Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Total Engine Airflow [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Total Engine Airflow

Steves LX
11-18-2011, 10:24 AM
So this morning I go to the bank to put my check in. Well low and behold my account is overdrwan 2453.00 thanks to these assclowns. They charged me once for my heads when I ordered them last month and decided to charge me a second time. They have my shit all dicked up. And yeah they dont answer their damn phone either. Been blowing them up all morning.

ibstrokin
11-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Wow, good luck sorting it out. I'm sure they will make it right, but what a hassle.

bobtsgt
11-18-2011, 11:09 AM
damn man that blows. thats why I never use a card attached to my account.

Stangman
11-18-2011, 11:18 AM
Dang. I was just going to ask you if you got your heads yet.... I guess this would be a no.

blown96cobra
11-18-2011, 12:15 PM
holy shit..........id be fuckn livid!!!!!

jktruckin06
11-18-2011, 12:28 PM
Hopefully you get it all worked out. It's bull how the money comes out instantly but can take days to reimburse.

Last year bought a live tree. 30 something bucks, the guy punches the numbers in on the little cell phone do-hicky but adds an extra digit. So I now had a 300 something dollar tree and waited 4 days for my money back...

Good luck.

Rob
11-18-2011, 01:24 PM
the guys at TEA are great, always been great to deal with, they will get it sorted out for you steve.

Steves LX
11-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Yeah I hear you!! Me and Charlie are fixing to butt heads. My account is negative and the bank drained my savings account as well to try to pay for some of the stuff that went through. Since I have typed this today there has been 2 checks and 3 other items that have tried to come through. Not to mention what happens overnight. And of course the jackoff wont answer the damn phone and I have left message after message. I'm fixing to drive the fuck up there to confront him face to face in a minute. Can you say NO MONEY!!! BROKE ASS thanks to his dumbass!!!!

Steves LX
11-18-2011, 01:39 PM
My bank is trying to see what they can do to not process anything else

facemelter71
11-18-2011, 02:13 PM
Akron Ohio? I would have all ready driven up there.

2Fast4You
11-18-2011, 02:19 PM
Man that sucks Steve.

djom1cincy
11-18-2011, 02:40 PM
That sucks. Make them reimbursable you for any fees also.

furiouslyfaster
11-18-2011, 02:41 PM
I would say after you get it all straightened out if I were that guy I would give you a little extra cash back for the inconvenience and to try atleast make you not hate me. Sorry to hear about this steve.

Stangman
11-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Yeah, I'm sure you're getting hit with overdraft fees like mad.

kennebellcobra
11-18-2011, 04:11 PM
At least your heads showed up today and they look purty:lol:

You might be getting some gt-40's painted aluminum :D

Walter
11-18-2011, 06:13 PM
At least your heads showed up today and they look purty:lol:

You should have got a super trick hidden nitrous kit :D

:cool1::lol:

kennebellcobra
11-18-2011, 06:36 PM
:cool1::lol:

Took me a second to catch that..... Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walter
11-18-2011, 07:39 PM
Took me a second to catch that..... Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"is that a progressive controller in your dash?"

"Nah, thats that new Kenwood cd player.."

:lol:

Stangman
11-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Knowing Shannon's enginuity, the fast forward button on the cd deck would be the nitrous switch! Lol :lol:

kennebellcobra
11-18-2011, 08:03 PM
^^^^These are some great idea's! keep them coming:lol::lol:

Goober
11-18-2011, 08:56 PM
This is exactly why I have a separate account at a different bank just for online/mail-order parts. Keep us informed on how TEA handles the situation.

blown96cobra
11-18-2011, 10:43 PM
^^^^These are some great idea's! keep them coming:lol::lol:

We pulled the trunk popper button from a coupes glovebox and drilled out the center of the mirror adjustment in the center console and made a nitrous switch outta that. You wouldn't believe how many people over looked that. I've always used the horn button when I wanted to be sneaky.

Galaxie
11-19-2011, 08:49 AM
I have my transbrake signal hooked to the low speed side of my wipers and the line lock to the high speed side .I was trying to be conservative and figured I would use what I already have there .

