Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Looking for un-hacked wiring for an '89 5.0 'vert [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for un-hacked wiring for an '89 5.0 'vert

Stangman
07-21-2011, 08:18 AM
A buddy of mine is at his wit's end trying to chase down electrical demons on his convertible he recently purchased. The car was a basket case, and he's just about ready to get it on the road... except the wiring is keeping the car from running on many different levels.

The car was severely hacked for a poorly installed alarm, and a poorly installed stereo system.

He wants to know if anyone out there has the body harness that goes out to the engine bay from the dash (the one that connects to the starte solenoid, etc), and a fuel injection harness. I'm also gonna try to get him to switch to an A9L computer since it has an A9M in it currently and it's a 5 speed car.

if you know of anything out there please let me know.

NXcoupe
07-21-2011, 09:39 AM
I have everything he needs Jesse. That white vert out back has the dash harness and I have the efi harness here as well

Stangman
07-21-2011, 10:45 AM
It was a 5.0 car?

93snake
07-27-2011, 10:00 PM
still need Jesse? let me know man and I will try to help

Stangman
07-27-2011, 10:10 PM
Im not sure what he's doing right now. All his grounds are hot so something is messed up. He's frustrated with it and moved it aside to work on his Nova...

93snake
07-27-2011, 10:24 PM
alright, just wanted to know before I cut up anything LOL