Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
WHO DEY!!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : WHO DEY!!!

chris91
10-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Yet another win! REALLY hope they keep this up! Not getting my hopes up though. LOL

jktruckin06
10-30-2011, 06:57 PM
it's all you can do is hope. 5-2 is a great start though

mustanger
10-30-2011, 07:43 PM
The other half of the season is going to be the test on just how good they can be:bigthumb

sean
10-30-2011, 08:08 PM
Go raiders

chris91
10-30-2011, 08:21 PM
GTFO!!! Take your Raider crap and get lost! lol

the"game"
10-30-2011, 08:32 PM
They will make it to the play-offs

beefcake
10-30-2011, 09:13 PM
i'm still sticking with my 10-6 call early on! Can go almost 50% the rest of the season and be there! :)

Goldenpony
10-30-2011, 09:17 PM
WTF! These guys actually do know how to play football!

Blackout
10-30-2011, 09:17 PM
The Bengals have been doing good this year. But remember..... Who have they played other than the Bills?

mad max
10-30-2011, 09:21 PM
^ my thoughts exactly

mustanger
10-30-2011, 11:20 PM
The Bengals have been doing good this year. But remember..... Who have they played other than the Bills?

That's what I'm saying....just look at the rest of their season...ugh, gonna be tough. But when ever they play Baltimore or Pitt, they seem to step it up....gonna be some good games!

chris91
10-31-2011, 12:02 AM

At least they are out there winning some games!!

sean
10-31-2011, 12:17 AM
they still suck. They are just getting all their winning out of the way early. The loosing will begin next week.lol

Go raiders

Brandon Alsept
10-31-2011, 06:37 AM
They are doing great for as young as they are. It was great to see our special teams up there game a bunch, then the defense got us some points. With some more experience from green and we wouldn't have had two picks Sunday. Out of the next 9 games I can see us winning 7 of those. The one team that I really am excited to see us play is Pitt. Love em or hate em I think they are the 2-3 most complete team right now and will prove to be the hardest test for us.

2Fast4You
10-31-2011, 06:54 AM
These are the footprints of what needs to be.

BIZLE
10-31-2011, 03:33 PM
it helps when you have ball players and not movie stars

sean
10-31-2011, 03:35 PM

there's no denying that.

chris91
10-31-2011, 03:45 PM

Definitely agree with that comment. :bigthumb

CNTLOSE
10-31-2011, 03:48 PM
But they beat the Bills (the only team to do so as of now.) and almost beat San Fran but Dalton had to show his "rookieness" at the wrong time.

Thinking this could be another '09 season...let us just hope it is not a one year ride.

furiouslyfaster
11-01-2011, 01:59 PM
I have not watched one game this season. I want to but been busy...I have also come to the conclusion that me not watching helps them win.

mustangboy
11-01-2011, 02:33 PM
But remember..... Who have they played other than the Bills?

The same argument could be made against Pittsburgh up until their win this week. In the NFL a win is a win no matter who it is against.

IWRBB
11-02-2011, 10:14 AM
I agree- it's tough to beat anybody in the NFL. Any win is a good win. Even the worst of the worst Bengal teams in the 90's pulled out some unlikely victories over teams they had no business beating.

As much as I love to bash Mike Brown- he did put a decent team on the field this year. I love seeing our defensive coordinator on the sidelines during the game, right down there with the players he is leading/coaching. The communication and comradery is gone when you're in a booth 300 ft up.

Johnson1134
11-02-2011, 05:52 PM
The same argument could be made against Pittsburgh up until their win this week. In the NFL a win is a win no matter who it is against.

exactly.have to beat the not so good teams too.lol..

I agree- it's tough to beat anybody in the NFL. Any win is a good win. Even the worst of the worst Bengal teams in the 90's pulled out some unlikely victories over teams they had no business beating.

As much as I love to bash Mike Brown- he did put a decent team on the field this year. I love seeing our defensive coordinator on the sidelines during the game, right down there with the players he is leading/coaching. The communication and comradery is gone when you're in a booth 300 ft up.

I think u mean our offensive coordinator on the side line.Mike Zimmer is always on field during game.Gruden comes from a family of nfl players/coaches.and I honestly think booting Bratkowski was a excellent ideal.I myself think he (Bratkowski) was 98% of the offense's problem.I always thought all the coaches should be on field not in the booth.

85_SS_302_Coupe
11-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Easy start is a good thing...it'll boost their confidence. Maybe by the time harder games come up they'll be more ready. They've already won more than i expected, so i'm impressed.

chris91
11-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Same here. I expected nothing better than last year. But hey, even if they lose the rest of their games they did better than last year and any kind of progress with this team is a good thing.

furiouslyfaster
11-03-2011, 07:23 AM
Same here. I expected nothing better than last year. But hey, even if they lose the rest of their games they did better than last year and any kind of progress with this team is a good thing.

That is what my thinking is....with that said I kinda expect them to atleast win a few more games this year. :D

IWRBB
11-03-2011, 07:27 AM
I think u mean our offensive coordinator on the side line.Mike Zimmer is always on field during game.Gruden comes from a family of nfl players/coaches.and I honestly think booting Bratkowski was a excellent ideal.I myself think he (Bratkowski) was 98% of the offense's problem.I always thought all the coaches should be on field not in the booth.

Yea, sorry- I was talking bout the o-coordinator. Brain fart.

DSSKing68
11-04-2011, 03:45 PM
You can thank me now for helping sell out the game November 13th! At least you guys can watch them on TV that week!! Look for me, I will be the one with the terrible towel...LOL

I am glad the Bengals are doing good, I would be even happier if the team wasn't owned by MB though. Good luck, it should be a good game, the AFC North games always are.

beefcake
11-06-2011, 08:15 PM
come on man!

my 10-6 is looking pretty good!!!!

what about when the 2 titans slammed into each other, lol

331TwistedWedge
11-06-2011, 08:22 PM
:lol: i love all of the, "you havent beaten anyone" comments ... baltimore slips up against jacksonville and tennessee, guess who has beaten both of them now (both on the road) ... baltimore ball slaps the shit out of pittsburgh week 1...........we havent beaten anyone, lmfao!!!!!!!!!! its the nfl, anyone is capable of beating you each and every week ...

give this defense some damn credit and dalton makes smart decisions, there's your recipe for 6-2...........

(and) we didnt pick this schedule, the nfl gave it to us ... we can only beat who were given to play ... GIVE THIS TEAM SOME DAMN CREDIT!!!!!!!! ... now kiss my balls ....... :lol:

331TwistedWedge
11-06-2011, 08:24 PM
WHO DEY YOU BALL SLAPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

jktruckin06
11-06-2011, 08:25 PM
its the nfl, anyone is capable of beating you each and every week ...

you got that right... unless you're the colts, the sad, poor colts... who dey:bigthumb