Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Donations Needed.... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Donations Needed....

lxenvy
08-17-2011, 09:41 PM
Im a poor guy and need a tune, So i am currently excepting donations! Im not picky im guessing around 500 will do. PM me for paypal info, Or if your a tuner and down to help PM me...

Anyways got the car all done and trying to save for a tune but my newest edition to the family will be here in the next few weeks. So i cant really go spending money on a tune. More of a funny RANT i guess. I feel better

Good day

plated
08-17-2011, 09:51 PM
heres my 2cents:flipoff:

sean
08-17-2011, 10:08 PM
shit... I guess Im in for two more... lol :flipoff:

jlt2006
08-18-2011, 06:36 AM
well hell, your up to six !! :flipoff:

Goldenpony
08-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Maybe Obama will bail you out

lxenvy
08-18-2011, 05:51 PM
heres my 2cents:flipoff:

:lol: Well thx fellas but not the cents i need. :flipoff:

Maybe Obama will bail you out

Tru story, Is there a program for this type of stuff?

Gstang117
08-18-2011, 06:12 PM
well hell, your up to six !! :flipoff:
Scratch that and make it eight! :flipoff:

flyin2jz
08-18-2011, 10:16 PM
So u are spending money getting ur car done when u have a child on the way? Vote democrat in the next election. Your gonna need it.

lxenvy
08-19-2011, 03:27 AM
So u are spending money getting ur car done when u have a child on the way? Vote democrat in the next election. Your gonna need it.

No sir, Thats the hole point of tryin to get it for free:(?!?!?! If i was a irresponsible father it would have done been tuned. FYI I have full custody of my 4 year old. Been like this since he was 7 months old! Father is my a game, My car is my B game

Black Horse
08-19-2011, 08:30 AM
You might try applying for food stamps, at least you'll be able to eat steak and lobster.

flyin2jz
08-19-2011, 11:48 AM
There comes a time as a father when things get tough financially that u have to quit doing things that cost money that u don't need. I have been there and speak from experience. Maybe put the car on the backburner for a while until things get better. Or possibly sell the car to free up some income in case u were to need it. A new child isn't easy on the wallet. Good luck

lxenvy
08-19-2011, 12:27 PM
You might try applying for food stamps, at least you'll be able to eat steak and lobster.

:bigthumb Ill send u a invite

There comes a time as a father when things get tough financially that u have to quit doing things that cost money that u don't need. I have been there and speak from experience. Maybe put the car on the backburner for a while until things get better. Or possibly sell the car to free up some income in case u were to need it. A new child isn't easy on the wallet. Good luck

I understand. Ive done that before. But def on the back burner for now. Thx for the advice

zippy94
08-19-2011, 05:12 PM
Josh, what combo are you running? I bet you can tune on your self with fuel pressure,timing,etc

flyin2jz
08-19-2011, 10:08 PM
yea what zippy said. I had a tfs headed 306 with a big cam and it only picked up 1 rwhp with a tune over me just tuning it to 18 timing and 38psi of fuel pressure. trust me unless its some blown setup or something fuel and timing is all you need right now. I paid 500 bux to md and picked up 1 rwhp. Ken had a hell of a time even making it make the same power with the chip and he knows a thing or 2 about tuning....most expensive 1 hp ive ever bought. I was furious

lxenvy
08-20-2011, 02:38 AM
yea i got the timing at 14 and 40 psi. It runs good until u put a load on it (low mph dump it in 3rd) Plus it idles rough and hangs on the revs. Just stupid shat that i think needs to be tuned out. But if u think u can help i wont have a problem bringing it over sir. Ill have it out all weekend! Thx to the both of u, Zip and Flyin

zippy94
08-20-2011, 07:54 AM
Call me Josh, I should have time after 2:30pm on Saturday. You might have something out of adjustment with the TB. Maybe a second set of eye's will help

lxenvy
08-20-2011, 01:33 PM
Got ya zip. Ill give u a call