Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Thornhill [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Thornhill

Novaman
07-20-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm moving close to Thornhill and was wondering if the track is still open? Don't see anything new on their site.

Thanks

2Fast4You
07-20-2011, 03:35 PM
I do believe they are still running, it is one of those things you will know it when you hear it.

Jeff88coupe
07-20-2011, 03:43 PM
As far as I know they are still running starting at 6pm on Sat. nights. Think the gates open at 3pm. I think they still run 3 bracket classes...box and no box 1/8th mile, foot brake 1/4 mile.

lxenvy
07-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Garbage is my .02! I live close to it also but would rather take 45 min drive to the water then go there. But again thats my opinion. Has the same bumps in the far lane that its had for 20+ years now. Only thing ive heard they've redone is the burnout box...

orangedemon331
07-20-2011, 05:54 PM
Garbage is my .02! I live close to it also but would rather take 45 min drive to the water then go there. But again thats my opinion. Has the same bumps in the far lane that its had for 20+ years now. Only thing ive heard they've redone is the burnout box...

Your opinion doesnt matter! Get back to mork on something!!:flipoff:

zippy94
07-20-2011, 07:29 PM
Oh snap!!!

orangedemon331
07-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Dammit i meant "work" on something!!!!:eek:

lxenvy
07-21-2011, 01:07 PM
Your opinion doesnt matter! Get back to mork on something!!:flipoff:

:lol: Big talk buddy! U and Fag boi below both need to get to work on ur junk! Both u tards aint had SHAT for years now. Atleast i stayed tru and had something fast for the few years i was gone! But lets both be real here neither of u have ever been 9.2's.... Now ZIP oh snap that!....

PS I still love both of u old phuckers!:lol: Now back to this guys thread about the water

I do believe they are open, Might be under new management from what Ive heard!

Oh snap!!!

orangedemon331
07-21-2011, 01:12 PM
:lol: Big talk buddy! U and Fag boi below both need to get to work on ur junk! Both u tards aint had SHAT for years now. Atleast i stayed tru and had something fast for the few years i was gone! But lets both be real here neither of u have ever been 9.2's.... Now ZIP oh snap that!....

PS I still love both of u old phuckers!:lol: Now back to this guys thread about the water

I do believe they are open, Might be under new management from what Ive heard!

Yeah i think the hill is still running!

Josh you can run yours at the hill, i hear its not scary unless you are faster than 13's!!!:flipoff:

jlt2006
07-21-2011, 01:28 PM
We had a UMTR race there earlier this year. May or June. the Quick stick group only ran 1/8 mile.

They are under new managment again this year. They have improved the return road over the past two years. Still have there local contention that they cater to.

Novaman
07-29-2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks Guys. Edgewater has never impressed me and my last TnT there sucked. I will take Tri-State all day long.