Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
For all dem mudder's out there. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : For all dem mudder's out there.

Gstang117
07-18-2011, 09:10 PM
So I've noticed a number of people here on the forum also have Jeeps or four wheel drive that like to get a little dirty, but there are few places close to were I live to do some down and dirty legal mudding. I just had this sent to me by my younger brother. Its apparently a little known spot around Oxford.
http://www.cincyoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5200
May go here myself when I get the courage to take mine any deeper than a foot of mud. (and probably buy myself a winch lol)

setty2706
07-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Just keep in mind...."dents are like tattoos but with a better story" .... :)

Buckeye
07-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Just keep in mind...."dents are like tattoos but with a better story" .... :)

unless it is from a shopping cart ... then you are a poser :)

Black Horse
07-18-2011, 10:07 PM
Check out Dirty Turtle in KY as well....real cool place!

www.dirtyturtleoffroad.com

full force
07-18-2011, 10:50 PM
I miss off roadin!!

Gstang117
07-19-2011, 09:14 AM
Check out Dirty Turtle in KY as well....real cool place!

www.dirtyturtleoffroad.com

That looks interesting. I'll definitely be checking that one out.

Evolved
07-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Miami Valley Four Wheelers right in your back yard. They have hills mainly but there is a lot of mud there. Hills are more fun IMO, mud is hard on parts. You have to be a member or know a member to wheel there, they have a lot of Heep members also. They have a website with pics. MV4W.com.

Gstang117
07-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Miami Valley Four Wheelers right in your back yard. They have hills mainly but there is a lot of mud there. Hills are more fun IMO, mud is hard on parts. You have to be a member or know a member to wheel there, they have a lot of Heep members also. They have a website with pics. MV4W.com.
That wouldn't happen to be Muddy Buddy's would it?
I live about 4 minutes from their trail, but I can't seem to find any members around here

Drivermod
07-20-2011, 02:07 PM
Dirty Turtle in Carrolton, KY is a fun place to ride. Other local places are Haspin acres in Laurel, IN and Big Rock in Maysville, KY.

Evolved
07-23-2011, 02:51 PM
That wouldn't happen to be Muddy Buddy's would it?
I live about 4 minutes from their trail, but I can't seem to find any members around here

No it is not, Muddy Buddy's Heep club has an event there on occasion. The land is owned by one guy who lets the MV4W club kinda lease the land and wheel there. I beleive the land owner wheels too. It is a decent place just nothing too fancy as in rocks. Get on the Miami Valley website and look for a member around you. I know one who I wheel with who lives in Midddletown behind AK steel.

Gstang117
07-23-2011, 05:33 PM
No it is not, Muddy Buddy's Heep club has an event there on occasion. The land is owned by one guy who lets the MV4W club kinda lease the land and wheel there. I beleive the land owner wheels too. It is a decent place just nothing too fancy as in rocks. Get on the Miami Valley website and look for a member around you. I know one who I wheel with who lives in Midddletown behind AK steel.

Just talked to some members headed up towards browns run. They said to get started, I'd have to show up to a meeting over at the eagles club on 35. I may check into that.

SMOKE
07-23-2011, 07:54 PM
Just talked to some members headed up towards browns run. They said to get started, I'd have to show up to a meeting over at the eagles club on 35. I may check into that.

My brother in law is a member with the guys that went to Browns Run today. We were talking about going back up tonight. Seems like a pretty good and big group of guys.

Gstang117
07-23-2011, 08:06 PM
My brother in law is a member with the guys that went to Browns Run today. We were talking about going back up tonight. Seems like a pretty good and big group of guys.

I'd love to go but I may be busy tonight
Besides I have a couple things I still want to do to it before its trail worthy

SMOKE
07-23-2011, 08:20 PM
I'd love to go but I may be busy tonight
Besides I have a couple things I still want to do to it before its trail worthy

We talked about it a while ago but I ended up coming home. It was REALLY muddy though based on the looks of his Jeep! :D

Gstang117
07-23-2011, 08:32 PM
Awesome!!!

Evolved
07-25-2011, 11:30 AM

That is the place, on Browns Run Rd. Yes there is a lo of members, most are great guys. Yes you have to go to a few meetings and introduce yourself to the group, I think 3 meetings to be voted in, then you have to attend a couple cleanups per year and a few meetings.

Gstang117
07-25-2011, 10:46 PM
That sounds easy enough. Thanks for the extra info. I've got to replace a U-joint in the passenger side as it turns out. Then I can get to work on the fourwheel drive. Prolly should have checked that out before buying it...