Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
People driving under influence! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : People driving under influence!

duststang
12-04-2011, 12:38 AM
:mad: So myself, wife and kids are on our way back from a Christmas party tonight. I am driving about 60mph on a country road when this car comes flying up behind me. They go to pass me but there is a car coming so they hit the brakes loss control spin out and off the road over a 3.5-4ft ditch. I hit the brakes and run back to see if they are ok because I thought they hit the telephone pole. It is a girl driving and a guy passenger they are ok but I realize that they are messed up. The girl looks like she is about to pass out and keeps saying NO COPs! she is hitting the gas (bouncing rev limiter and forward then reverse) trying to get the car out. I look and the car is inches away from the pole and bottomed out on the ground, no way out of that without a tow. Anyways WTF are people are thinking. These people could have killed my family tonight because they dont respect other people’s lives. I left them sitting in the middle of nowhere with no one around and in the pitch black dark. I would have went out of my way to help them but I was so mad and absolutly cannot stand it when people drive messed up. The innocent people and their families are the ones that pay, one of my good friends was killed by drunk driver. I hate to say it but I am glad that they are stuck so bad so they dont get out and kill someone.

draggin50
12-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Good to hear! Exactly where I would've left there dumb asses too!

Mista Bone
12-04-2011, 01:19 AM
I hope you called the cops on them or at least took the keys and threw them into a field.

chris91
12-04-2011, 02:19 AM
I wouldve called the cops on them without a doubt!! Lost my grandfather due to drunk drivers.

djom1cincy
12-04-2011, 06:38 AM
I lost a grandfathers also. Your nicer than I would have been.

mustang8998
12-04-2011, 08:32 AM
I hope you called the cops on them or at least took the keys and threw them into a field.

THIS!!!!!!

Mustard
12-04-2011, 10:57 AM
yeah I would have called the cops for sure!

Jake
12-04-2011, 11:14 AM
good for you! I lost my first SVT to a drunk chick. glad to hear you and your family got away without any harm.

Katmandu
12-04-2011, 12:10 PM
I hope you called the cops on them or at least took the keys and threw them into a field.I sure hope you called 911 and didn't just drive off and let them go to possibly endanger other innocent people!

When people DON'T report drunk drivers on ENABLES them to continue causing mayhem.

331lx
12-04-2011, 12:37 PM
i woulda called the cops i have a little one on the way now so if they put my wife and child in danger in anyway they already woulda crossed the line with me. put my life in danger is one thing but if my wife and kid are in car thats another thing. hope they got what they had coming to them

Mista Bone
12-04-2011, 01:30 PM
This summer I followed a guy from Deer Park to Kings Island, driving drunk. He also chugged three beers along the way. I lost him in traffic on 71 as I didn't wanna get too close. State Patrol informed that if they didn't catch him in the road, the had an officer staked out at his house since I was able to get his plate number.

dedpedal
12-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Its one thing to be shitfaced drunk and try to operate a car but theres so many soapbox preachers that lump any alchohol/drug related driving into one crime against man that annoys me.
Anyways, they shouldnt have been driving to begin with and I hope they got caught.

Katmandu
12-04-2011, 02:19 PM
I wouldve called the cops on them without a doubt!! Lost my grandfather due to drunk drivers.Option #2 would be to open the driver's door, punch her square in the face (to give her something to think about after she sobered up), grab the car keys and then throw them as far as you can. :bigthumb

chris91
12-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Option #2 would be to open the driver's door, punch her square in the face (to give her something to think about after she sobered up), grab the car keys and then throw them as far as you can. :bigthumb

Screw that. She probably wouldnt of even felt the pain if she was that drunk. The legal problems encountered with the DUI would last quite a long time. :D

mustanger
12-04-2011, 03:03 PM
I was in a similiar scenerio last month. Come off the walton exit and saw a car in front of me almost spin out and hit the guard rail, then watched him cut across 3 lanes of traffic almost taking out a semi. To make a long story short, I followed this turd all the way to Covington, he cut off numerous cars and trucks, while I was on the phone with 911 I explained everything that was going on, description of my truck and his car. Here's the fucked up part. I went through at least five districts and each time I passed through a district they had to relay me to that next district, still NO police anywhere. Followed him down to the 5th street exit THEN back up to Buttermilk, got cut off 3 times from 911, transfered at least 8 times. By the time he got off at the buttermilk exit I said fuck it and told the dispatch, if this guy kills someone it's not on my concious it's on you all and good to see that you all are on top of this, and then the dispatch told me that all police were on calls...your telling me every friggin cop in northern kentucky has a call? Then I hung up after feeling like I was doing something positive and trying to get this guy off the road and then feeling like they didn't care.

chris91
12-04-2011, 03:13 PM
I've always used 1-800-GRABDUI.

