Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
vert interior suggestions [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : vert interior suggestions

Mbubby61
09-10-2011, 12:51 PM
The interior is shot, white vinyl all cracked, dark brown carpet is new tho,, I have 2 black front seats out of a 98 cobra, drivers is lil cracked but ok,, trying to decide to go back with original white vinyl,, maybe change to a saddle tan seat in cloth to match the top,, or put the black leather seats in and get seat covers, or just leave em black leather and get black carpet, paint the dash, figure custom interior is out of the price range right now,,, suggestions ?????

97dustang
09-10-2011, 05:17 PM
id say do all black

redfirepearlgt
09-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Yip agree all black. Camel looks best in Sonic blue or Forest green cars IMHO.

Black carpet is a PITA to keep clean however if you have never had black interior. Shows every little crumb that gets in it. Would still do black over camel though. If money is no object charcoal gray is a great alternative. You could even do the carpet charcoal and leave the seats black. It would look nice I think. Good luck.

sean
09-10-2011, 10:00 PM
black carpet is a joke. I have it and hardly drive the car and it looks dirty all the time. What color is the car and top?

Mbubby61
09-11-2011, 12:57 AM
there is a pic of it under the project section,,, do a search on Gimpy. Car is a dark chocolate brown, top is what i would call Saddle,, will try to get some more recent pics,, has different wheels now, not the wire ones in this pic... I know one thing,, I hate the way you have to shift the AOD in maual,, what a royal PIA !! In auto in spends like 2 seconds in 2nd and 3rd seems like it is too low too soon,,,, Supposed to have a Transgo shift kit in it,,, anyone familar with that, or should i just start another thread !

sean
09-11-2011, 01:17 AM
wow that is a hard one. I think saddle would look good. I dont know how much i would like black or charcoal in there with the tanish colored top. If it were mine I would do a saddle interior. Or I wouls tint the windows and do charcoal. I like the light top on it.