Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Traffic Lawyer - City of Hamilton [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Lawyer - City of Hamilton

redfirepearlgt
11-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Anyone know of a good traffic lawyer to help with a camera ticket received from the City of Hamilton? Would like lawyer to be in the Hamilton area. Appreciate the reference if you know of one.

Blackballed
11-23-2011, 11:25 PM
So what exactly are you telling us here Chad?:coo1:

redfirepearlgt
11-24-2011, 12:44 AM
So what exactly are you telling us here Chad?:coo1:

Got a citation from one of those unmanned radar camera outfits on 129 (HIgh St) in Hamilton. It came in the mail Monday evening. I have viewed the video and the video shows a 4 door sedan that enters the screen in the fast lane clipping right along just before my car in the outside lane. You can clearly see that the sedan is moving faster than I am and is pulling away from me, yet I get a citation in the mail for speeding. I have talked toa lawyer that has infomred me thathe citation cannot be reported to the state and carried no points due to the way it was issued. I do not believe I was speeding to be honest after seeing the tape. I feel the person viewing he video decided to site me since I was in a Mustang and he other car was a tin can Geo Metro or of that type. Thats it. I have found my legal council and will be appealing. Thanks for the interest. Have a great Thanksgiving.