Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
92 gt roller [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 92 gt roller

bbfstanger
11-22-2011, 11:04 PM
bought it off here ,just dont need it rigt now lol!
says gt/cobra on the title whatever that means lol!
very clean florida car no rust,battle boxes,subframe connectors, aftermaket upper and lowers ,kaneen 3in cowl hood,cobra wing, blue with grey int..int is good shape.
5spd pedal and quandrant,adj and cable still on it.
31spl moser axles and 3.73 posi,5lug conv. with sn95 frt brakes.
needs painted as the clear is peeling off the top surfaces.
has 6cyl wheels with tires to move around.
trunk mount battery and rear battery cutoff,lx tailights.
flowmaster catback.
$1300
may do some trading,i need a pr. of 15x3.5 4lug draglites.

cobra429boss
11-23-2011, 09:13 AM
Nice looking car

jktruckin06
11-23-2011, 09:26 AM
Sharp color. Any interest in an 87 gt vert roller? Or in parting some stuff out?

03z06vette
11-23-2011, 10:44 AM
How bad is the clear. Are all the VIN tags present?

bbfstanger
11-23-2011, 12:37 PM
clear is bad ,it needs painted. i was told it could be wet sanded and recleared and another guy told me it needs repainted.
not going to part it out yet. dont need another roller at this time,thanks .
i havent even looked at the vin in the dash it has a fla vin. in the door jam i think.
ill have to look to be sure

leroy93lx
11-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Set up for fuel injection still or is it without harness?

bbfstanger
11-23-2011, 06:11 PM
no efi harness or puter.

bbfstanger
11-26-2011, 10:14 PM
still forsale!

Ryan218
11-27-2011, 02:49 AM
have any more pictures? clear title?

bbfstanger
11-27-2011, 12:46 PM
thats all i have for pics,yes clean ohio title.
this car is straight and rustfree!

full force
11-28-2011, 06:42 AM
bought it off here ,just dont need it rigt now lol!
says gt/cobra on the title whatever that means lol!
very clean florida car no rust,battle boxes,subframe connectors, aftermaket upper and lowers ,kaneen 3in cowl hood,cobra wing, blue with grey int..int is good shape.
5spd pedal and quandrant,adj and cable still on it.
31spl moser axles and 3.73 posi,5lug conv. with sn95 frt brakes.
needs painted as the clear is peeling off the top surfaces.
has 6cyl wheels with tires to move around.
trunk mount battery and rear battery cutoff,lx tailights.
flowmaster catback.
$1300
may do some trading,i need a pr. of 15x3.5 4lug draglites.

can you text inside pics to 440-476-4114??

bbfstanger
11-28-2011, 12:38 PM
ill try to get some tonight if it can stop raining for a few minutes

bbfstanger
11-29-2011, 06:52 PM
ck this out everyone read it!! for some reason this guy 03z06vette has a hardon for me and this car ck out the pm's ive been getting from him.
everyone on her knows im an honest seller

Hey, Just incase you didint know. There is no vin tag on that car. just the florida state sticker. if anyone out of state buys it they will be stuck, and will probably get the car confiscated for being tampered with when they get it inspected.
it has a clear ohio title,so its already been inspected so no prob. there.
anytime you buy an outta state car it has to be inspected.
if the vin matches the title,which it does, i can see no prob.
Yes, im saying if someone from KY, Or indy buys the car and gets it inspected the florida sticker is not a valad vin resorce. The fact is it has no legal vin tag. thats why i didnt buy it. im just trying to keep you out of trouble. I have planted my seed. good luck with the sale!
that fla vin is the legal vin tag,musta been a theft recovery or a siezed vehicle.
if it wasnt legal then how did it get inspected and get a clean ohio title that matches the vin?
when it came from fla. it had to have a fla. title and be inspected to get an ohio title.
so your theory dont ad up.
i dont need luck to sell this clean ass stang lol!
he told me he didnt want to trade you for the pos honda you had.
I talked to an buddy of mine thats and ohio state inspector. the vin must have been removed after it had an ohio title. im just trying to help. Dont be a dick dude. that pos honda sold for 1500 so? good luck!!
the ohio title matches the fla. vin. ,so there goes your theory.
a $1500 honda is pos lmao!
wow! just leave it alone, your wrong plain and simple.
Why are you being a dick? WOW my honda was worth more than that hacked up piece of fuck mustang. I looked at it and you know its junk thats why your selling it. Just part it out, the parts are the only thing that makes it worth anything. And if you want to know the trrth call the inspection office. 513-777-5547. Im done with the messaging. the fact that your not telling everyone about this is BS. just like the heads that were fucked up. Ill never buy any thing from you.. I will not make this public.

