Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Race Fuels?? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Race Fuels??

KYGTP
06-27-2011, 08:09 AM
I was wondering if any of you guys can point me in the right direction to get unleaded race fuel. Right now I am running Sunoco GT Plus which is only 104, but I would like to find something that is higher in octane that can be bought in the Cincy, N KY area. I know there has to be places out there, but I guess I am just not looking in the right spots. It seems that most places only carry Leaded. But running O2s, I need the Unleaded. Thoughts???

cstreu1026
06-27-2011, 08:58 AM
I don't know that there is anything in the way of unleaded higher than 105 Octane.

JIMS SVT
06-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Try TPR in fairfield. I think they have VP motorsport 109 which is unleaded and a very good gas.

beefcake
06-27-2011, 09:44 AM
brian @ finish line can order you some ms 109 by the drum, if you need some asap, i could sell you a little of what I have

KYGTP
06-27-2011, 10:56 AM
Try TPR in fairfield. I think they have VP motorsport 109 which is unleaded and a very good gas.

Thanks, but what is "TPR"? I feel kinda dumb asking:confused:

brian @ finish line can order you some ms 109 by the drum, if you need some asap, i could sell you a little of what I have

Thanks Beefcake, I may take you up on that offer. Is that all that Brian can get is 55gal drum? I don't know if I can go through a drum in a season, and I would hate to have it sit all yr. Doesn't race fuel have a shelf life??

I will PM if I need to get some, I still have one 5gal can with GT+, but I do have one that is empty, so I may get 5 Gal off of you, if you are cool with that.

Thanks again guys for the info:bigthumb

I want to see my Grand Prix get into the 11.5s by the end of the year, I just need 2 more tenths and I am there. I ran a 11.77 last Friday, a little more timing and better race fuel, I think I can get there.

beefcake
06-27-2011, 11:04 AM
Thanks, but what is "TPR"? I feel kinda dumb asking:confused:

Thanks Beefcake, I may take you up on that offer. Is that all that Brian can get is 55gal drum? I don't know if I can go through a drum in a season, and I would hate to have it sit all yr. Doesn't race fuel have a shelf life??

I will PM if I need to get some, I still have one 5gal can with GT+, but I do have one that is empty, so I may get 5 Gal off of you, if you are cool with that.

Thanks again guys for the info:bigthumb

I want to see my Grand Prix get into the 11.5s by the end of the year, I just need 2 more tenths and I am there. I ran a 11.77 last Friday, a little more timing and better race fuel, I think I can get there.

The MS 109 is one of the best unleadeds you can get. It's an oxygenated unleaded and it runs cool. If you only need 5 gallons a pop, I can hook you up with that. I keep it at the shop up there

Mista Bone
06-27-2011, 11:18 AM
TPR Cincy,

Total Perfomance Racing
2720 Symmes Rd, Fairfield, OH 45014

JIMS SVT
06-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Thanks, but what is "TPR"? I feel kinda dumb asking:confused:.

Its a import shop in fairfield kinda behind Jungle Jims. I like getting gas from him because he usually has what I need and I dont have to pay for a high shipping fee if I ordered it from somewhere else. If you change your mind on the kind of gas you want to use I have like 5-6 gallons of VP C16 ill sell cheap.

Brandon Alsept
06-27-2011, 11:35 AM
Throw some VP Q16 in it and you will pick up big time with that blower.

KYGTP
06-27-2011, 12:02 PM
The MS 109 is one of the best unleadeds you can get. It's an oxygenated unleaded and it runs cool. If you only need 5 gallons a pop, I can hook you up with that. I keep it at the shop up there

Sounds good, If it comes to that I will give you a call at the office, thanks again!!

TPR Cincy,

Total Perfomance Racing
2720 Symmes Rd, Fairfield, OH 45014

Thanks Mista!

Its a import shop in fairfield kinda behind Jungle Jims. I like getting gas from him because he usually has what I need and I dont have to pay for a high shipping fee if I ordered it from somewhere else. If you change your mind on the kind of gas you want to use I have like 5-6 gallons of VP C16 ill sell cheap.

Thanks but from what I understand, leaded fuels eat up O2s and I tune from from my wideband, and I would hate to have to replace wideband O2s all the time.

Throw some VP Q16 in it and you will pick up big time with that blower.

I am sure it would, but like I said above ^, my O2s are a very important part of my car. After reading a little about it, sounds like I would need to throw more fuel at the motor too.

Also, what is Finish Line's contact info, just to see what I can get from them too.

Brandon Alsept
06-27-2011, 12:21 PM
I am sure it would, but like I said above ^, my O2s are a very important part of my car. After reading a little about it, sounds like I would need to throw more fuel at the motor too.

Also, what is Finish Line's contact info, just to see what I can get from them too.

I was just meaning for your big # hunting. One trip to the track won't kill the 02s. It is a AWESOME fuel, I have saw turbo cars pick up a ton, same with blowers. So just keep that in mind if you want a little extra

I work at Finish Line the contact info is

Finish Line Performance
1038 State Route 28
Milford, OH 45150

KYGTP
06-27-2011, 01:41 PM
Thanks again guys for all your help and information on this. Now I just need to figure out how much I want to buy:rolleyes: