Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Front end alignment [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Front end alignment

Bman
08-24-2011, 12:21 AM
I am in need of a good alignment shop in or near Fairfield. Need to get my front end aligned after the k-member swap,coil overs and CC plates.

Black Horse
08-24-2011, 02:33 PM
Pfefferle tire does a good job. Performance Alignment in Blue Ash is by far the best in the area!

2Fast4You
08-24-2011, 03:47 PM
I have heard good things about them as well. I have also heard that they are busy and not the cheapest as well.

97dustang
08-24-2011, 08:06 PM
Td performance by cincy mills mall does alignments

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-24-2011, 08:40 PM
Well, i got mine done at Tire Discounters a while back and i'm still not happy with it. The guy did it according to what an '85 is supposed to be, and with it being lowered and having 16s on it, the camber is just wrong. It has at least a few degrees of positive camber.

Not to hijack, but is there a way i can adjust the camber myself without jacking up the alignment? It drives straight, i just need to adjust the camber. I have stock CC plates.

capri5.0
08-24-2011, 08:41 PM
If you would go to TD Performance you want to deal with Chris Albertz and ask for Kevin Guerth to do the alignment. Tell Chris that Eric from TD16 sent you.

capri5.0
08-24-2011, 08:46 PM
If you could get it to Tire Discounters in Western Hills I could do it myself and cut you a good deal on the price. Pm me if interested.

Bman
08-24-2011, 10:37 PM
If you could get it to Tire Discounters in Western Hills I could do it myself and cut you a good deal on the price. Pm me if interested.

Western Hills is off the beaten path for me. But i still might take you up on it. I just dont want some pin head that have a clue to what I need messing with it.

Bman
08-24-2011, 10:42 PM

Western Hills is off the beaten path for me. But i still might take you up on it. I just dont want some pin head that have a clue to what I need messing with it.

Black Horse
08-24-2011, 11:17 PM
Not to hijack, but is there a way i can adjust the camber myself without jacking up the alignment? It drives straight, i just need to adjust the camber. I have stock CC plates.

Not sure if you will have enough adjustment in your stock plates. You might want to invest in some adjustable plates before you try. Moving the Camber will affect your toe.

capri5.0
08-24-2011, 11:44 PM
Well, i got mine done at Tire Discounters a while back and i'm still not happy with it. The guy did it according to what an '85 is supposed to be, and with it being lowered and having 16s on it, the camber is just wrong. It has at least a few degrees of positive camber.

How long ago did they set your alignment? I may be able to get it warrantied out for you.

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-25-2011, 10:02 AM
How long ago did they set your alignment? I may be able to get it warrantied out for you.

Years ago, probably 2 at least. Had it done at the Mt. Orab store. I wasn't sure what to do because he showed me where it was supposed to be and where it checked out after he did it and it was spot on so i didn't even bother complaining.