Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Team FLP NMRA wrap up. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Team FLP NMRA wrap up.

beefcake
12-04-2011, 08:19 PM
Brian from up at Finish Line Performance in Milford has been doing all the wrenching on my car and crewing for me at the NMRA races.

He also crewed for Brandon's pure street car this year as well.

In addition, he drove Matt Amrine's factory stock car.

We had 3 cars in 3 classes out of a small local shop.

I finished 9th in the points, and got an invite to the Kind of the Street competition.

Brandon finished 1st overall in Pure street with a few race wins. He also won the finals in NMCA as well. With that race being double points, he was able to move into 6th place with only doing one race.

He was one of 3 nominated for Sportsman of the year, and won the award.

Brian finished 3rd in the points in Factory stock. He won the last 2 races of the season. He was one of 3 nominated for rookie of the year, and won the award!

Not bad for a little local shop.

If you need any mustang wrenching done, or general maintenance or whatever on anything, Brian is very fair, and definately an enthusiast.

Can't say enough good things about the shop!

gideeup
12-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Congratulations to the FLP team. I have to agree, I had some last minute issues with my car prior to the Michigan race and the shop helped me out and worked late into the evening. Brandon is very thorough and I apprec the help at the shop and trackside. Good people !

derek

beefcake
12-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Congratulations to the FLP team. I have to agree, I had some last minute issues with my car prior to the Michigan race and the shop helped me out and worked late into the evening. Brandon is very thorough and I apprec the help at the shop and trackside. Good people !

derek

you building a coyote stock car or what?

Byrd Man
12-04-2011, 11:20 PM
Congrats to the FLP Team's. The awards and celebrations are both well deserved to to all three drivers. The winning racing season for Finish Line Performance definetly reflects Brian and his crew's knowledge and experience. In which they can deliver the same performance to their customers. Congrats again!!!

dedpedal
12-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Cool Terry. Congrats!

raisinjack
12-06-2011, 01:14 PM
yep they sure are a bunch of good guys at that shop. they have done all my work and they are the only ones I'll let touch my car. cant say enough about them. TVS on its way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

9cobra4
12-08-2011, 02:26 AM
My Dad and I had lunch with Brian, and Bobby Hill(Brandon LOL) A few weeks ago, and I can honestly say that Brian is one of the nicest guys I've met in the racing scene. Most are too "busy" to talk to you, or have any normal conversation that isn't rushed. LOL

bennyboy
12-08-2011, 05:07 AM
i would agree they do all my work on my car cant say enough good things about all brians employees