anything and how rusty are they? I could meet you up at cincy speed sometime or you could ship them

Byrd Man
12-10-2011, 11:59 AM
I got a set of used headers for my 428 cobra jet torino>they need cleaned up and coated.anybody know where i can have this done?

Greg, I can vouch for Kenny "Mustangboy's" workmanship. I'm very pleased with the work Kenny did for me. Check out his thread of powdercoating he's done. He's sprayed everything from frames, wheels, valve covers, rearends, turbo housings & tubing, etc...

Timido
12-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Greg, I can vouch for Kenny "Mustangboy's" workmanship. I'm very pleased with the work Kenny did for me. Check out his thread of powdercoating he's done. He's sprayed everything from frames, wheels, valve covers, rearends, turbo housings & tubing, etc...

I have some bling that he has done also very nice. The work Kenny did for me was done right and it was in and out in no time. I cant wait to see what Kennys new Engine looks like. It will be a piece of Art that showcases his work.

CNTLOSE
12-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Another happy customer of Kenny's work. Have had him do several things for me and recently bought a set of wheels from him that he powder coated.

Byrd Man
12-10-2011, 05:01 PM

I also, sent you a link on Facebook to Kenny's .... "Killer Koatings" page.

tmotorsports
12-11-2011, 12:56 PM
ok cool thanks everyone

Katmandu
12-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Aesthetic Finishers in Piqua, Ohio is famous for their powder coating work.

http://www.afipowder.com/motorsports/

They did a set of custom 5ft long tubes for my buddy's Falcon.

Check them out....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/513316/1963-ford-falcon