bbfstanger
11-29-2011, 06:55 PM
here is my last reply
it has a clean ohio title like i stated!!
fuck you and your honda,man youre just a douche like everyone say's.
being how you were denied ,he turned YOU down,trading your pos for this clean stang you musta wanted it bad.
and now your bad mouthing it? you're a joke.
and for you to bring up the head deal i traded you right back like i said i would if there were any problems with them, and i did . how dare i keep my word?
better than the lie you told me about you paying to have them cked out, which you couldnt provide a reciept, and that 5 or 6 valves were bent lol! had 1 bent exh valve and thats it. i can give the members screen name that has them.

bbfstanger
11-29-2011, 06:55 PM
this guy needs banned lol!

jktruckin06
11-29-2011, 07:32 PM
It is kinda sketchy you got it two weeks ago and trying to flip it already. I don't know you personally... just saying.

87stangbbb
11-29-2011, 07:33 PM
people flip cars all day

jktruckin06
11-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Flipping a car usually involves changing the functionality of the car and making a profit... this was a roller and still is.

thecollector
11-29-2011, 07:53 PM
Im confused.
Your past history with corvette guy aside
Does the car have the factory vin tag on the dash or not?
Are the panel buck tags present?

If a leo pulls the car over while being operated on a public road and that tag is missing w/no reassigned vin paperwork the car will be confiscated and the operator could face criminal charges pending investigation.
what is the name of your buddy and inspection location he works @? It is a crime to remove the vin tag.

Vette dude should be banned for trying to save you a criminal/ civil investigation?

Don't think anyone on here is shady by any means, I've never bought or sold anything to either of you but I don't see malicious behavior, if it has no vin tag he may not be the only banger to waste a trip to purchase it pos honda aside.

mustang_gt88
11-29-2011, 07:53 PM
Maybe he just changed his mind?

03z06vette
11-29-2011, 08:28 PM
here is my last reply
it has a clean ohio title like i stated!!
fuck you and your honda,man youre just a douche like everyone say's.
being how you were denied ,he turned YOU down,trading your pos for this clean stang you musta wanted it bad.
and now your bad mouthing it? you're a joke.
and for you to bring up the head deal i traded you right back like i said i would if there were any problems with them, and i did . how dare i keep my word?
better than the lie you told me about you paying to have them cked out, which you couldnt provide a reciept, and that 5 or 6 valves were bent lol! had 1 bent exh valve and thats it. i can give the members screen name that has them.

So your admiting that the heads were not as your said? and i quote " good to go"

03z06vette
11-29-2011, 08:37 PM
The guy that had this car before you never even started my honda? It never even left the the trailor???? I never even gave him the option to trade? It was my choice to leave that piece of fuck to some other dumb ass. "OP' JUST ADMIT, THE TEAL MUSTANG YOU HAVE FOR SALE ON HERE HAS NO VIN TAG. THATS ALL I WAS ASKING FROM THE START. SO SOMEONE ELCE DIDNT SPEND 100 DOLLORS IN FUEL AND TRAILOR TO BE DECEIVED.

bbfstanger
11-29-2011, 10:42 PM
i bought it and changed my mind on fixing it,i am always flipping cars and parts.
already have two other stang projects, 85 coupe and an 89 lx,really didnt need a 3rd so im selling it.
it doesnt have the vin tag in the dash ,it has a vin in the door jam from fla.
most likely a theft recovery or ? isnt a big deal to me.
how is it not legit if has already been out of state inspected ,the ohio title didnt just appear ?
just so happen to have the correct vin on it too?

the cyl head deal was yrs ago,so here goes ,i bought a pr of heads that i was told were cked and ready to go .
i had no reason to beleive they werent, vette wanted to trade what he had and we did ,with the stipulation if theres anything wrong we'd trade back.
called me the next day said he sent them out to have them cked and said they had 5or 6 bent valves.
told him no prob. bring the reciept which he said he had and would, we swapped back that night or the next day,
he lied about sending them out to be cked, suprise no reciept plus 1 vs 6 valves,come on? plus tried to say the heads were burnt between the seats,which they werent.
so i guess your mad i kept my word?
there was one bent exh valve, which i had replaced did some port work and sold them to a banger on here. who still has them.

the same goes for this car if you cant get the title put in your name for some strange reason , id give you your money back.

i dont know who does the out of state inspections in your area but around here you take it to the local dealership ,is that where they are gonna confiscate the car for having a matching vin and title? i think not!!!

03z06vette
11-30-2011, 04:44 AM
The heads had 6 visibly bad seats. ANY kid could have seen that. I gave you the benifit of the doubt. I took them to New Power engines, I bet he remembers them. and another 40 bucks in gas to take them all the damn way back to you! And BTW tks for offering me gas money. HOW IS IT COOL TO NOT TELL SOMEONE THE FACTORY VIN TAGS ARE MISSING?? CALL OSHP AND TALK TO THEM THATS WHO DOES MY I.SPECTIONS. NOT SOME SHADDY CAR DEALOR

Now, I started this im pm, You had the option to disclose that ALL the factory VIN tags are gone. That will hopfully save someone the trouble of going to look at it. Also; how is the driverseat? Is it bolted down? What about the rear seat? Is the backrest broken? How is the carpet in good shape? Has the factory rear upper control arms mounts been ripped apart? How were.they repaired? With janky misc bolts and some one off custom brackets? Why dont you tell everything about the car you owe it to everone.... And im a duesh ..lol

03z06vette
11-30-2011, 04:54 AM
If your looking for a race car this is a good deal. If you want to build a car and it be worth somthing keep looking. Its a shame I had to do this. What ever happened to the pick a brother up days? Good luck with the sale. Im sure it will move eventually. Post the VIN !

700hp04mystic
11-30-2011, 08:30 AM
well i went and looked at it to and didnt buy it because i saw that to and i took a rollback over 2 hours to pick it up from the other guy that had it. dont no about all the legal issues but i have to say that it should be told about it before more people waste there time and money comming to look at it. just my 2 cents

bbfstanger
11-30-2011, 08:59 AM
THE HEADS WERE NEVER EVEN DISASSEMBELED WHEN GOT THEM BACK FROM YOU!!
1 BAD VALVE AND THATS IT. YOUR ARE 100% LYING ABOUT HAVING THEM INSPECTED!
THERE WERE NO BAD SEATS OR ANYTHING ELSE WRONG YOUR A LIAR!!
AND NOW IM GLAD YOUR OUT SOME MONEY DICK!! LMAO!!!!
im glad i cost you some money vette lmao! you deserve it lmao!
im also happy to hear your out another $100 for wasting your time lol!
oh and thanks for the bump ,ive had quite a few postive responses and appreciate the help on selling it!
I BET YOU LIE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS TOO!
THE ORIG. SELLER TOLD ME ON THE PH. ,CAUSE I ASKED, ABOUT THE TITLE AND VIN..
CLEAR AND LEGIT TITLE WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?

cobra429boss
11-30-2011, 09:45 AM
So is it sold

Pitbull1052
11-30-2011, 10:25 AM
I don't know bbfstanger but I do know Tom and have delt with him on a few occasions and have nothing but praise...... He got me a set of tires for the wifes van saved me a ton of money.....

