Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Aviation Repair Statioon HEBRON, KY looking to fill a shipping/receiving position [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Aviation Repair Statioon HEBRON, KY looking to fill a shipping/receiving position

Pitbull1052
11-30-2011, 01:46 PM
I work for a Aviation Repair Facility in Hebron, KY we're looking to fill a shipping/receiving clerk position. Also some mechanical skill would be helpful as you would be working in our seat shop from time to time. Position would be M-F 7:30-4:00 full benefits, vacation, sick time etc.....

We're a pretty small company approx 30-40 people locally owned and operated I have two people above me and they have the title President and Vice President and they are active and at the shop 99% of the time. They are former Airforce if that tells you the mentality we have here. It's very laid back but there can be some pressure to get things shipped and received in a timely manor.

Computer literacy is required you don't need to be able to write code or anything but some excel skills wouldnt hurt you.

I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure position starts out at 10-13 bucks an hour. But don't hold me to that but I'm 90% sure that's what it is.

Here or bsingleton@aqg.aero

If you contact me via my email I'll need your screen name as I will be checking posts if you have a bunch of negative comments posts etc don't even bother contacting me. We are also an FAA regulated shop and your position would be subject to random drug tests.

2Fast4You
11-30-2011, 02:53 PM
What are the possibilties of moving up within the company?
What career opportunities are there?

Pitbull1052
11-30-2011, 03:34 PM
Most people move from there to getting their AP license and going into our seat shop. We mostly repair aviation interiors, electronics, O2 systems, and then we have a shop were we repair ULD's (see link below). We're a fairly young company only been in business for about 5 years but we just opened up another location in Miami FL so with the company being so young so the possibilities are there.

http://www.google.com/search?q=uld+containers&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=xY7WTsHGHKjv0gHTg7GSAg&sqi=2&ved=0CDYQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=850

blue5.8
11-30-2011, 03:37 PM
I CAN SHIP THESE FOR YOU

Pitbull1052
11-30-2011, 03:40 PM
I CAN SHIP THESE FOR YOU

You and pops buy some of those new semi's with wings lol