Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Capitol Core/Dynmaic converters [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Capitol Core/Dynmaic converters

Dirtyd0g
10-27-2011, 04:10 PM
They called me yesterday looking for an e4od input shaft, Needed it asap. I mentioned to them that I had about 30 modern honda,toyota and mistubishi converter cores I wanted to trade for units I needed and told them the units I needed. Then I asked them what they were paying for the units and told them that I had about $7 each in them and will be burning a good bit of fuel going up there so if it wasn't worth that I wouldn't bother. They assured me they needed foreign cores and would pay me nicely for them. I then asked them what they would charge for the common units I needed and told them what I am used to paying. He said we would be able to make a nice trade or he would treat me really good on them. I get up there he is trying his best to pawn off a broken banks converter on me...for $600. I offered him $75 at first which to me is all it is worth. I have 3 of them already I can't sell for what I have in them by the time I fixed them up. They are over rated junk that people buy for the name not the quality.
Then I passed on that and he showed me the cores I need.
He started telling me how he sells them to his family in saudi arabia for tons of money he said " they just throw money at us for them" But offered me his great deal for all my troubles at $65 per core except the good ones they were $120...I can almost buy the converter from another converter company built ready to install for that. So he went into telling me how the rebels use them to make bombs out of "which are used against american troops". Just shy of punching him in his eye and mugging him I turned around and left with everything I came with.

I know several of the guys here buy dynamic converters and are happy with them. I highly suggest you go meet the terrorists you are supporting!
Alan

Dirtyd0g
10-27-2011, 04:28 PM
My bad on the title typo it should have said Dynamic...I'm so pissed off I can't see straight.
Alan

89notch
10-27-2011, 05:54 PM
My bad on the title typo it should have said Dynamic...I'm so pissed off I can't see straight.
Alan

https://tips.fbi.gov/ They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Dirtyd0g
10-27-2011, 06:11 PM
On the homeland security site right now.
Alan

Stangman
10-27-2011, 06:32 PM
Wow!!! Thats pretty crazy.

furiouslyfaster
10-28-2011, 09:02 AM
Sounds like they should stick to selling slurpies and driving taxi's or whatever the hell they do. I hate dealing with foreign people.

jktruckin06
10-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Thank you, come again.

evil8
10-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Just deal with CVC in Kettering.

Dirtyd0g
10-28-2011, 04:23 PM
I need cores not built converters. I know the guy at cvc somewhat but they need the same cores I need. They are probably having the same problem as me, camel jockeys selling the cores off to make bombs out of them...oops sorry unpolitical term in use..ah it's the rants forum who cares.
Alan

jktruckin06
11-01-2011, 07:46 PM
anything ever come from homeland security? there's got to be something they can do about that right?

Dirtyd0g
11-01-2011, 08:07 PM
I sent them an email but haven't heard anything, hopefully they are watching the shipments they send and/or their phone calls or something
Alan

Gstang117
11-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Man I hope they get these scumbags.