Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
JumboTron Reds Game [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : JumboTron Reds Game

cobra429boss
07-29-2011, 02:36 PM
had 4 tickets to the reds game yesterday, First time i have been this year. Had the scout box seats , which is awesome because you have the scouts alley to go in the air condition if you get hot. Well anyway , Soon as we got there , Me , my friend tyler and trenton got to participate in the KOI Race after the 1st inn.. We all three had to put different color jerseys on they gave us .. Red, white and blue.Then they put us on the big jumbo tron in front everyone. They had 3 different cars race on the screen , you were the color of your jersey you had on. I got 2nd place and the ygave us a 25 dollar gift cert for KOI , my buddy trent came in 1st so he got a 50 dollar one.. Was pretty cool seein your self on the big screen , :bigthumb

Mustard
07-30-2011, 11:31 AM
Love going to Reds Games. Sounds like you had a blast

mustang8998
07-30-2011, 11:44 AM
I thought you were going to say you and your buddy, were caught by the kiss-cam.

:lol:

JET50213
07-30-2011, 11:46 AM
I was there too...in the Machine Room. Good game!

cobra429boss
07-30-2011, 06:55 PM
I thought you were going to say you and your buddy, were caught by the kiss-cam.

:lol:

LOL some people crack me up on that everytime we go lol...

Yup i def had a good time , good game for sure!!:bigthumb