I'm glad you chose to post up what Tom stated that he wasnt going to because I was getting ready to come look at this with a bud and I'm sure my buddy would have been super excited and would have overlooked the VIN

blown96cobra
11-30-2011, 10:47 AM
well i went and looked at it to and didnt buy it because i saw that to and i took a rollback over 2 hours to pick it up from the other guy that had it. dont no about all the legal issues but i have to say that it should be told about it before more people waste there time and money comming to look at it. just my 2 cents

what he said^^^

on another note i dont think tommy is trying to be a dick i think hes just trying so save someone else the time and $ since you didnt deem it important enough to list. To some people like me this would be a deal breaker to some others it wouldnt. In all fairness the issue with the vin tag should be disclosed.

03z06vette
11-30-2011, 01:14 PM
THE HEADS WERE NEVER EVEN DISASSEMBELED WHEN GOT THEM BACK FROM YOU!!
1 BAD VALVE AND THATS IT. YOUR ARE 100% LYING ABOUT HAVING THEM INSPECTED!
THERE WERE NO BAD SEATS OR ANYTHING ELSE WRONG YOUR A LIAR!!
AND NOW IM GLAD YOUR OUT SOME MONEY DICK!! LMAO!!!!
im glad i cost you some money vette lmao! you deserve it lmao!im also happy to hear your out another $100 for wasting your time lol!
oh and thanks for the bump ,ive had quite a few postive responses and appreciate the help on selling it!
I BET YOU LIE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS TOO!
THE ORIG. SELLER TOLD ME ON THE PH. ,CAUSE I ASKED, ABOUT THE TITLE AND VIN..
CLEAR AND LEGIT TITLE WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?

Wow, your not helping your self. So how do you know i didnt have the heads checked out. Because i 100% did. other wise how would i know they were messed up? Your only making your self look shady. knowing that I own a SUCESSFULL business, i do not lie to customers? that is just childish to say? Basically you lied about the heads being checked out and your admiting it!!! that bull shit!!

And not letting people know that the car has no factory VIN anywhare? Again just something i would tell people. But i guess thats just because im a liar?

The driver seat, rear seat, carpet and rear upper control arm mounts were hacked up like crazy. Lots of bolts missing out of the dash.

Your a fucktard dude. Just down right stupid.

:popcorn:

bbfstanger
11-30-2011, 01:15 PM
IVE TOLD EVERYONE ONE WHO WAS COMING TO LOOK AT IT ABOUT THE VIN. AND TITLE DEAL!
if you were a tire kicker asking about the car i prob. didnt mention it, if you were coming over i guarentee i did.
i was not withholding anything ,to me its not a big deal since its legit and has a clear title and has been inspected.

not sold yet but a lot of interest in it.

Tom did lie to me about having the heads cked,and thats a fact.
no valves were ever removed,he couldnt tell me which ones were bad, any even half competent machine shop would mark em,couldnt provide a reciept and couldnt even look me in the eye when i questioned him in person to show me which head ,seat,valve etc.
isnt a big deal since i wasnt going to do any further business with him.

but he wanted to bring it up,i never had any hard feelings about the deal,he just said it just to be a dick cause i called his honda a pos.,you can tell it got him fired up lol!
im glad you guys have had good experience with tom.
i will never do business with him again,since i dont trust a guy who lies to my face.
think its been beat to death enough? lol!

03z06vette
11-30-2011, 01:18 PM
what he said^^^

on another note i dont think tommy is trying to be a dick i think hes just trying so save someone else the time and $ since you didnt deem it important enough to list. To some people like me this would be a deal breaker to some others it wouldnt. In all fairness the issue with the vin tag should be disclosed.

Bingo!!!......

03z06vette
11-30-2011, 01:21 PM
New power engines in sharonville. 5137339115 he remembers the heads!!!

bbfstanger
11-30-2011, 01:24 PM
thats just of all the 5or6 bad seats and valves and bunrnt chambers ,you were wrong about all of it!!
had 1 bent valve and that was it the seat didnt even need touched.
you lied.
i dont care since your a liar, im glad your out money so what, since you was being a dick.
happy your out the other $100 too and i didnt even own it then lmao!!!
i have only stated the truth.
i see your trying to catch me in something but read back its the same old true story,clean matching ohio title to the vin. on the car. has already been inspected or it wouldnt have a clean ohio title with the fla. vin. .
i cannot compete with your stupidity you have me beat. i conceed.

