Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Which would you prefer [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Which would you prefer

ffmueller81
06-20-2011, 01:58 PM
OK, so last week I found a snake skin and after some looking found a couple snakes. They are living in an old mouse nest after they ate them...

I have a friend that used to have pet snakes and said they were black rat snakes and about 4' long.

So would you prefer mice or snakes in your garage??

Markcore
06-20-2011, 01:59 PM
NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carl
06-20-2011, 02:02 PM
I'm gonna say snakes, mice eat too much of my stuff and leave little turds everywhere!

furiouslyfaster
06-20-2011, 02:03 PM
Kill the snakes and then put mouse traps up problem solved lol I'd rather be suprised by a little mouse than a snake. Yea i know mice chew up stuff but still that's what the mouse traps are for.

Racin Jason
06-20-2011, 02:20 PM
i say catch the mice then feed them to the snakes, then kill the snakes lol

Pitbull1052
06-20-2011, 02:23 PM
snakes any day of the week!!!!!!! I don't think ive ever heard of any diseases from snakes........ and I can tell you from a trip i made last year when I picked up a drivers seat from a board memeber that a family of mice doing a swan dive from my shoulder at highway speed is no joke!!!!!! I think i'd noticed the snakes as i was checking out the seat, and I don't think they could have managed the swan dive either lol needless to say family of mice vs 12" 1/2" extention will knock the brains right out of them..... literally!!!!!! lol

Rich
06-20-2011, 02:27 PM
I hate snakes....burn your freaking garage down right now! Kill every last one of those bastards! The best snake is a dead snake in my book!

jlt2006
06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Snakes, they do not have a habit of shredding the insulation in my car to make nests.

Last week when I turned on the A/C, insulation blew out of the ducts all over the place. The car had only sat outside for a week.

The snakes will hopefully keep the mice population down.

Fuck the mice.

"I hate mieces to pieces" (see if anyone gets that one)

Yeah, and the little freaking turds. Kill the little bastards.

Pitbull1052
06-20-2011, 02:50 PM
Snakes, they do not have a habit of shredding the insulation in my car to make nests.

Last week when I turned on the A/C, insulation blew out of the ducts all over the place. The car had only sat outside for a week.

The snakes will hopefully keep the mice population down.

Fuck the mice.

"I hate mieces to pieces" (see if anyone gets that one)

Yeah, and the little freaking turds. Kill the little bastards.

I think this is what you are referring to Jeff......

ffmueller81
06-20-2011, 02:51 PM
Well here is a pic of of my buddy Joe with the snake and the skin. He used to have pet snakes and considers it a hobby. Apparently he told me it is a black rat snake.

I use poison and traps and I still have tons of mice. I think I will let the snake go to work for a while... At least until it surprise me and scares the bejesus out of me. I have no problems with snakes until they startle me... lol

setty2706
06-20-2011, 02:52 PM
I hate snakes....burn your freaking garage down right now! Kill every last one of those bastards! The best snake is a dead snake in my book!

:lol:... Now thats funny !!

Jeff88coupe
06-20-2011, 03:18 PM

x2 I hate snakes

Get some barn cats....they will take care of the mice problem.

RIXXX93GT
06-20-2011, 03:23 PM
I used to have a couple snakes, buddy of mine is a breeder and he has made quite a good chunk of change breeding exotic snakes. When he started keeping rattlers and cobras around I stopped hanging out over there.

ffmueller81
06-20-2011, 03:49 PM
Get some barn cats....they will take care of the mice problem.

barn cats jump on cars... that doesn't fly in my book.

WCKDGT
06-20-2011, 04:09 PM

+1 :bigthumb

Stangman
06-20-2011, 04:11 PM
I have a cat... he eats anything that gets close to him lol don't have to worry about any creatures in my yard! I can't count the mice, moles, rabbits, birds, chimpmonks, squirrels he's killed and eaten... he's like Rambo the cat when it comes to this stuff lol!!!

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-20-2011, 04:14 PM
I've never heard of a snake eating up the wiring in your car, but i have seen them caught up in serpentine belts.

93RedNotch
06-20-2011, 06:50 PM
you have a snake problem because you have a rodent problem haha that thing is huge though! Good luck man

91boost
06-20-2011, 06:55 PM

I agree with him!!!

