Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Quad stolen [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Quad stolen

jeremy23
07-04-2011, 04:18 PM
Went out to my garage this morning to get bike loaded to go riding today and found the door busted and quad gone. Im located in Portsmouth, OH. If anyone sees please contact me. Recent pic from last weekend. Reward available.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w44/jp660605/z400.jpg

Racin Jason
07-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Went out to my garage this morning to get bike loaded to go riding today and found the door busted and quad gone. Im located in Portsmouth, OH. If anyone sees please contact me. Recent pic from last weekend. Reward available.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w44/jp660605/z400.jpg

Sorry to hear man. F***ING thieves

dawsin94cobra
07-04-2011, 07:38 PM
wow dude i hope you find them

DNTRYIT
07-04-2011, 08:29 PM
That's crazy hate to hear that hope you find them and get it back

mustangboy
07-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Sorry to hear dude, is that the one I did some coating work on?

black90lx
07-04-2011, 09:52 PM
make,model,year and any type of markings/damage to look for would help? leave a phone number too so you can be contacted immediatly incase its seen.

'92Stang
07-04-2011, 10:59 PM
That sucks man!!! I had my 04 Raptor stolen out of my barn back in 07. Like stated above, what year make/model? I have a lot of quad traffic on my property and will keep my eye out. :mad:

draggin50
07-04-2011, 11:10 PM
wow dude i hope you find them before the cops do!!

Fixed it for ya!

jeremy23
07-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Its a 2008 Suzuki LTZ400, black plastics, red frame, and black/white graphics. Distinct things is the lower front area is spray bombed black and fades back to red. Also the down tubes of the frame are rhino lined, havent seen a whole lot of that. Contact is 740-645-5406, ask for Jeremy.

Yep Kenny, this is the bike I had you pc some parts for. Stuff is gone now.

heyitsmepugsley
07-05-2011, 12:16 AM
if it was in the garage chances are its somebody that lives near by or one of your friends somebody that knew it was in there i would keep an eye on all my friends and neibors for them acting suspicious. sucks to say it but you cant really trust anyone. even those you think are your friends. is there any bussinesses on you road that have cameras that pic up servalince from the road if they are cool they can check there tapes and you might be able to find the vehichle it was moved with. good luck hope i could help. i hate a theive!

blown96cobra
07-05-2011, 12:44 AM
I'm up the road from you in waverly. I'll keep my eyes peeled. There's always someone peddling 4wheelers around here.

SVT Fan
07-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Dude that sucks. We just had our Hond Civic stolen out of our drive way last Tue. morning. The cops did catch the lil bastards after they chaced them and watched them total the car. I hope you get your bike back...good luck I will keep an eye out for you.

beefcake
07-05-2011, 10:18 AM
friggin thieves, low rent pieces of shit

SVT Fan
07-05-2011, 10:26 AM
friggin thieves, low rent pieces of shit

Yea no shit Beef.

Dirtyd0g
07-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Got a serial or anything so that if someone finds it they can id it? I would have to assume whoever took it is repainting it and selling it to someone in a different area. Good luck finding it I know how bad it sucks. In loveland we had our trailer with my quad and my dad's motorcycle on it stolen from our driveway. The good part was the homeowners insurance covered it but they didn't give enough to replace the stuff and I never got another afterwards until a few years ago that is. I will definately keep an eye out but I wouldn't know how to know for sure that is it.
Alan

djom1cincy
07-05-2011, 10:57 AM
I'm all about cutting hands off of thieves like they do in the middle east. First time your caught its your thumb. Second time would be your hand. Third time is the other thumb and so on. If the person ever gets caught they will get a little slap on the wrist.

bestracing
07-05-2011, 12:08 PM
I would have to assume whoever took it is repainting it and selling it to someone in a different area. Good luck finding it

An officer in our area told us that a guy around the Independance are would steal Quads and then just drive teh shit out of them and just leave them in the woods or near the Licking.

Our shed got broken into and nothing was stolen but the officer saw a set of tracks and asked if we had a Quad, Those tracks were from my other "Quads" called dogs :lol: Since nothing was stolen he believed that is why someone broke into it was to steal a Quad.

motox159
07-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Is Earlywines still in business? I rode out there a few times for indoor races years back. Might want to get ahold of the track out there an see if they will keep an eye open for ya. Thieves suck, and I'm with these guys, catch them an take off their hands! Good luck on the search fella.

jeremy23
07-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Thanks everyone, i have called all the local shops now just need to expand my call area to watch for it. Unfortunately the local PD isnt interested at all, even though there has been a string of atv/utv thefts lately. Couldnt get them to return a phone call today. I have the serial number, just wondering whether I should post it out there or not lol. Really paranoid now, im pretty sure its someone local if not close to me, or informed by someone like that. All they took was the quad, didnt mess with tools, or other bike parts, didnt even uncover the Bullitt.

blown96cobra
07-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Make sure the Pd enters the vin or serial # into leads(law enforcement automated data system).

Gstang117
07-06-2011, 06:59 AM
That sucks, will keep an eye out for anything like it. Hope you get it back

plated
07-06-2011, 07:11 AM
that sux,keep an eye out on craigslist for parts etc.i just wished karma on the low rent's for you:evilflip: