Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Anyone ever used a reupholster shop? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever used a reupholster shop?

NaomiDstangLvr
06-29-2011, 11:55 PM
I'm having a heck of a time finding seats for my Stang, so I'm just wondering if anyone has had their seats reupholstered through a shop? If so, what shop would you guys recommend. And how much....and would it just be cheaper to get the reupholster through Late Model Resto, how close is the material to the factory seats? Thanks guys!

duststang
06-30-2011, 07:19 AM
good luck! from my experiences upholstery work is really expensive. I needed a couple sets done and every place wanted $500-$800 with me suppling everything.

NaomiDstangLvr
07-02-2011, 02:20 PM
That's with you supplying the material??? That's crazy...

redfirepearlgt
07-02-2011, 03:17 PM
There used to be a real good guy on Reading Road about 1/2 mile or so north of Galbraith Rd. in the Reading area.

I also understand that Fisher Griffin does upholstery work. THey did a carpet for me once and the work was great. http://www.fishergriffinco.com/

beefcake
07-02-2011, 03:31 PM
most 2 row vehicles run right about 1000 for new leather when we send them out

Blackout
07-02-2011, 06:40 PM
If your just wanting to get stock replacement covers, Late Model Restoration sells them. Then you can also check EBay.

KB1
07-02-2011, 07:31 PM
DeWeese upholstery in Amelia does good work at a good price, he's a Ford Guy also, stop in & see him.

cstreu1026
07-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Dewey's next to Dayton Performance does pretty nice work but I am not sure how his prices run.

NaomiDstangLvr
07-03-2011, 09:42 AM
DeWeese upholstery in Amelia does good work at a good price, he's a Ford Guy also, stop in & see him.

I was wondering about him....I had seen Awad's Upholstery also...Has anyone gotten any upholstery from Latemodel Restoration Supply before? I had checked eBay, pretty expensive also, and they usually want just pick up. I'm having such a hard time finding the white leather!!

redfirepearlgt
07-03-2011, 12:55 PM

Heck of a lot closer than FG, for sure Naomi. And he's a Blue Oval fan as well. Will keep this guy in mind if I ever find myself looking for soem interior work.

NaomiDstangLvr
07-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Heck of a lot closer than FG, for sure Naomi. And he's a Blue Oval fan as well. Will keep this guy in mind if I ever find myself looking for soem interior work.

Yeah but I'm not wanting to pay an arm and a leg for reupholstering. I might have to wait to find some seats I guess...

Stangman
07-05-2011, 03:47 PM
There is also Taylor's near 10 mile I think... and LRS upholstery isn't too bad. The red coupe that Steves LX has, has their smoke grey vinyl front and rear covers in it... quite nice