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-20-2011, 07:34 PM
I was just watching Desert Car Kings, and they went out to pull a fuel gauge out of a car and it had 5 rattlesnakes in it. They all about crapped their pants when they looked through the window.

redrum1357
06-20-2011, 09:16 PM
i would def say snake mice like to eat threw fabric to make bedding and piss in so it smell like pneumonia and almost impossible to get out. mice ftl:lol:

Gstang117
06-20-2011, 09:34 PM
I'd definitely be keeping that snake around if I were you, the black rat snake is harmless towards humans, but it does a good job of making those mice disappear. As for cats, I have a severe dislike towards them. But I do like Chinese..

Blackout
06-20-2011, 09:49 PM
Ahh-hell, i used to catch them and play with them all the time. But my Father owned a Pet Shop for years, so I have had about anything you can think of as a pet.

As for preference..... I would take Snakes any day of the week over the varmits. Snakes are Hyperalegenic and they don't distroy everything around them. The snake will leave when its hungry and just think... no more mice!

thecollector
06-20-2011, 11:15 PM
Id take the mouse for the sheer ease of solving the problem. My sister has a 26lb tabby that I could borrow for a night, to my knowledge no-one in my family has a mongoose.

Mice do chew on stuff but I had to pull a dead snake from the dash of a car once, it was a smell I will never forget with its only rival being an arroma I encountered working at a graveyard.

lxenvy
06-20-2011, 11:41 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

Dirtyd0g
06-21-2011, 01:24 AM
I live in the country with a corn field as my rear neighbor, mice happen. A couple of cats outside help tons but as close as I am to the road they just become road kill. Oddly they still multiply out here I think people drop them off. as long as they aren't in my house I don't mind. Snakes on the other hand would be too much for me. I'd be taking everything out of the garage to get rid of them immediately.
Alan

Rich
06-21-2011, 08:33 AM
I'd definitely be keeping that snake around if I were you, the black rat snake is harmless towards humans, but it does a good job of making those mice disappear. As for cats, I have a severe dislike towards them. But I do like Chinese..

I totally disagree...they darn near give me a heart attack every time I see one. :D

Pitbull1052
06-21-2011, 08:43 AM
I was just watching Desert Car Kings, and they went out to pull a fuel gauge out of a car and it had 5 rattlesnakes in it. They all about crapped their pants when they looked through the window.

I have a love hate relationship with that show D..... do you think they are really that stupid or are they just acting for the show?

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-21-2011, 09:03 AM
I have a love hate relationship with that show D..... do you think they are really that stupid or are they just acting for the show?

I dunno man...i just envy the dad for having all those cars in that yard. He has enough to retire on just in unrestored cars.

pegasus
06-21-2011, 09:39 AM
ohio snakes fo sho we dont have any thing that you have to worry alot about

85_SS_302_Coupe
06-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Did anyone else see on the news where they found a 6+ foot python behind KFC in Anderson yesterday just crawlin around?

Pitbull1052
06-21-2011, 01:28 PM
Did anyone else see on the news where they found a 6+ foot python behind KFC in Anderson yesterday just crawlin around?

It was in the dumpster and the rumpke guy saw it when he was getting ready to compact the trash, he tried to get it with a broom well it just wrapped the broom up so animal control came and got it....... funny thing when i was a kid my mom use to take care of one of the original founders of Ivory soap for P&G she found a 7' columbia tree boa, well mom brought it home his name ended up being Barney we kept him for about 10 years and then mom sold him..... it was really sweet being the only kid with what ended up being about a 10' boa.......

Pitbull1052
06-21-2011, 01:32 PM
I dunno man...i just envy the dad for having all those cars in that yard. He has enough to retire on just in unrestored cars.

I guess and I can see that too, but if you look most of the cars they have are junk or just a shell left over...... the money is in the parts for sure. I just have a rough time watching them jack with the cars and trying to figure out what color to paint them and hell most of the time they end up loosing money or breaking even when they take them to auction.. and then the choices on some of the stuff they halfass I won't say restore cause they don't restore they slap it together and turn it....

Gstang117
06-21-2011, 03:07 PM
I totally disagree...they darn near give me a heart attack every time I see one. :D
Bahaha! :lol: