Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
plated [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : plated

raisinjack
06-09-2011, 07:51 PM
just had some paint work done by him and I must say in this age when few people take any responsibility this guy stepped up and went way beyond what I could have expected. had a few smallish issues with my tungsten color and he went way above and beyond to make sure I was pleased. so far as to come to my house where the car is to double and triple check things and in the end I could not be more pleased with his work,:bigthumb, and his i aint happy till you are happy approach. may all the best come to you and I'll see you again at stripe time:bigthumb :bigthumb

mustang8998
06-09-2011, 08:48 PM
>>>>:postpix:<<<<

raisinjack
06-10-2011, 02:00 PM
yes when it gets put together.........

raisinjack
06-19-2011, 10:43 AM
well here is a picture(if it works) Chris-everybody that sees this cant believe how well the paint match is. Its getting there. Dont forget about the back window thingie!

denial
06-19-2011, 10:55 AM
Nice..I want one of those hoods!

SJSlots
06-19-2011, 11:09 AM
Looks good and nice job to him for the 'service' aspect! Sadly I think its more common for people to NOT go that extra mile. Have to really respect and appreciate those that do.

plated
06-19-2011, 02:07 PM
good deal guy:bigthumb thanks again for the work,that color was a mother to match you get one out of ten that just a pain to match up,my love for mustang's and going that extra mile is what keeps me in buisness can't wait to see pics of it all back together and out of the garage,going to be a hell of a ride when it's done,you should be proud

beefcake
06-19-2011, 02:15 PM
yep, had a bumper had to be repainted on my 06 that color, didn't match, took it to chris and he got it dialed in right. should have went to him the first time

All_motor
06-20-2011, 08:48 AM
plated definately does good work i'd take my car to him. he's also a stand up guy and takes pride in his work!

gideeup
06-21-2011, 11:35 PM
agree...... He has done paint work on two of my vehicles. he is talented and also an extremely nice guy. When you find somebody with that combination ...stick with them.!

derek