Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
antifreeze in gas [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : antifreeze in gas

91lxnos
11-10-2011, 04:04 PM
ok I posted this in RANTS but also need some advise..........

Ok some azzzbaggggg in my neighborhood decided it would be cute to dump antifreeze into my gas tank!!!!!
Went out to put gas in my 93 and opend the gas door and there was floresent green fluid puddled in the gas door!!! I can only assume this is antifreeze. I found this a few weeks ago and didnt think much of it and now I found it again. So my question is should I completely drain the tank and flush it out to get any residue out of it? How will this hurt my motor? I filled it up with 93 octane and changed the plugs but am concerned that the antifreeze is going to keep leaving a "film" on my plugs anf also mess up my injectors an such..........Any opinions on this? I now keep the car LOCKED up in the garage at all times but thankfully its the old combo that will be coming out over the winter anyway but that dosn't change the fact that there are AZZZZBAGGGGS out there that think this kinda shit is funny or are jelous.....
Thanks, Doug