03z06vette
11-30-2011, 01:29 PM
thats just of all the 5or6 bad seats and valves and bunrnt chambers ,you were wrong about all of it!!
had 1 bent valve and that was it the seat didnt even need touched.
you lied.
i dont care since your a liar, im glad your out money so what, since you was being a dick.
happy your out the other $100 too and i didnt even own it then lmao!!!
i have only stated the truth.
i see your trying to catch me in something but read back its the same old true story,clean matching ohio title to the vin. on the car. has already been inspected or it wouldnt have a clean ohio title with the fla. vin. .
i cannot compete with your stupidity you have me beat. i conceed.

I cant believe how fuckin retared your being!! like i said 2 days ago ive planted my seed, i hope i have saved a fello bager some money buy bringing this out.

03z06vette
11-30-2011, 01:46 PM
clear is bad ,it needs painted. i was told it could be wet sanded and recleared and another guy told me it needs repainted.
not going to part it out yet. dont need another roller at this time,thanks .
i havent even looked at the vin in the dash it has a fla vin. in the door jam i think.ill have to look to be sure

Lie #1 ..............................:bigthumb

03z06vette
11-30-2011, 01:47 PM
IVE TOLD EVERYONE ONE WHO WAS COMING TO LOOK AT IT ABOUT THE VIN. AND TITLE DEAL!
if you were a tire kicker asking about the car i prob. didnt mention it, if you were coming over i guarentee i did.
i was not withholding anything ,to me its not a big deal since its legit and has a clear title and has been inspected.

not sold yet but a lot of interest in it.

Tom did lie to me about having the heads cked,and thats a fact.
no valves were ever removed,he couldnt tell me which ones were bad, any even half competent machine shop would mark em,couldnt provide a reciept and couldnt even look me in the eye when i questioned him in person to show me which head ,seat,valve etc.
isnt a big deal since i wasnt going to do any further business with him.

but he wanted to bring it up,i never had any hard feelings about the deal,he just said it just to be a dick cause i called his honda a pos.,you can tell it got him fired up lol!
im glad you guys have had good experience with tom.
i will never do business with him again,since i dont trust a guy who lies to my face.
think its been beat to death enough? lol!

#2,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:bigthumb

91lxnos
11-30-2011, 04:41 PM
I still want the POS rear end!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Rick93coupe
11-30-2011, 08:14 PM
So your admiting that the heads were not as your said? and i quote " good to go"

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27604

03z06vette
11-30-2011, 10:12 PM
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27604

Ok, tks! Useless? Please dude, just move it to the whipping room and move on. You should be asking the op to post the vin #. This will be my last post about this or any other for sale add. ill just take it to pm.... Wait, Thats how this all started? I really cant win!

bbfstanger
11-30-2011, 11:01 PM
I still want the POS rear end!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

if i sold you the rearend im afraid your car might get confiscated lol!
its yours if i have to part it out.

91lxnos
12-01-2011, 07:26 AM
if i sold you the rearend im afraid your car might get confiscated lol!
its yours if i have to part it out.

Is the Rear End a Florida one?????? Does it have the extre sunblocker on the axel tubes????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as a friend it sounds like parting it out mite be your best bet as of now??? This is a crazy thread, I think got out of hand with "he said she said" GLWS just keep me in the loop.. Thanks

bbfstanger
12-01-2011, 08:45 AM
yes it comes complete with a sunblocker locker! sand hardened axles the whole shpeel!!

