Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
My apoligies to the group..... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My apoligies to the group.....

beefcake
07-31-2011, 10:42 PM
Sometimes in print, it's hard to interpret what people are saying.

In regards to the wheel thread.

Something I originally posted got misinterpreted and James got upset, then I got upset and things just spun out of control from there.

I've been around since pretty much the beginning and this has always been a tight group. As time has passed and I'm thinking more clear, I think we all could have handled things better, and i'm as much to blame as anyone and have no excuse for myself.

I know Vinny would definately not be proud to see the bickering and I am now embarrassed by it.

I know James has alot on his plate. He just bought a 2 door Lightning and then finds out he has a baby on the way. He's got a ton on his plate.

I'd like to think those that know me on more of a personal level, know I would never in a million years take advantage of anyone, especially a fellow banger.

I said it before, as God as my witness on my daughters lives, I never had issues with the wheels when they were on the car last year. That said if buying the wheels back will help him out in someway. Then that is what I will do.

That said. My apoligies to James, the board, and Vinny.

k062693w
07-31-2011, 10:47 PM
I commend you on being the bigger man Terry ...

Gstang117
07-31-2011, 10:54 PM
Spoken like a true banger
You have gained my respect Beef.

cobrajoe
07-31-2011, 11:07 PM
Well said.

mustangrfast88
07-31-2011, 11:10 PM
well said terry always had my respect and way to be the bigger man and on a side note all lightnings were 2 doors

draggin50
07-31-2011, 11:17 PM
Good job man! I like seeing people man up and taking some kind of responsibility any more. Seems like less are doing it now a days and those that do stand out ahead of everyone else!

dawsin94cobra
07-31-2011, 11:23 PM
way to go! i commend you

beefcake
07-31-2011, 11:26 PM
well said terry always had my respect and way to be the bigger man and on a side note all lightnings were 2 doors

lol, i meant in the respect of trying to squeeze a car seat in. but i'm sure you knew that :)

i tt james and he said brandon already has the tires mounted. so, some $$ for brandon if he gets time to fix them or whatever helps out.

mad max
07-31-2011, 11:37 PM
Im glad you all got this worked out because it wasnt worth losing friends over. Beef - you are a stand up guy for your actions.

sean
08-01-2011, 05:06 AM
Good to hear. I don't think anything was done on purpose. I hope the others involved in this can put this behind them and we can all get along for a few more months... Winters coming... We can argue more then. Lol

KB1
08-01-2011, 07:42 AM
:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb

Katmandu
08-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Terry,

We all know you are a good man that has integrity! A lot of folks don't! Especially in these difficult days.

You're a very Class act man. :bigthumb

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Shit happens man, what matters is you make it right. I sold a tach a while back and it turned out to be bad...it was embarrassing. I bought it back of course, but i know how you feel knowing you didn't try to screw someone and it seeming like maybe you did.