Rustanggt98
12-04-2011, 05:21 PM
I've tried 1-800-GRAB-DUI a few times and got tired of the BS getting transferred while the guy makes it to his destination before i ever get transferred to the final person to dispatch an officer. A trooper I know told me to not even mess with it and call 911 instead.

heyitsmepugsley
12-04-2011, 05:53 PM
im glad you and your family got away from this selfish bitch unharmed. happy holidays stangbangerz.

90fastgt
12-04-2011, 06:52 PM
Thankfully you guys weren't injured hopefully she sat there stuck until someone called the cops or a cop come by common sense has got to come into play somewhere in your lifetime I guess for some people it never does

duststang
12-05-2011, 07:29 AM
yes we called 911 as we drove off. I then seen a cop @ a gas station and told him. I am thankful that everyone is safe even them (dumb A$$). I would love to punch them both in the face but when my kids are around I try to control myself because once it starts it is hard to stop.

bestracing
12-05-2011, 11:19 AM
yes we called 911 as we drove off. I then seen a cop @ a gas station and told him. I am thankful that everyone is safe even them (dumb A$$). I would love to punch them both in the face but when my kids are around I try to control myself because once it starts it is hard to stop.

You did the right thing.

I don't care if someone had a beer or two over an hour or longer period and then drove but to have more with the intention of driving is going too far.

My personal rule is if I intend to drink, I don't drive. This is for many reasons including insurance costs, safety and my family. I don't try to force my beliefs on others but impared driving is where I draw the line.

.....and yes I can say I have never driven when I have been intoxicated.

full force
12-29-2011, 03:57 PM
As I get older these things amaze me even more, I don't know many people who are completely innocent of this, but I do find myself making sure we have sober drivers these days, just is not worth it.... I am glad I was never too big on the idea anyway, I could not imagine killing a family and havin g to deal with that in my head the rest of my life..

HawksWR37
01-03-2012, 08:49 AM
I pulled a nice red Roush 427R out of a ditch in fairborn and it was some guys my age drunk out of their minds. they are lucky i was there when i was because when i was going to turn around a cop drove right by where they were. if you are lucky enough to have a car that badass atleast drive it sober?

Katmandu
01-03-2012, 05:32 PM
I pulled a nice red Roush 427R out of a ditch in fairborn and it was some guys my age drunk out of their minds. they are lucky i was there when i was because when i was going to turn around a cop drove right by where they were. if you are lucky enough to have a car that badass atleast drive it sober?So you ENABLED the drunk driver to not get busted ? You never got the Cops attention to the situation ?

Is that correct ?

HawksWR37
01-05-2012, 08:05 AM
all i did was pull a car out of a ditch it wasn't until the guy got out of the car that i realized that. everybody makes mistakes but hopefully the damage he did to his car teaches him a lesson. I work at a drive through in west carrolton and you would be shocked of the amount of people that come through drunk buying more beer, buying wraps to smoke with their kids in the car, people that open open their beers and drink them right there or as they drive.

duststang
01-06-2012, 07:25 AM
People do make mistakes but very few ever learn anything until it is too late.

jktruckin06
01-06-2012, 07:51 AM
People that crack open beers on their way home from work kill me. And the ones I know do it every day and just don't care.

DFV
01-06-2012, 09:55 AM
As a victim of a hit and run drunk driver who totaled my car and left myself and my wife for dead (we recovered but each had broken bones), I'm glad that you didn't enable that drunk to get back on the road, and that you informed the cops of her accident. Alcohol and driving DO NOT mix. 'nuff said.

302coupe
01-08-2012, 03:06 PM
my biggest pet pev people driving under the influence they dont think about everyone elses lifes there putting in danger