Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
rice. [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : rice.

heyitsmepugsley
06-21-2011, 10:23 PM
i work right on the main drag in lebanon and all day i hear ricers raising hell past my work. dont get me wrong i get an occasional mustang or something cool. ( actually couple weeks ago a saw a yellow gto spoolin up and destroying some slicks that gave me a full blown wood) but anyways i actually saw a honda civic miss a gear today and me and my buddy at work almost had a heartattack laughing so hard. so im just saying dont worry guys there is some funny stuff that comes from the super hondas.:lol::lol::lol:

sean
06-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Dude I run my miata like a crazy man. If your in the symmes twp area look for the blue clown car driftin' onto montgomery road with a dominos pizza magnet thing doing its best to hold onto the trunk.

heyitsmepugsley
06-21-2011, 10:55 PM
hahaha thats funny. im never really out that way.

sean
06-21-2011, 11:05 PM
I totally expect a phone call. I drifter it around a round about thing today. The exhaust is kinda loud too. Not by choice, these cars just seem to have a loud exhaust.

Gstang117
06-22-2011, 08:12 AM
I live over by the "haunted" morningstar road, and we get kids attempting to do burnouts in their ricers, its a joke. Its a great place to lay down some rubber, but not worth racing on. The corners are too tight to see around and you get drunks down there alot of times

setty2706
06-22-2011, 10:39 AM
I work in lebanon also so trust me I know what your talking about. I dont see alot of mustangs around lebanon.

furiouslyfaster
06-22-2011, 01:00 PM
you guys talking about missing gears and stuff reminded me of this youtube video wait till the integra type r part.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9hSDWvoZjk

setty2706
06-22-2011, 03:00 PM
you guys talking about missing gears and stuff reminded me of this youtube video wait till the integra type r part.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9hSDWvoZjk

That is pretty funny ..... I only drove my vert in lebanon once and had a primer 4dr Jetta that wouldnt leave me alone...

The straight pipe exhaust was drown out by a massive manifold leak.. Gotta love rice :flipoff:

Gstang117
06-22-2011, 08:24 PM
The straight pipe exhaust was drown out by a massive manifold leak.. Gotta love rice :flipoff:
Yup, but you've gotta admit, they have the best look in the world when they blow their engine trying to catch up to you.

setty2706
06-22-2011, 10:08 PM
I cant run my mouth to much my buddies wrx walks all over my mustang....AWD with a big nasty hair dryer and a tune from hell.. Easy 12 second rice burner lol :)

heyitsmepugsley
06-22-2011, 11:18 PM
im not familuar with the haunted morning star road is it in lebanon?

bandit'sgirl
06-23-2011, 11:35 AM
i like seeing all the ricer's at the track, they empty all stuff outta trunks,i saw one guy take he pass. seat out....lol

blown96cobra
06-23-2011, 11:54 AM
The ones that have turbos are by far the worst. I swear sometimes they will chase you down to try and instigate a race if your in a mustang. I love the look on their face when they hear my shit spoolin up!

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-23-2011, 12:36 PM
I got similar reactions when they'd hear the Merkur spool up. I ran a straight pipe with no muffler so all you could hear was turbo whistle. Most people didn't even know what kind of car it was.

I never called it rice though, it was the Kraut Burner :lol:

bandit'sgirl
06-23-2011, 12:49 PM
i like the sound of a turbo on a mustang

setty2706
06-23-2011, 01:18 PM
I got similar reactions when they'd hear the Merkur spool up. I ran a straight pipe with no muffler so all you could hear was turbo whistle. Most people didn't even know what kind of car it was.

I never called it rice though, it was the Kraut Burner :lol:

KRAUT BURNER :D

I miss my 84 turbo Gt... with the straight pipe exhaust it sounded so worn out and crappy until it hit spool.. i loved peoples reactions when the exhaust sound cleaned up and all you heard was whistle.... RIP TURBOSTANG !!!! :(

bandit'sgirl
06-23-2011, 02:38 PM
wish i had the money to turbo my mustang

bandit'sgirl
06-23-2011, 05:50 PM
i like the convertable look.

