Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hazmat Cabinet [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hazmat Cabinet

Pitbull1052
07-07-2011, 03:54 PM
I know i know this isnt Mustang parts or anything but thought i'd see if anyone here might have one before I search the ends of the earth.

The company i work for is looking for a use Hazmat Cabinet. Let me know what you've got we can do cash on the spot. We're located by CVG

Jeff88coupe
07-07-2011, 05:32 PM
By Hazmat Cabinet do you mean a Flammables storage cabinet? Not really something I would want to buy used. They get corroded and somewhat nasty by just using them to store chemical containers. Not sure where you would even look to find something like that for sale used.

Pitbull1052
07-08-2011, 07:48 AM
I feel ya bro but it's not for me it's for my work, the stuff we keep in there is mostly some paint and what not... we buy used stuff like that all the time. There's a place over on Dana that has them every now and then and I bought one for our new location in Miami a few weeks ago we just need one more. Those cabinets are pretty expensive for what they are... i mean 800-1000 for something fairly small....

chris91
07-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Best bet would be to find a body shop thats going outta business.