Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Police chase unfolds across from my house!! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Police chase unfolds across from my house!!

DSSKing68
08-12-2011, 02:21 AM
A typical Thursday night...gathering up the trash and putting the bin on the curb, when I hear a bike screaming up Tealtown road, no big deal, I hear it alot, there are some fun twisties on there.

Low and behold, he turns on my street, with his girl on the back..in shorts and a tank top. He had to reach 80-100mph on my residential street, no longer than a quarter mile. My neighbor is out (also a rider) yells at him to slow down, and we watch in shock at how fast this douchebag is riding. (So fast I never did get a good look at the bike) He turns off of my street into the subdivision, one way in and out...about that time I hear a faint siren. Here comes the State Trooper, sucking hind titty, onto my street, lights and siren on. He looks at me and my neighbor and my neighbor points in the direction he went.

He turns into the subdivision, and about a minute later I see the rider coming through the park next to the pool, between the lake and clubhouse, trying to get back to the main road out of the subdivision. Out of our vision, the trooper also sees this, gets out of the car and starts a foot pursuit, but turfs it and falls, breaking his arm. (it was ugly) My neighbor start running toward the bike, he sees this and locks the front brake in the grass, sliding and high siding both of them off the bike. They were going slow and it was in the grass. He picks the bike up, and hops on, trying to get it restarted, with his GF chasing him.(this got a little blurry because of all of the action) The Trooper managed to catch up and tased the dude right off the bike into the street. Bike falls, shit everywhere. Chase over.....

Once the situation was under control a Nurse that was driving by stopped (it really just looked like an accident then) checked on the rider and the trooper. Every officer within a 20 square mile area showed up then I think. Paramedics came and took care of the riders and the officer.

I don't know what came out of it or why he was running, I had to leave to go to work.

Observation 1:
The taser seemed very effective on punk squid trying to run from the 5.0. It collapsed him like a limp noodle....LOL
Observation 2:
If you are going to run from said 5.0, stay out of subdivisions with only one entrance/exit.

FMGT1999
08-12-2011, 05:46 AM
Ahhh man no pictures... lol, I bet that was the most excitment your block as had in a while, that must have been wild. Is there anything in the local news paper or a link on this?

DSSKing68
08-12-2011, 05:49 AM
Pics will follow.....

:cool1:

Pitbull1052
08-12-2011, 07:52 AM
that's some good stuff right there....... my brother lives off of Tealtown so i'm pretty familiar and from there he was only what 3 stop lights and could have been on the H-way

cstreu1026
08-12-2011, 08:08 AM
Nothing like a good tasing to liven up the evening.

Pitbull1052
08-12-2011, 08:11 AM
Just talked to my brother he said it was in his neighborhood the guy had a back pack full of drugs and the girl said they were going to prison for a long time lol

DSSKing68
08-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Who is your Brother?? He may be my neighbor....LOL

Pitbull1052
08-12-2011, 09:57 AM
do you live in the apartments? when you're standing at the deck on the lake his building is the furthest one on the right as your looking across the lake. He's usually walking a white and tan pitbull around the lake. The lady right there with the two Rottweilers they got out the other day and went after him he had to jump in the lake.

beefcake
08-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Ahhh man no pictures... lol, I bet that was the most excitment your block as had in a while, that must have been wild. Is there anything in the local news paper or a link on this?

yeah,

usually chick in shorts and tank top on the back of bike = hot, lol

foxbody
08-12-2011, 10:58 AM
that would have been very entertaining. woulda liked to have seen it for myself. can always go for seeing a tasing. lol

bobtsgt
08-12-2011, 03:05 PM
damn I missed the good stuff lol. glad the asshole got caught. would have been better if the cop had tased him while he was in some water.

Carl
08-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Pics will follow.....

:cool1:
Hmmmm.....:confused:

DSSKing68
08-13-2011, 12:57 AM
My neighbor hasn't e-mailed them to me yet. As soon as I get them, I will post them up...

DSSKing68
08-13-2011, 12:59 AM
do you live in the apartments? when you're standing at the deck on the lake his building is the furthest one on the right as your looking across the lake. He's usually walking a white and tan pitbull around the lake. The lady right there with the two Rottweilers they got out the other day and went after him he had to jump in the lake.

No, I have a house on the other side of the lake.

cobraman302
08-13-2011, 01:12 PM
That explains all of the union township police/state highway patrol/emergency vehicles flooding towards tealtown the other day when I was just trying to get to UDF. All I wanted was a peanut butter shake, and I had to dodge 5 cops within 1 mile!

Goldenpony
08-14-2011, 11:33 PM
Sounds like an episode of "Cops".

furiouslyfaster
08-15-2011, 12:14 PM
That is like a once in a lifetime thing lol Cops in HD so real it's like your actually there lol Nothing like that ever happens were i live just car accidents lol

Blackballed
08-16-2011, 09:48 PM
yeah,

usually chick in shorts and tank top on the back of bike = hot, lol

Found her...

djom1cincy
08-16-2011, 10:43 PM
Found her...

Hot lol ha ha ha ha ha.

Gstang117
08-16-2011, 10:50 PM
Hot lol ha ha ha ha ha.
:dummy:

:barf:

Goldenpony
08-17-2011, 11:08 PM
MY EYES! MY EYES! :eek:

duststang
08-19-2011, 01:53 PM
dumb people sometimes amaze me!

2007ShelbyCobra
08-19-2011, 04:43 PM
damn... i thought it was impossible to get caught on a bike?