Gstang117
06-23-2011, 07:58 PM
im not familuar with the haunted morning star road is it in lebanon?
Nope, Its Middletucky/Carlisle.
Story behind it, basically is it was at one time a boy scout camp where the counselors practiced witchcraft and ended up burning down a building with all of them and the boyscouts in it. But its just an old legend, the camp closed down and it was turned into a park and horse trail. Its really nice to walk through. But back to the haunting part, while there is some paranormal activity there, most of the thought to be ghost voices are really just echos because the whole area is like one huge amphitheater. :lol:

blown86lx
06-24-2011, 12:22 AM
I hate ricers just as much as the next guy, my brother on the other hand loves them. Gotta watch out for some of them. He has a 1994 civic hatch with a b18c with a built bottom end and a b16 head. It spins 9500 rpm and runs 16 psi gotta say its a nasty little car his best time was a 12.2 spinning. The only shitty thing about it is it wheel hops like crazy and he is always breaking axles. I hate them too but some of them can be sneaky little bastards LOL

draggin50
06-24-2011, 12:47 AM
Gotta love the noises with there mouths! Here is another one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKb572Yo2aM

Gstang117
06-24-2011, 07:53 AM
Gotta love the noises with there mouths! Here is another one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKb572Yo2aM

Weedwacker was the best lol
You notice the picture stang on the wall?

setty2706
06-24-2011, 09:35 AM
" I hate them too but some of them can be sneaky little bastards LOL"

:lol: well said ,,,

furiouslyfaster
06-24-2011, 11:27 AM
Sneaky Sneaky...... Sorry if anyone owns one but I hate dudes in SRT-4 Neons when I had my little focus they always wanted to race me on the highway... Lets think my little N/A Zetec focus vs your boosted neon..... um no then I grew up and got a mustang as my toy lol

heyitsmepugsley
06-24-2011, 08:08 PM
lol that kid is funny with the sound effects... this is what to much chronic does to you kids.lol

ojsherbergt
06-25-2011, 04:29 AM
yea unfortunatly i live in lebanon also it sucks every were i turn see a honda with a coffee can i think some of us guys in lebanon should get togerther with are mustangs and just have a good ole fashion rice hunt

Gstang117
06-25-2011, 07:25 AM
Sneaky Sneaky...... Sorry if anyone owns one but I hate dudes in SRT-4 Neons
Unfortunately, A good friend of mine just bought one. Turbo'd. But this is the guy who traded a solid foxbody fourbanger for a Geo metro. I almost beat the living daylights out of him the day I found out.

heyitsmepugsley
06-26-2011, 10:28 AM
we will i gotta get my car done but as soon as i do we will get'em.

302coupe
06-27-2011, 12:32 AM
i like the sound of a turbo on a mustang

You hear something coming down the street spooling up you look its a mustang and as it passes it sounds nasty and then the historical mustang exhuast coming from the rear is AMAZING.

furiouslyfaster
06-27-2011, 09:12 AM
^^X2 Driving one is even better lol. It's like driving a Seadoo you can't not smile. :mad: :eek2: :D

heyitsmepugsley
06-27-2011, 11:23 PM
haha... thats awsome^

Mista Bone
06-28-2011, 02:10 AM
I hate ricers just as much as the next guy, my brother on the other hand loves them. Gotta watch out for some of them. He has a 1994 civic hatch with a b18c with a built bottom end and a b16 head. It spins 9500 rpm and runs 16 psi gotta say its a nasty little car his best time was a 12.2 spinning. The only shitty thing about it is it wheel hops like crazy and he is always breaking axles. I hate them too but some of them can be sneaky little bastards LOL

Needs a LSD and some suspension bushings.

I hate the idiots, ricers or stangfags who think their car is the baddest around. I've had both rev on me in the CRX. When the cross lights went yellow I'd rev to about 2000 rpms, they'd take off like a bat out of hell and I'd just roll out normally, they didn't see the popo behind them, BUSTED!

Mista Bone
06-28-2011, 02:11 AM
Dude I run my miata like a crazy man. If your in the symmes twp area look for the blue clown car driftin' onto montgomery road with a dominos pizza magnet thing doing its best to hold onto the trunk.

Dom's near FedEx and Tony's?