Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Forced Fab ---Carson McKee [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Forced Fab ---Carson McKee

Galaxie
07-29-2011, 07:27 AM
Just wondering if anyone around here got hammered by this guy a few years back . I remember several guys on the Turbo Forums got taken . My point to this is he works at a local Firestone and lives here in Greenville if anyone would like to know where at just get a hold of me .

superstangOH
07-29-2011, 12:21 PM
Just wondering if anyone around here got hammered by this guy a few years back . I remember several guys on the Turbo Forums got taken . My point to this is he works at a local Firestone and lives here in Greenville if anyone would like to know where at just get a hold of me .

I would love to know where brian and the fatt kid john are. They owe me for a megasquirt,tubular manifold,turbonetics waste gate,and install money about $1200 total. These guys are a real class act. John sold my wastegate cause a kid needed it and said he would get me another one just so happends he ran off. If he is part of this site I would like to let him know he has a ass beaten coming from me. Not a threat but a promise

05yellowgt
07-29-2011, 01:16 PM
I would love to know where brian and the fatt kid john are. They owe me for a megasquirt,tubular manifold,turbonetics waste gate,and install money about $1200 total. These guys are a real class act. John sold my wastegate cause a kid needed it and said he would get me another one just so happends he ran off. If he is part of this site I would like to let him know he has a ass beaten coming from me. Not a threat but a promise
Consider this your ONLY warning. Physical threads are NOT tolerated on this site!

Galaxie
07-29-2011, 01:33 PM
I do not know the other fellows . I had some dealing with Carson 4 or 5 years back and he never got me the titles to the cars I bought from him . Luckily I had posted a pick on here of one of the cars and found the previous owner and after a trip to Carlisle I had at least one title .

Mista Bone
07-29-2011, 11:08 PM
between Forced Fab and Mike @ Milzy Motorsports I'm owed some tools when we were building the Grand Prix @ Forced Fab.

JET50213
07-30-2011, 12:18 PM
I lost a good bit of $$ from him as well. I delivered a letter from an attorney and was able to get a good bit of money back. I'm not looking for him. I just hope he is not able to do business in the area any more!

Chris Lazzo
07-30-2011, 04:50 PM
He's a asshole!!!!! He screwed my buddy and I for over 10 grand. For two cars that wouldn't run. John is ok he helped me out after Carson left made me some new headers and stuff for my turbo car.

What a joke that place was a complete shit hole.