Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
dirty dozen??? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : dirty dozen???

tmotorsports
08-16-2011, 11:22 PM
if a member witness my times at nmra columbus race labor day weekend and i come to fall street car shootout like last year i can keep a spot on the dozen if i qualify right?

Maximus
08-16-2011, 11:49 PM
I dont see why not.:bigthumb

beefcake
08-16-2011, 11:49 PM
if a member witness my times at nmra columbus race labor day weekend and i come to fall street car shootout like last year i can keep a spot on the dozen if i qualify right?

unfortunately i do not believe so. when vinny set it up, it was setup for the 4 "local" tracks.

edgewater, thorn hill, tristate, and kil kare.

i run tracks all over, and i'd love nothing more than to get to count times for one of the other tracks, but it's kept at the local tracks to keep things fair. Similar tracks, similar d/a, similar prep, etc...

beefcake
08-16-2011, 11:57 PM
First, let me say, I am up for being allowed to run at any track in the country.

If you have stangbangerz there, or video proof of the run, then get after it.

However, this is what was said

-Runs must be made at a local T&T at Edgewater, Kil-Kare or Tri-State with fellow SBZ members witnessing them (these are our local tracks)

If were going to change it. Then open it up to any track. I think the original thought process for the local tracks was to keep it to local people, and to not have people from all over the country jumping in on our local list.

However, the fact that you have to make one of the cruise ins, or one of craigs shoot outs to be on the list, keeps it to local people.

I will put it for a vote in the mod section, and let them decide if it can be opened up to other tracks.

beefcake
08-17-2011, 12:05 AM
poll is posted in mod section.

it will close in a week and i'll post the results.

Maximus
08-17-2011, 12:29 AM
Back in the day, Cbus AND BG were considered OK for the Dozen. But that was when at least 10+ SBZ would show up and run in the True-Street competition. Hell, my Coupe was on the Dozen from a run in BG.
The rule was set in place so local guys wouldnt get bumped off by some guy in FL or one that NEVER came to one of the SBZ events.

As far as the StreetCar shootout, it will be at TS so anyone that shows up, puts up the number (to get in the top 12), WILL be allowed.:bigthumb

tmotorsports
08-17-2011, 08:40 PM
Back in the day, Cbus AND BG were considered OK for the Dozen. But that was when at least 10+ SBZ would show up and run in the True-Street competition. Hell, my Coupe was on the Dozen from a run in BG.
The rule was set in place so local guys wouldnt get bumped off by some guy in FL or one that NEVER came to one of the SBZ events.

As far as the StreetCar shootout, it will be at TS so anyone that shows up, puts up the number (to get in the top 12), WILL be allowed.:bigthumb

ok i may have to go to kil-kare one night when brian mcwhorter or someone is there cause my car will not hook at tri-state on the drag radials.it was of by almost 4 10ths last year of my actual qualifying time

cstreu1026
08-17-2011, 08:48 PM
If other bangerz witness it who care what track it is on. If it happens at an NMRA that should event then its even better in my book.

draggin50
08-17-2011, 08:48 PM
You let me know when your going and ill meet ya there!