Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
lowering springs [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : lowering springs

setty2706
10-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Before i bought a new set thought i would ask on here if anyone has a set of lowering fox springs..

Thanks

chris91
10-13-2011, 01:39 PM
I gave up trying to find any here. They are everywhere on corral.

setty2706
10-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Thanks Chris.. I starting to think that.

chris91
10-13-2011, 02:11 PM
Keep your eyes peeled on ebay too. Find many name brand sets there for good prices.

the"game"
10-13-2011, 07:42 PM
I cut a coil and a half off front and rear and my car ride good, id cut em first you might like the ride,then you could always buy em

setty2706
10-13-2011, 09:01 PM
I cut a coil and a half off front and rear and my car ride good, id cut em first you might like the ride,then you could always buy em

I thought about it but my car has a odd lean in the front so i decided while iam re-doing the whole car that i was replacing the whole front suspension.. i have all new energy suspension bushings.. New links to match a lowered stance.. so i am going to just get coils and new caster camber plates.. It wouldn't be a cheap build so decided not to cut corners "so to speak'. This is the family hot rod :D

So the next pile i build i will do alot of things like cutting coils etc just because it will be my street/strip beast..

Thanks for the imput. Just curious.... About how much drop did you get out of cutting that much off each coil and or you still running the isolators or did you remove them

90fastgt
11-01-2011, 06:23 PM
Didn't know if you.found any springs but I have a set of h an r lowering with kyb shocks an struts all has less than 500 miles I.will let go.for 200 obo I'm goin with a drag suspension