Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
2 Verizon Droid phones [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 2 Verizon Droid phones

94tchikinv8
11-01-2011, 04:59 PM
The first is an HTC Droid Eris. I believe it's just a little over a year old. It has a cyanogenmod ROM on it now, but you can install whichever ROM you'd like. It works perfectly and is in excellent condition. Asking $100 obo

The second is a stock Droid Bionic, works perfectly and I'm currently still using it. Only about a month old. I have decided that I liked my rooted Thunderbolt more so I'm getting rid of it (I prefer the sense UI). One very small cosmetic blemish on the top of it near the headphone jack. The screen is perfect, it has had a screen protector on it since it was activated. I can meet at a Verizon store so you can have it activated on your account (have to get VZW to do it because it has a SIM card). Asking $400 obo

If you're interested in either one, please call/text (937) seven-two-eight-0732 or email robj8hammer@gmail.com
I'm located in Chesterfield, MO right now but I'm driving back home to Lebanon, OH for the weekend and can bring them with me and meet up if someone wants one of them.

Thanks,
Rob

05yellowgt
11-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Any interest in a second TB as trade for the Bionic? lol

94tchikinv8
11-02-2011, 04:38 PM
Any interest in a second TB as trade for the Bionic? lol

No, but thanks for the offer, lol. Trying to get some money back out of it. I don't really need 3 phones.

-Rob