Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Fall Race Day/Cruise in Date suggestion [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Fall Race Day/Cruise in Date suggestion

KYGTP
07-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Hey guys, it is that time again for me to get together another track rental for the fall. I am going to get with Moontang, to also talk about having another cruise in along with my race day charity event, the "Preston Cup".

Anyways, I want to make sure that we get a good turn out again and I want to work AROUND everyones race dates, for those that race.

The dates that seem to be open right now are all the Sundays in September, with the exception of Labor day weekend. And also the first Sunday in October.

So I was thinking about the last two Sunday's in September 18th, 25th, or October 2nd. Out of those three, I need to chose a Race Date AND a rain out date too.

More details will come, I still have to sit down with E20, since this year they sent me a letter along with my bill:rolleyes: So I need to make sure we all get on the same page this time around.

Thanks guys for your input on this!!!!!

Black Horse
07-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Sept. 18th and 25th both work for me ;)

MrsAPE
07-19-2011, 08:23 AM
You pick it and we will be there!!!

2Fast4You
07-19-2011, 11:36 AM
I will do my best to attend on what ever days you chose, but you have to also remember that anything is subject to change on our parts or even yours by then.

KYGTP
07-19-2011, 01:43 PM
Sept. 18th and 25th both work for me ;)

GREAT!!!

You pick it and we will be there!!!

Well, you guys are a given to be there:tongue2: Good to know though, and thanks for coming out all the other times as well!!!

I will do my best to attend on what ever days you chose, but you have to also remember that anything is subject to change on our parts or even yours by then.

I completely understand, I just wanted to TRY and get a date that most all will be able to attend, even If I have to go to a rain date. Glad to hear you want to come out!!:D

sean
07-19-2011, 03:49 PM
I will find a way to be there as long as its at the end of the month or the start of october. I am moving some time early sept.

Kevin1989
07-19-2011, 05:35 PM
ill try to make it!!! tell em to prep the track!

KYGTP
07-19-2011, 06:20 PM
I will find a way to be there as long as its at the end of the month or the start of october. I am moving some time early sept.

It looks like when it may be, I have to get with E20 though

ill try to make it!!! tell em to prep the track!

Kevin, I don't know if you have been out to my event or not, but that is included in my price, is that they prep the track!! And I make sure of it too. Plus, if we don't get rained out, the race that they have all day on Saturday help put down good rubber too.

With me being FWD, and I want to run the best I can, I make sure they know that the track be prepped good.

prosoccer2115
07-19-2011, 08:06 PM
September 18th I have a harescramble race. I'd be able to make Sept. 25th and Oct 2nd

redfirepearlgt
07-19-2011, 09:37 PM
Color us all there!!!!!! Just set the date and hope for a dry warm day!

NXcoupe
07-19-2011, 11:12 PM
When is NMRA bowling green? I think it's Oct 2 isn't it? The dates in Sept sound great.

Maximus
07-19-2011, 11:41 PM
Ill try and be there again. GREAT cause!!!:bigthumb

Buckeye
07-20-2011, 12:03 AM
I actually have a car this year so I may come down

KYGTP
07-20-2011, 06:42 AM
When is NMRA bowling green? I think it's Oct 2 isn't it? The dates in Sept sound great.

Spt 29 - Oct 2 Thursday - Sunday

So I guess the 2nd will not work for most of you guys then.

Thanks for all your input guys!!! This really helps me out to start getting things together!!

beefcake
07-21-2011, 09:17 AM
yep, one of the 2 sundays in september outta work good,

KYGTP
07-28-2011, 01:07 PM
I hope to know by the middle of next week if the 18th and 25th work for E20. The only Date that was in question was going to be the 18th. If I can't get the 18th, then I will shot for the 25th and then I will have to go into Oct., and that date would have to be the 16th.

So, now my question is, would the Oct 16th work for a rain date for most of ya??

But as soon as I hear something I will post it up and once I get all of my pricing, and rules worked out with them, I will start a new Post with all the race details!!

Thanks again to all that came out last year and all of your support!

Novaman
07-29-2011, 09:36 AM
Are Chevy's allowed? If They are Sept 25 and Oct 2nd are good, Oct 16th for rain date is good too!

What track?

KYGTP
07-29-2011, 10:43 AM
Are Chevy's allowed? If They are Sept 25 and Oct 2nd are good, Oct 16th for rain date is good too!

What track?

I drive a 98 Grand Prix GTP, so all are welcome. This is a "Run what you Brung" event. Fast, slow, it does not it matter. It is all for fun and charity. If you want to race down the track, you pay to race, if not, you can still come out and hang out for nothing!!

Edgewater Raceway is the Track, we all call it E20.

redfirepearlgt
07-29-2011, 01:48 PM

What track?

as long as the tow vehicle is a Ford. LOL!! Just had to say that in jest. If its "big three" its cool by me. Fun to debate the old oval vs. bowtie battle and have some fun but heck thats part of cars and hanging out. Be nice to see an old AVON (thats what we used to call Novas) car fixed up and making a pass or two.

Novaman
07-29-2011, 02:27 PM
as long as the tow vehicle is a Ford. LOL!! Just had to say that in jest. If its "big three" its cool by me. Fun to debate the old oval vs. bowtie battle and have some fun but heck thats part of cars and hanging out. Be nice to see an old AVON (thats what we used to call Novas) car fixed up and making a pass or two.

I do have an f-150! :D

KYGTP
08-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Finally, I got to Talk with E20 to set a Date!!!!

