Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Zanesville animal situation [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Zanesville animal situation

furiouslyfaster
10-20-2011, 02:43 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/zanesville-deputy-killed-charging-bear-shot-feet/story?id=14775964

Crazy situation don't think this should have been allowed to happen. I think it was handled the best possible way. Could have been a lot worse, and I am pretty sure the monkey got eatin.

Pitbull1052
10-20-2011, 03:07 PM
I don't think people should be able to own exotics like this not in a rural area even if it is farm land or whatever....... that really sad part is there's what like 1400 Bengal tigers left in the world and 18 of them were just killed.....

heyitsmepugsley
10-20-2011, 04:30 PM
it really is a sad sittuation. cause the officers that killed these animals were put in a bad spot cause if they didnt kill them they would have probly gotten maulled. i agree with pitbull1052 they should not be aloud in this kind of habitat obviously this guy didnt have the proper knowledge to maintain these animals.

SJSlots
10-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Really hard to see those images! I get why it had to be done that way... but fails to make it any less tragic.

87stangbbb
10-20-2011, 06:43 PM
it really is a sad sittuation. cause the officers that killed these animals were put in a bad spot cause if they didnt kill them they would have probly gotten maulled. i agree with pitbull1052 they should not be aloud in this kind of habitat obviously this guy didnt have the proper knowledge to maintain these animals.
i think he let them out then committed suicide

Goober
10-20-2011, 10:46 PM
Let them out, destroyed the cages then shot himself in the head. Its been all over the news up here since it was so close to Lima.

mad max
10-21-2011, 09:14 AM
It is a sad situation, coulda been handled alot different if the owner would have tried. Scary stuff for sure.

Pitbull1052
10-21-2011, 09:29 AM
there saying now how in debt he was and how he wasnt going to be able to care for the animals etc.... not that that's any reason to kill yourself..

furiouslyfaster
10-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Well he obviously either didn't really care for the animals or just wasn't smart because he would have tried to do what was best for the animals which clearly was not set them free in Ohio. Or I guess crazy. It is sad for sure I think tigers are beautiful creatures and I can't believe there are only that many left in the wild.

inferno50
10-21-2011, 10:39 PM
He could have sold the animals to get out of debt. Crazy situation though. In my opinion your not all there if these are your pets anyways.

Stangman
10-21-2011, 10:45 PM
When people are emotionally attached to their pets, sometimes they tend to do crazy things.

I heard he put a raw dead chicken on his head before he killed himself, so the animals would eat him, and when they found him, parts of his body (mostly head) were missing, appeared to be tiger claw/teeth marks on him. :eek:

Hell, he coulda just called Jack Hanna and got it all taken care of! Maybe a little jail time, but no dead tigers and monkeys with hepititis running around!