Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
rebuilt titles [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : rebuilt titles

mustangkuhn90lx
08-27-2011, 12:17 AM
i was wondering what you guys think about rebuilt titles on motorcycle. i want a hayabusa and i'm not having any luck saling my 750 and i keep getting trade offers on mine but they have rebuilt title and mine is clean. what do you guys think

97dustang
08-27-2011, 03:22 AM
id wait till you sell yours, your taking a big hit in re sale with a salvage title and obviously at some point it was pretty messed up and theyre never the same after they're wrecked lol

DSSKing68
08-27-2011, 03:38 AM
I'd wait too, I looked at some bikes with rebuilt titles, just never could get the real story on what was fixed.

It doesn't take much to total a bike, forks and plastic will pretty much do them in.

If you knew the history of the bike it wouldn't be so bad, but I would not want to trade a "clean" titled bike for a "rebuilt" one....IJS

Do you have it posted for sale on AFJ??

91boost
08-27-2011, 09:20 AM
I think it depends on who rebuilds them. If done the right way i see no problem with a rebuilt title vehicle or bike. I have rebuilt so many of them and not had any problems with them. Now i do know some hacks out there that shouldnt be allowed to touch a bicycle. Just look it over real good and i think you will be fine.

sean
08-27-2011, 09:58 AM
I have had a few rebuilt title bikes. As stated it doesn't take much for the ins co to total out a bike. Doesn't even need frame damage. Resale is a pain though. you have to trade it away or damn near give it away.

blown86lx
08-30-2011, 01:35 AM
I have had 2 bikes with rebuilt titles and had no trouble getting my money back out of them. Just my. 02

RACEME
08-30-2011, 05:43 AM
I'd wait too, I looked at some bikes with rebuilt titles, just never could get the real story on what was fixed.

It doesn't take much to total a bike, forks and plastic will pretty much do them in.

If you knew the history of the bike it wouldn't be so bad, but I would not want to trade a "clean" titled bike for a "rebuilt" one....IJS

Do you have it posted for sale on AFJ??

What is AFJ?

DSSKing68
08-30-2011, 07:14 AM
What is AFJ?

Assfaultjunkies