It look like it will be on Sept 25 With a Rain date of Oct 16

Those were the only dates that were good. On Sept 18th, all of E20 staff is going to be out of town, Oct 2 is part of the Big race in Bolwing Green, Oct 9th, E20 has a Sunday race, so that is why I had to go all the way to the 16th for a rain date.

I HOPE this works for everyone, I did my best, but I was kinda at the Mercy of the track this time.

I hope to meet with the staff next week to hammer out all the details, how many racers and such, once I get all the infomation, I will post up all the detail in a new post!!

I look forward to another Fun afternoon at the track with friends and family, and a bunch of cars.

I know I got a TON of work to do to get this ball rollin', so stay tuned;)

redfirepearlgt
08-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Got it on the calendar. Looking forward to it !!!

MrsAPE
08-05-2011, 07:14 AM
Let us know what we can do to help!! Of course Alan will be taking a vaca day from the firehouse that day. lol

beefcake
08-05-2011, 09:39 AM
can't wait

Brandon Alsept
08-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Works perfect for me. Hope for the Sep date to be good. That would be a good test session before the Finals at Bowling Green.

KYGTP
08-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Got it on the calendar. Looking forward to it !!!

Sweet

Let us know what we can do to help!! Of course Alan will be taking a vaca day from the firehouse that day. lol

Thanks Kim, I will let you. I think this year I may have to take you up on that offer, thanks for offering to help though!!

Well, I hope the day if worth Alan taking off work for.

can't wait

I got you down;)

Works perfect for me. Hope for the Sep date to be good. That would be a good test session before the Finals at Bowling Green.

Brandon, that is what I am hoping for to. I would LOVE for the weather to be spot on for you guys on that day so that you will be ready for the Finals.

Now do you guys run 1/4 at the finals or 1/8th? Or both.

rmracing
08-05-2011, 11:41 PM
Sounds good to me also . Now I need to get to work on the car .

We run 1/4 at all the NMRA races .

superstangOH
08-06-2011, 01:13 PM
What track would this be at?

beefcake
08-06-2011, 01:28 PM

I do believe edgewater

KYGTP
08-06-2011, 01:45 PM
Sounds good to me also . Now I need to get to work on the car .

We run 1/4 at all the NMRA races .

Great, At least you have about 1.5 months to get ready!!

1/4 mile, got ya

I do believe edgewater

That is correct Edgewater Raceway. This is a Private Event, so there will not be ANY info what so ever on their web site.

If there are any question when it comes to this, please PM me, or ask them here, Edgewater Staff will NOT know all the details, since I am just renting it from them, I do the rest, along with my wife and some friends.

superstangOH
08-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Sounds like fun. I will defiently try to make it.

redfirepearlgt
08-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Sounds like fun. I will defiently try to make it.

Yes this is a blast and it is at Edgewater Raceway park. You can coem hang out, cone and run, come and show, or just come and watch. It is a fund raiser and STBZ event all in one. THe spring one was AWESOME!!!!!!!

2Fast4You
08-15-2011, 08:09 AM
I deffinetely look forward to showing up, first timer to this event.

INSANEBA
08-23-2011, 08:26 AM
DAMNIT! The 25 is a benefit for my mom, poker run etc. If soething changes I'd love to bring the bike down and play. It's not big 3, but it's been completely re-worked by good ol round eye innovation!

KYGTP
08-23-2011, 09:03 AM
DAMNIT! The 25 is a benefit for my mom, poker run etc. If soething changes I'd love to bring the bike down and play. It's not big 3, but it's been completely re-worked by good ol round eye innovation!

Well, if we get rained out, then we are going to have it on the 16th of Oct. See all the detail in the Above sticky post, "Private Race Day/Preston Cup".;)

Jeff88coupe
08-23-2011, 03:13 PM
I'm planning on making it to this one with my car. Going to be a race packed weekend for me. Foss's Limited 8.5 race at edgewater friday night, NOP's outlaw 8.5 race at Blugrass dragway on sat., then the track rental day on sunday.

blown96cobra
09-05-2011, 07:20 PM
I just got to spectate during the spring cruise in/track day. I will definitely have something to flog down the track for the fall event. Maybe if I'm lucky bell will have my turbo car finished.

DNTRYIT
09-19-2011, 01:44 AM
That Is The Day After My Brother's Benefit But We Would For Sure Be There!!!!

I hope to know by the middle of next week if the 18th and 25th work for E20. The only Date that was in question was going to be the 18th. If I can't get the 18th, then I will shot for the 25th and then I will have to go into Oct., and that date would have to be the 16th.

So, now my question is, would the Oct 16th work for a rain date for most of ya??

But as soon as I hear something I will post it up and once I get all of my pricing, and rules worked out with them, I will start a new Post with all the race details!!

Thanks again to all that came out last year and all of your support!

Racin Jason
09-20-2011, 08:44 AM
Is this race still going on
That Is The Day After My Brother's Benefit But We Would For Sure Be There!!!!

jlt2006
09-20-2011, 09:19 AM
Yes it is, this Sunday.

There is another post.

MFIELD
09-22-2011, 02:52 PM
Do you still have room left for racing?

KYGTP
09-22-2011, 03:10 PM
Yes I do. LMK

MFIELD
09-22-2011, 03:29 PM
Ok, just have a few small things left to do to get ready. I will let you know later today and can Paypal tonight from my computer. Thanks.

redfirepearlgt
09-24-2011, 03:20 PM
The weather keeps getting more and more positive for a sunny dry afternoon!!!! Hope to see a HUGE turnout. I'm there sometime after 12:00 noon.