Steves LX
11-19-2011, 09:04 AM
Of course no credit yet. I told that cock sucker yesterday he needed to wire the money or it wasnt going to come through on the same day. He says sure it will cause we bank with 5/3 as well. Nope he was wrong just like I told him. The bank is saying 5 business days. This is the first and the last time I do business with these fuktards up there. I still haven't got anything in writing through my email or a fax. Just like the tracking # I requested I never got that either or any returned phone calls. But yeah these are good people. Fuck no they aren't. They dont belong in business when they do shit like this. And then say they are going to do this and do that and then not do it. FUCK TEA!!!!!!!!! And then on top of it when I asked how much was credited back. He still charged me the extra 12.00 for shims. They hadnt charged me for shims originally cause they didnt know if it was needed or not until they got my springs.

cstreu1026
11-19-2011, 09:26 AM
This is exactly why I don't use a debit card for any purchase anywhere.

kennebellcobra
11-19-2011, 11:57 AM
That sucks Jack! If you need some cash or want to cash your check on my account lmk.

Sorry we turned your rant thread into a hidden nos thread, damn Walter! Lol

Walter
11-19-2011, 01:51 PM
This is exactly why I don't use a debit card for any purchase anywhere.

X2

That sucks Jack! If you need some cash or want to cash your check on my account lmk.

:bigthumb

Steves LX
11-19-2011, 01:56 PM

Appreciate it but we are dipping into our 401K to cover stuff until this gets all sorted out. Vicki is hot to trot though. She is ragging x's 20 right now. I'm glad this wasn't something I was trying to buy without her finding out.

kennebellcobra
11-19-2011, 02:53 PM
I'm glad this wasn't something I was trying to buy without her finding out.

Yeah, that would have been real bad!

Did you show her how nice them heads are??? Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

331lx
11-20-2011, 03:14 PM
wow somebody would be getting a good country ass whoopin if they did that to me. my wife would prolly be more pissed off than me. man that sucks i hope they get things strait

Walter
11-20-2011, 03:39 PM
wow somebody would be getting a good country ass whoopin if they did that to me. my wife would prolly be more pissed off than me. man that sucks i hope they get things strait

Angry about a hidden kit or money out of Jacks acct? :lol:

Rick93coupe
11-20-2011, 04:06 PM
Did you sell the FAC 190's or have them ported by fox lake?

NXcoupe
11-20-2011, 08:23 PM
Appreciate it but we are dipping into our 401K to cover stuff until this gets all sorted out. Vicki is hot to trot though. She is ragging x's 20 right now. I'm glad this wasn't something I was trying to buy without her finding out.

Sorry to hear this Steve. Hope you get it worked out quickly.

Evolved
11-20-2011, 11:51 PM
Of course no credit yet. I told that cock sucker yesterday he needed to wire the money or it wasnt going to come through on the same day. He says sure it will cause we bank with 5/3 as well. Nope he was wrong just like I told him. The bank is saying 5 business days. This is the first and the last time I do business with these fuktards up there. I still haven't got anything in writing through my email or a fax. Just like the tracking # I requested I never got that either or any returned phone calls. But yeah these are good people. Fuck no they aren't. They dont belong in business when they do shit like this. And then say they are going to do this and do that and then not do it. FUCK TEA!!!!!!!!! And then on top of it when I asked how much was credited back. He still charged me the extra 12.00 for shims. They hadnt charged me for shims originally cause they didnt know if it was needed or not until they got my springs.

I would contact the BBB and report them if they are members. Bad way to do business for sure. They should've know if they charged you for them the first time.

Steves LX
11-21-2011, 12:25 AM
Yeah I couldn't agree more on knowing if they charged me or not. You know the paper work I got here is stamped paid on it. You know if they would've stamped paid on it when they first diid the invoice back on 11/02/11 when I placed my order along with all the other work I had them do to the heads this probably wouldn't have happened. Just goes to show that we are all human and make mistakes. But this was definitely a very huge and costly mistake on their part.

Gearhead
11-21-2011, 06:39 AM

Man, this whole situation sucks !! Just make sure if you are taking money out of your 401(k) that they code the withdrawals correctly, so that you don't have to pay an early withdrawal penalty when you file your 2011 tax return.

331lx
11-21-2011, 04:06 PM
Angry about a hidden kit or money out of Jacks acct? :lol:

pissed about the money missing from the account.

Whyucryn
11-28-2011, 08:49 PM
What was the outcome on this??