93LXhatch
12-04-2011, 02:48 AM
aight im gonna get one thing straight with TOM, you wanna call the mustang hacked up? THE FUCKING HONDA WAS MISSING THE ENTIRE GLOVE BOX COMPARTMENT, YOU SAID IT HAD NEW HEADGASKETS BUT YET THE OIL WAS DIRTY AS HELL, so your telling me you did all that gasket work and REUSED the old oil???? LIE NUMBER 1......then when i popped the hood we realized the ENGINE WAS WARM when you had trailored it from MASON???? how the fuck and why would it be warm? maybe bc you pulled over and let it run for a little bit to get rid of some cold start issues?

but you were right on one thing youve said, THE TRADE WAS NEVER AN OPTION....i never started the car or even attempted or wanted to after i seen the dirty oil and realized the motor was warm......face it man the mustang is a LEGIT AND LEGAL CAR, if it WAS NOT, how the hell did i get a clean ohio title for it???

93LXhatch
12-04-2011, 02:53 AM
Hey, I have a 1993 civic. 40 mpg. new head gasket timming belt and waterpump. im asking 2k for it. id be willing to do some trading it your interested.

513-266-1792 Tom tks!

this is the pm i got from you, so before you try to say you never told me that......

bennyboy
12-04-2011, 10:04 AM
hey just sent you a pm would like to come look at car thank you

thecollector
12-04-2011, 10:22 AM
No one care about cylinder heads or Honda's.

Can you post the VIN, considering the confusion I need to do some research- as long as everything is okay I can bring my trailer up Monday evening.

03z06vette
12-04-2011, 03:48 PM
I drove the honda before I loaded it on the the trailor. The head gasket was new. One hundred miles ago. The car had 241k on it. Does anyone know what happens inside a 241k engine? ofcourse the oil "looked" dirty? Why wouldnt it? did you see the new filter? New hoses? Yes the glove box was broken. Hey, yours was missing the vin tags! Both of you should be banned from the for sale section for not telling everyone before they looked at the car. Both of you are being defensive and pissy mad at me because you know down deep....im right. News flash,im over it...I really dont care, I have learned another lesson. Ask what if any vin tags are present.

bbfstanger
12-04-2011, 05:28 PM
SOLD!! thanks sbz
you tom seriously need banned from posting period!!
heres a news flash!! your a liar and a shit stirrer and its been shown in your actions.
this isnt the only thread you've started your stupidity in.
i told your dumb ass i didnt need luck selling this clean ass stang!!!!
the vin wasnt missing ,it was in the doorjam and it matched the clean ohio title.
if your over it maybe you will quit posting or just fade away.

jktruckin06
12-04-2011, 06:53 PM
i'm now taking bets on how long it takes for car to end up on c/l or back on here for sale... anyone interested???

bennyboy
12-04-2011, 07:10 PM
will not be back on here its going to be a drag car thank you

jktruckin06
12-04-2011, 07:16 PM
i guess we'll see ya at the track then! :bigthumb

bennyboy
12-04-2011, 07:24 PM
got a 347 with a 3550 to go in it going to put my 95 cobra clone back to the street

bbfstanger
12-04-2011, 08:06 PM
thanks ben,pleasure doing business with you.

bennyboy
12-04-2011, 08:27 PM
thank you it went smooth

93LXhatch
12-05-2011, 01:32 AM
I drove the honda before I loaded it on the the trailor. The head gasket was new. One hundred miles ago. The car had 241k on it. Does anyone know what happens inside a 241k engine? ofcourse the oil "looked" dirty? Why wouldnt it? did you see the new filter? New hoses? Yes the glove box was broken. Hey, yours was missing the vin tags! Both of you should be banned from the for sale section for not telling everyone before they looked at the car. Both of you are being defensive and pissy mad at me because you know down deep....im right. News flash,im over it...I really dont care, I have learned another lesson. Ask what if any vin tags are present.

So like I said you drove it in mason, and it was still warm when you got to dayton?? Lol yea I guess that makes sense escp since it was abt 45 degress out that mourning, face it man you lied abt what was done to the honda, im not gonna sit here and argue with you anymore abt it since I know your just gonna keep lying, so take your advice, you know deep down inside that honda didnt have the gaskets done like you said PERIOD END OF STORY