Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
DONT BUY FROM BLUE OVAL [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : DONT BUY FROM BLUE OVAL

teal94gt
07-11-2011, 09:37 PM
SMOKED HEADLIGHTS PURCHASED FROM BLUE OXAL DURNING WINTER NOT INSTALLED TILL LAST MONTH AFTER A MONTH NOTICED THAT ONE WAS GOING BAD THE CHROME COATING IN THE HEADLIGHT TURNED GOLD.I CALLED TODAY AND WAS TOLD THEY WOULD NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT AND WHEN I ASKED WHY THE OWNER STARTED ATTACKING MY CHARACTER PERSONALLY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE NO DAYS

Stangman
07-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Blue oval industries sells cheap crap. That's for sure. Bought things from them in the past

2Fast4You
07-11-2011, 10:56 PM
At least you can help others beware...

teal94gt
07-11-2011, 11:12 PM
yes i can i intend let everyone i meet learn of this. one bad word can hurt

Blackout
07-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Sounds like DSS.... I bought some motormounts from them, they have held up good so far.

INSANEBA
07-12-2011, 08:23 AM
It's one thing to not stand behind their products, but it's another thing to bash someone when they call with a problem. Usually a company encourages someone to call with problems, that way they can remedy the issue and not get bashed. I say put em on blast on every forum your on. Word will get back to them eventually!

Steves LX
07-12-2011, 08:41 AM
I've bought stuff from them before with no problems. But it has all been name brand stuff like my pro 50 shifter, lightning mass air meter amongst others.

SATURNV
07-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Blue Oval sucks.... BTDT and won't again. Long thread on Corral with many people saying the same thing about the owner and his character.

turbo
07-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Yea I bought a set of TPMS sensors from them on ebay, and the ad said they would be shipped out within 48 hours. 2 weeks later, and I called to see if they shipped them and the owner started yelling at me and called me an asshole for not being patient (that's putting it nice, trust me)

I would advise everyone to stay away from them

teal94gt
07-13-2011, 01:55 AM
It's one thing to not stand behind their products, but it's another thing to bash someone when they call with a problem. Usually a company encourages someone to call with problems, that way they can remedy the issue and not get bashed. I say put em on blast on every forum your on. Word will get back to them eventually!

thats what i plan to do the guy actually said people like me on welfare always want ssomething for free an i was probally to stupid to get a job

turbo
07-13-2011, 06:00 PM
thats what i plan to do the guy actually said people like me on welfare always want ssomething for free an i was probally to stupid to get a job

he tends to use that line quite often from others i have spoken with

mwaller5672
07-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Doesn't anyone use BBB

9cobra4
07-13-2011, 10:42 PM

You've gotta be kidding me! Dude, put this on every forum you know of. Idiot's like that shouldn't have any kind of business involving customer service.

mwaller5672
07-14-2011, 12:01 AM
Factors that lowered the rating for Blue Oval Industries, Inc include:

22 complaints filed against business
Factors that raised the rating for Blue Oval Industries, Inc include:

Length of time business has been operating.
Response to 22 complaint(s) filed against business.
Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Complaint Type Total Closed Complaints
Advertising/Sales Issues 2
Billing/Collection Issues 0
Delivery Issues 3
Guarantee/Warranty Issues 0
Problems with Product/Service 17
Total Closed Complaints 22

Business Management
Mr. John D. Yates, President

Contact Information
Complaint Contact: Mr. John D. Yates, President