Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
I thought this was funny... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I thought this was funny...

SMOKE
07-16-2011, 12:14 AM
(911 Dispatcher) "What is your emergency?"
(Caller) "Please help me, I have a bunch of people trying to kill me."
(Dispatcher) "Okay ma'am, calm down. What is your name?"...
(Caller) "Casey Anthony"
(Dispatcher) "Okay Miss Anthony try to stay calm, an officer will be there in 31 days."
:flipoff::lol::bigthumb

9cobra4
07-16-2011, 05:49 AM
Oh that's just flat out hilarious.....:rolleyes:

I'm guessing you don't have kids?

Maximus
07-16-2011, 10:15 AM
I thought it was funny.:confused:

Sucks that Caylee had Low Rent parents and Grand Parents. Whats worse, the Prosecution for FL fucked this trial up and let this FAMILY get away with taking an innocent life. :mad:
Im sure some Redneck will try and pop a cap in Caseys Ass, so there will be justice.:bigthumb

Mista Bone
07-16-2011, 12:03 PM
I thought it was funny.:confused:

Sucks that Caylee had Low Rent parents and Grand Parents. Whats worse, the Prosecution for FL fucked this trial up and let this FAMILY get away with taking an innocent life. :mad:
Im sure some Redneck will try and pop a cap in Caseys Ass, so there will be justice.:bigthumb

How many innocents that look like Casey will be harm in the process?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/15/woman-looks-like-casey-anthony_n_899654.html

A woman outraged over the Casey Anthony verdict was arrested in Oklahoma for allegedly attacking a convenience store clerk who resembles the Florida mom acquitted of murdering her daughter.

After leaving work in Chouteau on Friday, Sammay Blackwell said a customer who had told her that "you look like Casey Anthony" followed her for several miles and then crashed her car into Blackwell's, causing her to flip several times, local TV station News Channel 6 reported.

Blackwell said that suspect Shireen Nalley stared at her and gave her the creeps when she came into the store at 10 p.m. to buy gas. Blackwell's shift ended half an hour later and claimed that she saw Nalley sitting in a minivan watching her, WTSP reported.

For several miles, Nalley allegedly followed her and eventually rammed Blackwell's car twice. The second collision flipped Blackwell's truck two and a half times.

Police chased Nalley down and charged her with assault and battery with a deadly weapon, leaving the scene of an accident, resisting arrest and reckless driving, Channel 6 said.

The controversial acquittal of the real Casey Anthony in the murder of her daughter Caylee has had unexpected consequences for people around the country. A Pennsylvania man named Casey Anthony said he's been inundated with Facebook friend requests and phone calls since the Florida mom was found not guilty on July 5.

In an ironic twist, Blackwell has a daughter named Caylee too, Channel 9 said.

SMOKE
07-16-2011, 10:38 PM
Oh that's just flat out hilarious.....:rolleyes:

I'm guessing you don't have kids?

Not quite sure what that is supposed to mean but yes, I have 2 little girls 6 and almost 2...

What's your point and what does me having kids have anything to do with me posting a joke about Casey Anthony?

If you think I have no sympathy for the little girl that was lost you are WAY wrong. I think Casey should be sitting on death row right now, not working on selling her story to a book publisher and setting up interviews with news networks.

The joke was against Casey (the "mother" that killed her baby), NOT Caylee.

Gstang117
07-16-2011, 10:48 PM
I'm gonna back up smoke on this one.
The joke is directed towards Casey, and the mob of people against her. Not towards Caylee.
It did not have anything directly to do with the little girl.

mustang8998
07-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Chase, why do you have to cause so much trouble? :lol:

I'm with ya brother, I got a chuckle out of it.

Moody
07-17-2011, 12:52 AM
Lol thought it was good I do believe that sack of shit of a mother is only alive because its illegal to kill her. But she will get hers in the end.

Rick93coupe
07-17-2011, 01:44 AM
Good stuff!

9cobra4
07-17-2011, 04:30 AM
Not quite sure what that is supposed to mean but yes, I have 2 little girls 6 and almost 2...

What's your point and what does me having kids have anything to do with me posting a joke about Casey Anthony?

If you think I have no sympathy for the little girl that was lost you are WAY wrong. I think Casey should be sitting on death row right now, not working on selling her story to a book publisher and setting up interviews with news networks.

The joke was against Casey (the "mother" that killed her baby), NOT Caylee.

Oops, I'm an idiot. I got the Daughter and Mother's name mixed up. Sorry, I see the funny in it now.:bigthumb

SMOKE
07-17-2011, 01:04 PM
Oops, I'm an idiot. I got the Daughter and Mother's name mixed up. Sorry, I see the funny in it now.:bigthumb

Happens to the best of us! :bigthumb

SMOKE
07-17-2011, 01:05 PM
Chase, why do you have to cause so much trouble? :lol:

My wife asks me that all the time! I'm getting better the older I get though! :lol:

DNTRYIT
07-17-2011, 06:57 PM
That funny!

92coupe
07-23-2011, 08:33 PM
I like it, Just need to throw in a little stangbangerz.com baby!

foxbody
07-24-2011, 07:36 PM
outstanding. hehe