Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
custom piping [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : custom piping

heyitsmepugsley
12-02-2011, 12:14 AM
does anybody know were to get custom piping? i want the fabricated kind with the welds...?

draggin50
12-02-2011, 01:47 AM
There are a few guys on here that do some bad ass work.

93hulk
12-02-2011, 06:41 AM
Hey Pugs give Zimmers Fab a call, He does nothing but top notch work.

plated
12-02-2011, 06:47 AM
another vote for zimmers fab his number is.. 320-5106

redfirepearlgt
12-02-2011, 07:13 AM
Tristate muffler has done custom headers and exhaust for years and years. The original owner was pilot for the Miss Budwieser jet boat many years ago. THey are on Galbraith over around the colerain Grossbeck area. They have done great work for me as well as great work for a friend who had custom headers and exhaust made for his 66 F100 show truck. If you are looking for intake piping that may be a different issue. not sure what type of "piping" you are looking for, and assume that it is automotive related. Good luck.

NXcoupe
12-02-2011, 09:53 AM
Tristate muffler has done custom headers and exhaust for years and years. The original owner was pilot for the Miss Budwieser jet boat many years ago. THey are on Galbraith over around the colerain Grossbeck area. They have done great work for me as well as great work for a friend who had custom headers and exhaust made for his 66 F100 show truck. If you are looking for intake piping that may be a different issue. not sure what type of "piping" you are looking for, and assume that it is automotive related. Good luck.

I used to hang out there! His oldest son was in my dad's diesel class at Colerain voc ed. I have a signed pic of him with the miss budweiser somewhere in a box. His oldest son, can't remember his name, used to do my hemi exhaust for me back in the day. wow, you brought back some cool memories, thanks!

redfirepearlgt
12-02-2011, 02:33 PM
I used to hang out there! His oldest son was in my dad's diesel class at Colerain voc ed. I have a signed pic of him with the miss budweiser somewhere in a box. His oldest son, can't remember his name, used to do my hemi exhaust for me back in the day. wow, you brought back some cool memories, thanks!

Never met his dad but yes he is running the show now and his mom was running the phones and front area the last time I was in there. THey are great peiople and do bang up work. I am sure many others on here do great work as well. I can only vouch for Tristate because I have used them and never had an issue. When they run exhaust they come out straight and not all Katty-Wompus-Marty Feldman looking!

orangedemon331
12-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Also try Rob Lewis, If oyu want his number just pm me!:bigthumb

RacerX
12-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Jamie at Flowtek: http://www.flowtekexhaust.com/

Does GREAT work and reasonable too. He has done several cars for me and just did my '70 Fairlane, duals, H-pipe, big SS tips. Sounds awesome.

Dave

heyitsmepugsley
12-03-2011, 01:28 PM
thanks guys!

blown96cobra
12-03-2011, 01:52 PM
adam over at s&m can do some pretty good fab work

mustang8998
12-03-2011, 03:19 PM
His oldest son was in my dad's diesel class at Colerain voc ed.

Wait....Your dad is Mr.Bell....Tom Bell....as in the class of '79 senior class teacher, Mr.Bell?

What was the son's name and what year was he in? I had work done, at Tri-state, back in the mid '90s and don't recall the owners name.

NXcoupe
12-07-2011, 04:08 PM
Wait....Your dad is Mr.Bell....Tom Bell....as in the class of '79 senior class teacher, Mr.Bell?

What was the son's name and what year was he in? I had work done, at Tri-state, back in the mid '90s and don't recall the owners name.
Yep. The very same! My dad taught up until his cancer forced him into rerirement sometime in 86. Were you in his class?

mustang8998
12-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Yes sir, class of '79. Your pop was pretty cool. I do remember someone telling me about him having cancer. How old was he, Mike?

NXcoupe
12-07-2011, 10:47 PM
He passed at 60. way too young. He was always way proud of all his students he had. Was your class the one that wrote the Christmas song for him? With poosh and Booshing in it? lol. Loved my dad, miss him a ton to this day. Be cool to get together and swap some stories.

mustang8998
12-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Yeah, that is way too young. My Dad was 66 when he died.

It seems like I vaguely that song. Poosh, booshing, tar, far, etc...The rest of these guys probably think we're nuts, or speaking a different language, LOL!

Our class was the first class to have a female, but she didn't return for the senior year.

Those were some good times. I always wondered what your Dad did in the afternoons, once the guys were all co-oping.

NXcoupe
12-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Yeah, that is way too young. My Dad was 66 when he died.

It seems like I vaguely that song. Poosh, booshing, tar, far, etc...The rest of these guys probably think we're nuts, or speaking a different language, LOL!

Our class was the first class to have a female, but she didn't return for the senior year.

Those were some good times. I always wondered what your Dad did in the afternoons, once the guys were all co-oping.

From what I remember, he used to go to sreak and shake with Brownie and sit and drink coffee and smoke, lol. Next time im down that way ill give some notice and we can meet up somewheres. Sorry to here about your dad, too. Its tough losing them.

mustang8998
12-09-2011, 08:00 PM
Yeah, it's very hard, especially when they are that young.

I look forward to talking to you!