Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
FS/WTT: HPI RS4 3 Nitro Powered Touring Car [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : FS/WTT: HPI RS4 3 Nitro Powered Touring Car

chris91
09-15-2011, 11:05 PM
I have two of these and they both have been sitting. Runs great and is a ton of fun but I dont need two running cars. It has a brand new Pull Start on it and the header and tuned pipe are about 2 runs old. Pretty sure it has aftermarket axles(CVD's) also. Comes with all electronics all you would need to bash is Nitro Fuel, Glow Plug Ignitor, and Bunch of Double A batteries for the Remote and Battery Pack for the Servos. Will throw in a OS Max 18CVR Engine(1.35hp as opposed to the stock engine with .54 hp) for another $75. Engine needs a New Sleeve and Piston($60) but its a $175 dollar engine and will make the car SCREAM! Car brand new was $350. I will sell mine for $250 minus the OS CVR Engine. Or will trade all of it for a nice set of Strange 10 way adjustable Shocks and Struts for my Fox. Or will take a nice set of Caster/Camber Plates + Cash.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/blown94ls/002-5.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/blown94ls/005-4.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/blown94ls/003-6.jpg

chris91
09-16-2011, 05:39 PM
Any nice shocks and struts will take it honestly. Not trying to be too picky. Just something that will be nice on the street with the car being lowered 2". Or cash is always a nice offer too. This isnt a car that some kid threw together that didnt know what he was doing. This car was put together by me and tuned by me. Runs great and I will show anyone seriously interested. Thanks!

chris91
09-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Will let it go for just a set of front struts. Have a line on a set of rears already. Wouldnt come with the extra engine though.

Mista Bone
09-17-2011, 08:18 PM
i have a spare chassis that I bought off here, was gonna toss it away.

I also have a glow plug heater, nearly a gallon of fuel and quick fuel jug to give away with this.

The motor runs but has idle issues, likely just needs cleaned as well as the clutch bearing.

Free to whoever buys Chris's setup.

chris91
09-17-2011, 08:40 PM
Damn, thanks Bone! Theres some nice backup pieces, which if you have never messed with these cars youll need em. lol I also have some spare parts but not sure what all I have, will have to sort through and see what goes to what. Bone, if you need me to pick those up to get em outta your way just let me know and we can meet up somewhere sometime during the week or whatever. Thanks!

Mista Bone
09-17-2011, 09:56 PM
I'll try to find everything tomorrow, I'd rather someone use it than me those it way.

I bought it off here as the local hobby shop I was gonna start working counter, so I needed to learn nitro motors. About a month later the shop (Tri State Hobbies) changed hands and I wasn't needed.

I might even have some spare wheels to go with it.

chris91
09-17-2011, 10:58 PM
Just lemme know man. Thanks!

Mista Bone
09-30-2011, 01:53 AM
Got everything gathered up to drop off, nearly full gallon of 20% Odonnells Nitro as well.

chris91
09-30-2011, 03:41 AM
Just lemme know when and where I can meet up with you. Im in Anderson but will drive to meet ya wherever you need me to man.

Pitbull1052
09-30-2011, 07:48 AM
i have a spare chassis that I bought off here, was gonna toss it away.

I also have a glow plug heater, nearly a gallon of fuel and quick fuel jug to give away with this.

The motor runs but has idle issues, likely just needs cleaned as well as the clutch bearing.

Free to whoever buys Chris's setup.

That's how ish around here is suppose to be good lookn Mista......

Mista Bone
09-30-2011, 11:19 AM
Just lemme know when and where I can meet up with you. Im in Anderson but will drive to meet ya wherever you need me to man.

I drive down 125 6 days a week, from 275 to 5 mile.....

chris91
09-30-2011, 12:14 PM
You have a pm!

chris91
10-09-2011, 11:32 PM
Still have this for sale or trade! It has the stock tuned pipe on it now though. Ill take $200 for it.

The one I got from Mista was immediately claimed by my son. He wants to learn how to work on them and I figured there isnt a better way then to learn on one needing work. He already has it running great too. (Of course using MY spare parts. lol)

Or if someone is interested in a VERY fast one I have one. Barely anything on the car is still stock. Has too much to list right now. Id let that one go for $400. It has a $200 dollar Fantom engine on it.